Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

You're joking, right?

What about the USA army and the Vietnam war?

This
The name request was the smartest one. You can't call Batman without the Nananananana.

You know, what kind of commanding officer who don't know about terrain?

Not like i said the manga is bad, but incompetent has its limit... how did the country managed to last this long with officers like that? :o

You're joking, right?

What about the USA army and the Vietnam war?

Let's add to it commentators and viewers who see ONLY so-called enemies when spoon-feed from mass-medias (soooooo self-interest free) and we are SO okay...

Anyway, I agree with zek777 too.

In true japanese manga style we cannot have a worthy rival for Ikta. He is the hero, the genius, the strategic mind, the cool one, the ladies man...etc.etc.etc..... and there are none others!!

Period. ----_____----

I'd say it's too soon for that. How many officers do we know?

We only know a little bit of their army, as we were only introduced(not counting that guy who decided to die on the battlefiled) to an officer who was well known for being incompetent, and all soldiers under him, that's it.

So the enemy force has allied as well?  Makes sense, but that's not exactly great news for the main cast.

How it looks, the enemy force that's after them now are a religious group who are mad as hell about them killing spirits who only got killed because the MC's head honcho decided that results mattered over ethics.

So the enemy force has allied as well?  Makes sense, but that's not exactly great news for the main cast.

Kinda rude of him to give her the finger. Twice even.

But thrice is charming.

I think that's how the saying goes.

Kinda rude of him to give her the finger. Twice even.

Of course they know each other...

Ive only read part of the first chapter of this im not even sure whats going on tbh

That's because you've only read part of the first chapter.  They will explain it later

Ive only read part of the first chapter of this im not even sure whats going on tbh
My humble opinion on the chapter: Nana "I'm a dual wielder and one of my weapons is stuck in a tree, I could theorically let it go and fight with the other one, but I'm one with my swords so I'm fucked, there was nothing more that could be done, right Yatorishino?" Yatori: "Shut up pussy, I would have punched the shit out the tree, NO TREE CAN WITHSTAND THE MIGHT OF IGSEM" *goes berserk and starts killing trees to show who is boss*. Ikta: yay, another dual wielder childhood friend. Next chapter: Nana: "My spirit suicided, my last family members were slaughtered and I was nearly raped. I'm mentally scarred" Ikta: "It's just the right time do this trick. It will make you feel better. I need a knife and a finger"

Dunno. To put it bluntly in this manga they go out of their way to wear unprotective gear. Maybe author kun is kinda trying to push the idea that since the army is fucked up then even those with actual skills (aside from the most important families) live by obtuse rules that make them die. It's not that farfetched. If tacticians are retards that can't tell left from right then the knights having no clue of what's the most efficient equipment make as much sense. Or maybe fuck everything, he just thought justice was best armor.

The more likely scenario is that the author just wanted to make sure you can clearing see who the person is. I have a feeling wearing a helmet wouldn't have done much considering the skill of the opponent. Even if he couldn't have gotten the neck he would have targeted some opening, like maybe the bottom of the chest armor to slice open his stomach.

Well, somebody is getting karma to bite him in the ass.

Pity that said karma will affect those that had nothing to do with this or that.

Unless Ikta will triple-time...

That tank had a poor build. One hit killed by an assassin. Yatori MVP as always. Kamikaze spirit did an explosion smaller than a firework. Didn't deliver. He krillined it.

*He Chiaotzu'd it.

krillin got blown up by freeza

Gotta ask, why no helmet if the aim was for a heavy build.

Dunno. To put it bluntly in this manga they go out of their way to wear unprotective gear.
Maybe author kun is kinda trying to push the idea that since the army is fucked up then even those with actual skills (aside from the most important families) live by obtuse rules that make them die. It's not that farfetched. If tacticians are retards that can't tell left from right then the knights having no clue of what's the most efficient equipment make as much sense.
Or maybe fuck everything, he just thought justice was best armor.

That tank had a poor build. One hit killed by an assassin. Yatori MVP as always. Kamikaze spirit did an explosion smaller than a firework. Didn't deliver. He krillined it.

Gotta ask, why no helmet if the aim was for a heavy build.

MidoriKitzune
Dec 05 2016 04:55 PM

Of course he dies, right when I was starting to come around for the big oad.

Death flag.

xD

Of course he dies, right when I was starting to come around for the big oad.

Here I got excited that it's the latest chapter... but the scanalator's site is down and there's no way to read it :(

In true japanese manga style we cannot have a worthy rival for Ikta. He is the hero, the genius, the strategic mind, the cool one, the ladies man...etc.etc.etc..... and there are none others!!

Period. ----_____----

It's also something of the classic "decline of empires" scenario. A family history of brilliance is taken as actual brilliance, so incompetent leaders will be promoted based on family name alone, usually by someone wanting to curry favor with the new leader's powerful family or as part of age-old favor-trading between families. Brilliant common people from within are seen as upstart competition for the prestige that an incompetent noble assumes is rightfully his, and often the powerful then close ranks to make it as hard as possible for someone to stand with them on merit. In this manner a powerful aristocracy will ossify, and this self-serving rigidity among the most powerful means power cannot actually be used competently. Ikta's lack of intellectual peers becomes a failing of a decaying, hide-bound empire, as much as it is a contrivance of the author trying to keep his main character special.

I don't understand the decision to change the art style for the anime. The designs from the manga suit their personalities so much better, although Torway ends up looking a bit generic. This was an especially big disservice to the women, because I honestly couldn't get to like the princess in the anime because of her haughty appearance, as opposed to her actually looking like a cute child here.

And then there was Yatori. They made her too stoic in the anime; she felt too much of a mannish stoic beauty as opposed to her cute sides and more of a cool beauty vibe in the manga.

All in all, I think I'll drop the second season of the anime (if ever there's one) and stick with the manga translation.

Edit: Haro is kind of a wallflower in both, so not much harm done.

You know, what kind of commanding officer who don't know about terrain?
Not like i said the manga is bad, but incompetent has its limit... how did the country managed to last this long with officers like that? :o

The Crimean war of 1820ish the officers of elite units and divisions were officers who got that position by two qualities money and influence, that war was plagued by military blunders and incompetence

Luck?

Ask why the world is how it is now.

YOu will find luck as answer again.

We got enough nukes to raze the whole earth, multiple times.

And alone the tests ruined the living conditions for us for hundreths of thousands of years. In many areas of this world.

Not to speak of the atomic waste generated by our hunger for cheap energy.

Yeah ... how didn't we extinct ourself yet .... luck.

Look at whos in power in some of the biggest nations atm.

Putin for example. He's old and batshit crazy.

Then there's the possiblitie to get a trump ...

And most of euoropa grows more right ... day by day, as the terror threat and the look onto assilants get worse and worse. Duo the politicans not makeing up they're minds. And half assing it.

The next 10 years will be fun .... wish us luck.

Let's add to it commentators and viewers who see ONLY so-called enemies when spoon-feed from mass-medias (soooooo self-interest free) and we are SO okay...

Period. ----_____----

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics