Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

I skipped ahead and saw spoilers of future tragedies. You may not want to finish reading the series. shit gets bad and kind of horribly written. 

Thats not a surprise.The loli-princess said it bluntly,SHE WANTS TO LOSE at war,mainly to blame the current aristocracy for that,and force a coup d'etat to save her kingdom of bureaucracy.

And blood is gonna be spilled for that.

MidoriKitzune
May 29 2016 02:10 PM

Ánnnndd.

Stupid commander spotted~

That poor freckles girl.... she's gonna die.

I don't know much about cannons, but can they really point the cannons downwards? Don't the cannon balls just roll out due to gravity?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=If+you+point+a+cannon+downwards+would+the+ball+roll+out 

I don't know much about cannons, but can they really point the cannons downwards? Don't the cannon balls just roll out due to gravity?

You forgot to factor in the wind spirits

It's basic science, really

I skipped ahead and saw spoilers of future tragedies. You may not want to finish reading the series. shit gets bad and kind of horribly written. 

I can take it

Give me the worst of it

So apparently there's 9 volumes of the LNs but we've only heard spoilers up to the 8th, does anyone know what happens there?

The 9th volume only came out fairly recently, we may have to wait a while for summaries. I would suggest keeping your eyes here: https://baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=11080 as that is where the previous summaries have come from.

So apparently there's 9 volumes of the LNs but we've only heard spoilers up to the 8th, does anyone know what happens there?

Yeah after you posted that I did the same.  Probably will stop reading this series for awhile.

Huge massive gigantic spoilers for people that just can't control themselves like me.  Seriously read this at your own risk!

Spoiler

wow I was expecting some of this but damn, the story is really good, hope for the manga to not be a promotional one ... 

at least for me, that spoiler make me remeber a lot of 

Spoiler

i have blinded with the cover pic.... this is not a boobsful manga,,,, this is interesting!

Spoiler

such a sad picture

zJRLJ9C.png?1

Death flag for her

such a sad, ominous picture

zJRLJ9C.png?1

actually, the "loli" is pretty well-developped and same age as Ikta

Hmm I didn't claim her to be a loli now did I? I just said that our exotic beauty is a little young for Ikta's tastes...which as we all know is either MILF or GTFO. Though I reckon a special exception may be made for his fiery redhead.

Spoiler
sorry, please don't open spoiler above. I just blurt out some nonsense in there. damn, I lost motivation to continue by look at the spoiler. I will try read it again when MC get better or by the end of story (if MC never get better)

wanting someone back from the dead isn't nonsense. if you think so, tell that to someone who lost a person in their life whether to disease, accidents or acts of violence especially the loved ones of someone who died young. you want to punch them in the face when you don't even understand their pain. 

Can we all focus on the important matter of whether or not Ikta can work his swag on the exotic beauty? I mean sure a little young for his tastes, but she won't stay young forever!

actually, the "loli" is pretty well-developped and same age as Ikta

Yeah after you posted that I did the same.  Probably will stop reading this series for awhile.

Huge massive gigantic spoilers for people that just can't control themselves like me.  Seriously read this at your own risk!

Spoiler

Spoiler
sorry, please don't open spoiler above. I just blurt out some nonsense in there. damn, I lost motivation to continue by look at the spoiler. I will try read it again when MC get better or by the end of story (if MC never get better)

Can we all focus on the important matter of whether or not Ikta can work his swag on the exotic beauty? I mean sure a little young for his tastes, but she won't stay young forever!

Loliwar engages....

ehh ....

But seriously. That brat knows nothing of warfare...

Whats the point in proclamations... just sneak attack them in their sleep, when they're comfortable and unpreprared. After months and months of peace...

Reiterating what others have already said, basically because it's a Holy War. The idea of a Holy War isn't supposed to be kept a secret nor engaged as a tiny guerrilla skirmish, it's to be bold, out in the open. They want to be recognized as a force of justice and to that they must be in the spotlight. Hiding under the cover of darkness will do little to further their cause. 

Loliwar engages....

ehh ....

Whats the point in proclamations... just sneak attack them in their sleep, when they're comfortable and unpreprared. After months and months of peace...

Presumably the same reason no nation IRL would ever do that.

Because it's idiotic and short-sighted in the extreme to bet it all on a single blow that will tar you as bloodthirsty, untrustworthy and dishonorable in the eyes of anyone else in the world. Congratulations, you killed a load of people. Now what are you going to do when the teeny tiny amount of forces you killed are responded to by the genocide of your people, because the public finds it easy to dehumanize and regard you as monsters? When your initial escalation and breakdown of etiquette is responded to in the same way by a vastly larger world around you? Escalating when your opponent is already far greater in scope and potential tactics is just ... dumb as hell.

War crimes exist for a reason, and even in battle honor has a place. It's so things don't escalate indefinitely, that a war for certain reasons doesn't turn into a war of extinction. The one who apparently knows nothing of warfare is you.

Heck, she's already pushing it too far by launching a surprise attack, as she did. It detracts from the message of morality and sanctity she tried to send later in her proclamation (that their actions are taken in response to the Empire's own actions, that it's a 'holy' war), which is about the only way her tribe could have won against a vastly superior empire - by removing the will of the people to fight against them.

Well, didn't they do exactly that, sneak attack them and killed their best commander when they were comfortable and unprepared? The proclamation makes sense once it has come to a face to afce battle. As far as it seems, the tribes want to make clear that they are fighting for a good, noble and just cause. Even if the message was directed at the soldiers, it must be for internal propaganda too.

Loliwar engages....

ehh ....

that's because you are ignorant of their strategy or the environment, or of their culture

Spoiler

next chapter, you should start to see a lot of agony about the meaning of what "is"

Spoiler
mean, which will give you an inkling about the real nature of the conflict

the shinaak want their spirits and retribution, but the conflict is about much more than that

Loliwar engages....

ehh ....

peace where they couldnt trade and their resources robbed from them from a guy who think its a game.....

the proclamation happened because they have already been exposed to have triggered an attack, they were planning on trapping their pursuers and that failed due to yatori spotting the trap.

also i think this would have been much harder to pull off at night, especially since you dont want to use lighting since it gives away your position

MidoriKitzune
Feb 07 2016 12:53 PM

Loliwar engages....

ehh ....

Aww they skip Ikkun displaying his casanova skill. Was looking forward to that.

Those 'casanova skills' are just a front to get to their moms.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics