Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 395votes)

Spirit Migration

Alt Names: alt スピリット-マイグレーションalt Миграция Духа
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Akane Kotetsu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spirit was floating in another world's dungeon, missing its memories. Eventually "he" learned to possess other creatures and using the bodies of the beasts in the dungeon, made his way to the outside world. Dragging a young female knight, a pretty young lady, and even a beautiful mercenary into the mix, our protagonist begins his great adventure in this world!

Japanese chapter updates monthly on the 3rd Wednesday.
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/128000095
Go to Spirit Migration Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic any video games like this? New Window bahtohtoh
  • 17 Replies
Topic Spirit Migration released chapter discussion. New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Why it makes sense for Kou to be so nice and forgiving. New Window truepurple
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't this have another name under another listing at one point? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic What the author could have left out to make this story better. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Spoilers Alert: q&a New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies

752 Comments

I wonder if someone's translating the novel.. I want to know the ending dammit...

welp

Axe is too strong

maybe that's why we're still single

That Armor, that Hammer with jet boost, Reinhardt, is that you?

for the love of Suzumiya!!!
its got AXED as well....!?
this manga have more potential to be more than this.....
we don't know "Kou" Origin...(we know he's Japanese... but how he ended up like that) or why he in dungeon in the first place... and that "thing" in the end of Dungeon is not explained either.....
WTF literally.......

Could I interest in an offer of the light novel in complete japanese that ypu have to wrung through a mtl software to get even the closest semblance to english? Only 980 yen (tax not included).

No

XD
Which is pretty much all of these 'manga' on alphapolis

i have same question WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

end ? seriously just like that? end? wtf? did the author died? got raped or something that lost his will to keep this series or what? sorry i am just to confused.. this one had so much potential and ends like this???? just.... sigh i give up

what?

Holy crap they crammed alot in the end

Spoiler

What the... Axed... Unbelievable... WHYYYYYYYYY?!

Not axed... it's just another LN promo. Probably always had only 3 volumes planned.

What the... Axed... Unbelievable... WHYYYYYYYYY?!

for the love of Suzumiya!!!
its got AXED as well....!?

this manga have more potential to be more than this.....

we don't know "Kou" Origin...(we know he's Japanese... but how he ended up like that) or why he in dungeon in the first place... and that "thing" in the end of Dungeon is not explained either.....

WTF literally.......

Here's the final boss aaaand he's dead. Fin.

BOOM

AXED

Sigh. And this was one of the more interesting stories with a "isekai" type of setting. I will miss looking forward to new chapters.

More like the mangaka was forced to cram a lot of novel chapters into single chapter for a clean cut volume. This ending is actually on second volume of the light novel, and now the latest volume is the fourth volume released last month. So as usual for people who want to know the continuation have to buy the novel.

Volume 3 end on this chapter. 2017.05.17更新
  『last episode:ボクの居場所』 Last episode: The place I belong.

i see lol. Damn, I read the LN. it's still to early to end. oh well.

It's not axed, read the side note. New chapter will be released in the end of July.

Volume 3 which will include chapters until 27. Yes, it just ended. Accept it.

Harsh but truth.

Did anyone ever read the sidenote lol.

It definitely said "Thank you for reading! Volume 3 will be out around the end of July."

Volume 3 which will include chapters until 27. Yes, it just ended. Accept it.

And you should also read the chapter title, "last episode".

Spoiler

I feel some pages in this chapter are either out of order or the author piled so much shit randomly in this chapter that you don't know WTF is going on.

More like the mangaka was forced to cram a lot of novel chapters into single chapter for a clean cut volume. This ending is actually on second volume of the light novel, and now the latest volume is the fourth volume released last month. So as usual for people who want to know the continuation have to buy the novel.

It definitely said "Thank you for reading! Volume 3 will be out around the end of July."

Volume 3 end on this chapter. 2017.05.17更新
  『last episode:ボクの居場所』 Last episode: The place I belong.

After reading chapter 27 all I can say is the AXE was just too strong.
Another series dies an abrupt end.

Or maybe it's just novel ad.

well that ended abruptly.

It's not axed, read the side note. New chapter will be released in the end of July.

did he just conquer the dungeon

Well crap.

I feel some pages in this chapter are either out of order or the author piled so much shit randomly in this chapter that you don't know WTF is going on.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics