Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 91votes)

Tokiwa Kitareri!!

Alt Names: alt トキワ来たれり!!
Author: Matsuena Syun
Artist: Matsuena Syun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsMecha MechaSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tokiwa Yasaka lives in an unusual time, and according to his dreams, it's about to become even stranger. He's been having a dream of a woman called Rein ever since the robot Deus Ex Machina III came to his home. He and Machina attend the same school, where their other classmates include a secret ninja (Kanata Kusanagi) and a sorcerian (Haruka Yata). When Tokiwa, the robot, the ninja, and the sorcerian rush to rescue the student council president from a demon, the boys find that they've all been having the same dream! What is going to happen to their world?
Go to Tokiwa Kitareri!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The other One shots New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies

143 Comments

Spoiler

Yeah i still find that last chapters so bs I was mad how the manga basically got axed when they could of kept going. I just hate when they do the classic time skip not showing how he master it but I'll just chalk it up to time skip power up. but stronger actually no on mangafox (no wars plz) we had this talk and we figure this out. Say if that manga was an MMO Kenichi would be classified as a Tank while Miu would be classified as a DPS now while tanks are strong they have to wear down their opponents to the point they are tired if they can or else they are finish,on the other hand dps may or not be strong like tanks can actually deliver much more powerful strikes tho at a sacrifice of not having ability to take the pain. Now Miu on the other hand she can take the pain and then some thanks to her being a furinji.

this manga makes me miss HSDK so much wish it would of continued as something like History's strongest Expert Kenichi, tho in all honestly he still isn't stronger than Miu lol.

Spoiler

this manga makes me miss HSDK so much wish it would of continued as something like History's strongest Expert Kenichi, tho in all honestly he still isn't stronger than Miu lol.

Wait wait wait.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wait wait wait.

Spoiler

Reading chapter 1:

Spoiler

"Aria hardly feels any shame at all."

Says the elf who walks around commando in a minidress all the time.

But, man, did Rein spark the inner pervert buried deep in that adorable little elven waif.

Aria MVP.

Why! Why is this so interesting!?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Where in the world is chapter 8,9 and 10 ?

She wasnt in the prototype episodes of the series (those three that merged into this) It's weird since that Miu type bimbo is the kind of character Matsuena really likes to add to his stories.

you don't like Miu. what kind of fan are you?

But she was foreshadowed since the beginning.

She wasnt in the prototype episodes of the series (those three that merged into this) It's weird since that Miu type bimbo is the kind of character Matsuena really likes to add to his stories.

It took Matsuena up to vol 3 to add the fanservice airhead chick.

Sales must have been plundering and he had to take measures.

But she was foreshadowed since the beginning.

It took Matsuena up to vol 3 to add the fanservice airhead chick.

Sales must have been plundering and he had to take measures.

Spoiler

i just find this manga, i have read previous oneshot trilogy on mangastream, and i love it, so please continue translate this series

about the shilouete, its look like the superhuman, miu grandfather, i forgot the name, furinji saiga?

chap 35

Spoiler

Dear Author.

I love the manga, and I love the characters.

However,

That is not how breasts work.

That is all.

I missed that boobs since Miu mmm...

What's Miu doing here?

So the bad guys are packing Halo assault rifles

This is great so far

"I do not have emotions.  I am not panicking."  Pffft, yeah right.  No emotions my ass.  He obsessively loves Tokiwa.

some manga site already have up to chapter 11...

Our site has the latest chapters first ... just saying

some manga site already have up to chapter 11...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics