Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

I like these guys. They have character, AND they are clearly acting as proper Officer enlistees. DESPITE acting their respective ages and upbringings.

Judging from manga raws

Spoiler

good to know

looks like it'd be another nice LN-original series.

Has any one read the light novel before 'cause the way he talks to her about Royalty makes me believe that he has dealt with them a lot, maybe he was once a prince from a fallen empire? So what I am asking is if my belief is right.

I believe, how should I put it, that he holds Royalty in high regards but dislike the royalty of these countries because they do not live up to his standards for royalty, maybe that's why he likes yatori because she can..... Or I am just reading to much into it.

Judging from manga raws

Spoiler

Lol

I rate 2/10 flame bait. Would not recommend.

Lol

I will give you points for trying! Keep it up! :)

coral reefs usually exist in the deap sea  

Lol

Has any one read the light novel before 'cause the way he talks to her about Royalty makes me believe that he has dealt with them a lot, maybe he was once a prince from a fallen empire? So what I am asking is if my belief is right.

I believe, how should I put it, that he holds Royalty in high regards but dislike the royalty of these countries because they do not live up to his standards for royalty, maybe that's why he likes yatori because she can..... Or I am just reading to much into it.

I want to see our protagonist's combat skills aside from his smarts. You never know, he may be a slacker but he might be good.

pretty sure he the brain of the group while the rest have they own areas of expertise like fighting, scouting etc.

The whole story starts with them arriving in enemy territory by sea after hitting a REEF. I don't know how much naval knowledge you have but generally speaking reefs are by the COAST.

Either you completely ignored the second chapter, you're completely wrong about the enemy's naval defenses and/or the enemy navy docks its entire navy/shuts down its naval defenses during storms and then magically puts it all back into place when the storm is over.

They're not exactly trying to sneak past sonar webs or coastal helicopter patrols.

First of all I doubt they will "shut down" their whole navy for one storm...not to mention if their ships were out already they wouldn't have time to get back to their docks. I should also point out that I/we do not know where their docks are (I could have missed it though). As for the reefs now..coral reefs usually exist in the deap sea  away from continental shelves and near oceanic islands therefore around the borders there shouldn't be any reefs.

Also since you mentioned that I ignored chapter 2 I should also remind you that at page 27 of chapter 2 they explain to the princess that they were drifted for 2 days so even if magically the republic was able to take all their ships back to their docks they would probably be able to put them back out in 2 days.

I want to see our protagonist's combat skills aside from his smarts. You never know, he may be a slacker but he might be good.

Erm no actually I was the one saying that they SHOULDN'T escape by sea please read again my posts. :)

The whole story starts with them arriving in enemy territory by sea after hitting a REEF. I don't know how much naval knowledge you have but generally speaking reefs are by the COAST.

Either you completely ignored the second chapter, you're completely wrong about the enemy's naval defenses and/or the enemy navy docks its entire navy/shuts down its naval defenses during storms and then magically puts it all back into place when the storm is over.

They're not exactly trying to sneak past sonar webs or coastal helicopter patrols.

those spirits kinda annoy me for the past few chapters; they reminded me how in 'nozaki-kun' there was an editor that wanted to put tanuki everywhere.

edit: regardless to spirits, dropped due to mc. i mean, a person who hates royalty that gives up without trying gets angry about a royalty for wanting to try? a lazy person actively seeking food and making tools? being lazy isn't about making lives easy, its about paddling downhill! the inconsistency in his char is above my tolerance levels.

and no one (among the characters) even mentions the 'escape by sea' route! not even to say why it won't be possible to drift under a hollow log or something. this is too irksome.

I think they should go DEEPER into the enemy territory. Trying to pass off as a gypsy band. And then take a ship to ANOTHER INDEPENDENT Third party. And then from there, back to their own land.

In other words, you want them to escape by sea when you know that the enemy has a huge sea presence. Brilliant.

Erm no actually I was the one saying that they SHOULDN'T escape by sea please read again my posts. :)

It’s true I am not familiar with naval combat but I am curious and since you seem to know can you explain it to me?

Also I should point out the reasons why I believed there would be ships patrolling the sea near the land borders (I am saying this cause we were talking about sailing on a boat that from what I know shouldn’t normally sail in the open sea).It’s because both countries are at war and the fight is happening near the borders so I believed there would have been a higher presence of both, troops and ships near the borders to try and prevent any spies/troops trying to cross over to do some form of sabotaz or intel gathering).

In other words, you want them to escape by sea when you know that the enemy has a huge sea presence. Brilliant.

"Nejimaki seirei Senki - Tenkyou not Alderamin" is novel, and if you have this translated into Spanish?

chapter 1 page 22: why is 1 in 400 an 'absurdly high' pass rate? Even the novel translation (baka tsuki) is like this.

Because it's really exclusive. I don't like this sort of low-chance-gateway, but what I like is beside the point.

chapter 1 page 22: why is 1 in 400 an 'absurdly high' pass rate? Even the novel translation (baka tsuki) is like this.

Because if I remember my proofreaders discussing it, for him it should have been even less than that.

I dont mind anime/manga teasers for LNs that I read because it gives me a visual so i can better picture what is going on.  What i hate are the teasers for LNs that havent been translated and the teasers are complete.  True tease indeed.

or the developer decide to trash the LN version by cut few apart here and there and worst case, finish it with original ending...

God is a mean kid with a magnifying glass

bet this is just another teaser and i don't wanna be disappointed when it ends just as it's getting good so i'll pass on this for now

I dont mind anime/manga teasers for LNs that I read because it gives me a visual so i can better picture what is going on.  What i hate are the teasers for LNs that havent been translated and the teasers are complete.  True tease indeed.

I agree with @Teraz. They can only get in by sheer luck since nobody think any ship can cross coral reef area in a storm. Now get out is a problem.

bet this is just another teaser and i don't wanna be disappointed when it ends just as it's getting good so i'll pass on this for now

Get used to this already...

I found the solution to that, just learn japanese and start reading the LN's 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics