Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

its always the moderates that dies first

Aww they skip Ikkun displaying his casanova skill. Was looking forward to that.

Let the Jihad Commence.....Allahu Ackbar..

I'm sure you'd be rather upset too if some fat bald guy was oppressing your people for his own amusement.

Let the Jihad Commence.....Allahu Ackbar..

with chapter 17 i smell and excellent losing opportunity.

Well then, this story is about to get much darker given how the Lieutenant General is a devious little bastard already. It's only Chapter 16, but DAMN.

There have been some pretty dark undertones from the start.

Well then, this story is about to get much darker given how the Lieutenant General is a devious little bastard already. It's only Chapter 16, but DAMN.

MidoriKitzune
Jan 17 2016 09:56 PM

Apparently all the princesses and chiefs are loli's I guess.

It's Japan... what did you expect.

Luckily the MC is a MIlf lover.

And a real womanizer of big breasts!

Mandkind is saved there!  NO Lolicon MC!

...Did that spider just went huehuehuehuehue (waywaywaywayway)?!

He did a "wasa wasa wasa" as in "skittle skittle skittle".

Also - this is why you don't translate various phrases with honorifics directly. She didn't call him a "big brother", it was an "onii-san" as in older male you do not know. Same with "onee-san", a lady older than you who's a stranger.

Fully expected another dumb officer to be shamed. Got a
Spoiler

Not sure whether we ever get there. Still likely that this is a LN promotion.

If that were true, it probably would have ended after chapter 14. Plus there's the fact that it's getting an anime.

Kanna should be cautious of Ikta, or else he'll end up banging her mom.

Sadly,Ikta, this chief isn't a MILF. Your plans are ruined.

It's ok

Spoiler

EDIT: oops, forgot I just posted :v

...Did that spider just went huehuehuehuehue (waywaywaywayway)?!

After reading the spoiler, I look forward to when the series catches up even more now.

Not sure whether we ever get there. Still likely that this is a LN promotion.

@macrossvf

When you are quoting/posting a spoiler, especially a serious spoiler, you can't just leave it like that. Didn't you notice how other users here wisely added a proper warning before their spoilers from LN? You need to warn others how major the spoiler is and where it comes from.

For other random people who didn't read all comments in order and don't know what exactly is currently discussed under spoilers:

The message below contains "huge massive gigantic spoilers" from the recent volumes of LN. You really should not open it unless you know exactly what you are getting into.

k sorrry abt tat

Yeah after you posted that I did the same.  Probably will stop reading this series for awhile.

Huge massive gigantic spoilers for people that just can't control themselves like me.  Seriously read this at your own risk!

Spoiler

Holy shit that's actually depressing. Like Christ that's an awesome plot but tragic as fuck.

Yeah after you posted that I did the same.  Probably will stop reading this series for awhile.

Huge massive gigantic spoilers for people that just can't control themselves like me.  Seriously read this at your own risk!

Spoiler

... Ouch. I'm not sure I want to keep reading this, if it'll get that depressing.:(

Ikta if you follow her highness, there is no way you can lazy around.

carefree and lazy ikta now aiming for rank up if there is a chance? Did i read the wrong manga with the same title?

Sadly,Ikta, this chief isn't a MILF. Your plans are ruined.

Spoiler

Wow, really? That was dark. And so much for the plan to destroy imperial idiocy.

Hoho, another chapter of “Pouting—The Manga”. Much obliged!

Spoiler

After reading the spoiler, I look forward to when the series catches up even more now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics