Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 88votes)

Toumei Ningen no Tsukurikata

Alt Names: alt Comment créer un homme invisiblealt Como crear un hombre invisiblealt 透明人的塑造配方alt 透明人間の作り方alt How to Make an Invisible Man
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou Shinji is a high-school student with a knack of playing pranks in order to cure his boredom. One day, following an altercation with his closest friends, he receives an e-mail teaching him "how to make an invisible person".

What follows is an encounter that threatens to tear him away from Sodegi Kana, a girl who reciprocates his feelings for her. It is this meeting with another girl, who shares a deep, yet unknown connection with Shinji, that beckons in his inevitable transformation into one of the "invisible people" himself.
Go to Toumei Ningen no Tsukurikata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

If it's not for the artstyle (and author name), I would have never guessed this is by the same author as Jitsu wa. Both are good, but in completely different directions.

This manga would make a great short movie or something. It would never happen, but it would be nice if it gets adapted.

*remembers the clusterfuck that is Jitsu wa anime*

...or maybe it's better as a manga.

TNTK would probably be easier to adapt than Jitsu wa though… It can be done in a 50 minute OVA or something…

If it's not for the artstyle (and author name), I would have never guessed this is by the same author as Jitsu wa. Both are good, but in completely different directions.

This manga would make a great short movie or something. It would never happen, but it would be nice if it gets adapted.

*remembers the clusterfuck that is Jitsu wa anime*

...or maybe it's better as a manga.

53617588.jpg

…I can't see some of the pages in chapter 4. =O

edit: Never mind. =3 Damn this chapter is harsh, no matter how many times I read it…

Hang in there! =3

The transition between page 15 and 16 is pure genius. That's where you realize that, nope, Miki wasn't kidding.

Sweet, a new chapter. It's been awhile, thanks!

Damn, this is good stuff. Much prefer this and the Sakura series over JWWW... Can't believe it only ran for one volume, though.

The first two chapters make me think this could actually be a horror series.

It's more drama than outright horror. Only one volume, yeah, but for this story it's enough, really. It does make me want to see Masuda make a longer series with a similar tone − Sakura Discord has some drama, but not quite the same kind.

And I'd love to see this series adapted into a short film. *__*

Damn, this is good stuff. Much prefer this and the Sakura series over JWWW... Can't believe it only ran for one volume, though.

The first two chapters make me think this could actually be a horror series.

yandere alert

When i saw the eyes i was like?
"Jitsu wa?" *clicks the author's name for confirmation
IT IS!!
Holy Shit. I love this manga. This manga is fucking good.

probably because it technically IS complete, if you just count the French translation

Well, at least someone's come along and picked it up, so it's not so bad. Wish I could just read moonrunes and get it now without havin to wait, though

This isn't completed, the contents page shows just how many chapters have yet to be uploaded.

Why is it tagged as such? I nearly put it up as a oneshot, too.

probably because it technically IS complete, if you just count the French translation

Chapter 1: "Wanna go out with me?" "Nope." "Okay."

What a realistic romance series would be like. XD

I agree. I actually stopped reading the other one because it just wouldn't end and they would add on more and more characters. I don't even know if it's over or not.

Boy, you have a low tolerance (I assume you stopped around chapter 40 or something?) If you think Jitsu wa is taking too long, then romcoms are not for you. X)

@ShouJoe: It is complete… in French.

Generally I'm not one for the genre, but I would totally read a shounen ai spinoff manga of these two. It would be titled "Basking in Our Baldness".

Talk to a doujin circle, they might pick it up for you.

This isn't completed, the contents page shows just how many chapters have yet to be uploaded.

Why is it tagged as such? I nearly put it up as a oneshot, too.

Bro Moment

Spoiler

Generally I'm not one for the genre, but I would totally read a shounen ai spinoff manga of these two. It would be titled "Basking in Our Baldness".

I feel a "Yuno" coming

So, this was Masuda Eiji's first work huh? Looking forward to the rest then. i actually have higher expectations of this since it's a single volume work...it feels like a premise that works best when wrapped up relatively quickly/not dragged out.

I agree. I actually stopped reading the other one because it just wouldn't end and they would add on more and more characters. I don't even know if it's over or not.

So, this was Masuda Eiji's first work huh? Looking forward to the rest then. i actually have higher expectations of this since it's a single volume work...it feels like a premise that works best when wrapped up relatively quickly/not dragged out.

Bro Moment
Spoiler

Was waiting for this, nice

I guess he does, yes. =3 Maybe Kana too…

Wait soo....
Spoiler

If any English group is interested, I can translate it from French.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics