Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 262votes)

Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin

Alt Names: alt Alderamin on the Skyalt ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミンalt 发条精灵战记 天镜的极北之星alt Nejimaki Seirei Senki Tenkyo no Alderaminalt Tenkyou no Alderamin
Author: Uno Bokuto
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Katjvarna Empire and the Kioka Republic are at war, and Katjvarna is currently defending their border against Kioka's attacks. Yatorishino is from an influential family in the empire, and she's taking the high ranking officer exams. To make sure she passes at the top, she's convinced lazy, anti-war, girl-crazy Ikuta to take the exams as well and help her, in exchange for a favor from her family. The first, written test goes as planned, and then they head off on a boat for the next. Unfortunately, the boat sinks, and Yatorishino, Ikuta, some other examinees, and a mysterious, important little girl are stranded behind enemy lines! [tethysdust]

adapted from light novel series of the same name
Go to Nejimaki Seirei Senki - Tenkyou no Alderamin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Can explain why the princess board the ship ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 2 Replies
Topic No Spoilers: Guess why that girl is mad Game New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

503 Comments

MidoriKitzune
Jul 20 2016 08:31 PM

So he turned into someone he geniunely hates?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Ohh the irony!!!

So delicious. Anime is bullshit, but delicious humorful!!

The anime is a let down, gonna stick with the manga and ln.

so the anime? How's the pacing? I know the animation is ****(or decent depending on your opinion), but how's the pacing? I'm comfortable waiting for the monthly manga version(which I will read regardless) versus watching the anime with super fast pacing.

Hummm... I think the pacing is a little fast...
For example, in the second ep, the partt withHazarf and some other parts were rushed.

so the anime? How's the pacing? I know the animation is ****(or decent depending on your opinion), but how's the pacing? I'm comfortable waiting for the monthly manga version(which I will read regardless) versus watching the anime with super fast pacing.

That's the thing though, looks matter.

Certain visual give a certain impression/idea to the viewer, and when the look + content matches, the audience can relate to them easier since they are the 'standard'.

But when they don't match, either people feels something is wrong, or find them strangely interesting and they became subset of the main standard. Something like lolibaba (looks like a little girl, speak/act like an old lady)

And you don't even have to be conscious about your own reaction to this:

Spoiler

Don't judge a book by its cover exist BECAUSE looks matter. If nobody care about how other people look, then that line wouldn't exist.

And like I said, looks may matter to some people, but they shouldn't overreact just cause a characters behavior betrays their first impressions. Problem lies in the brain after all, freaking lazy organ, it loves saving energy more than any thing, it's the reason why such irrelevant "matters", matters.

RIP Gallant General

Not wanting to antagonize the people here, but appearence and character should've never been related in the first place, "Don't judge a book by it's cover" actually exists in real life, how many times have i been misjuged by my young looks, and the way I dress myself?(I look almost 10 years younger than I actually am, my voice is even worse)

That's the thing though, looks matter.

Certain visual give a certain impression/idea to the viewer, and when the look + content matches, the audience can relate to them easier since they are the 'standard'.

But when they don't match, either people feels something is wrong, or find them strangely interesting and they became subset of the main standard. Something like lolibaba (looks like a little girl, speak/act like an old lady)

And you don't even have to be conscious about your own reaction to this:

Spoiler

Don't judge a book by its cover exist BECAUSE looks matter. If nobody care about how other people look, then that line wouldn't exist.

Agreed. I have no idea why, but the best animes to me tends to keep their original style of drawing. Except maybe Inuyasha.(Dear God)  

That's because the No. 1 priority in redrawing characters for anime is to simplify them enough for 20+ animators (in-house and outsourced) to draw on a consistent basis.

If it's a style which only the LN illustrator can do, the anime's not going to be drawn well.

The series already did that to him for the sake of the plot. The anime just tacked on another layer in a meta way.

In anime Ikuta's appearance and character are in total dissonance. 

Not wanting to antagonize the people here, but appearence and character should've never been related in the first place, "Don't judge a book by it's cover" actually exists in real life, how many times have i been misjuged by my young looks, and the way I dress myself?(I look almost 10 years younger than I actually am, my voice is even worse)

That girl gonn so die. It's like she's wearing a shirt saying "brutally murder me to dishevel the protagonist". Wish Ikta would pump and dump her a bit beforehand. He could also probably get freckles-chan in the sack whenever he wants. The imagery of a commander drafting plans as his second in command lay naked a few yards away is pretty appealing.

He is a bishounen now

Wondered how bad it could be, so I went ahead and watched the first episode. Jesus what did they do to poor Ikta? He looks nothing like the disheveled, slightly sleazy Ikta we all know and love. He looks like yet another blase black haired shounen protagonist (which he certainly ain't) 

He is a bishounen now

His tactic was quite obvious nothing any competent commander shouldn't have been able to pulll of=> I must conclude the rest of the commanders are just incompetent.

Also I am still rooting for their enemies

Wondered how bad it could be, so I went ahead and watched the first episode. Jesus what did they do to poor Ikta? He looks nothing like the disheveled, slightly sleazy Ikta we all know and love. He looks like yet another blase black haired shounen protagonist (which he certainly ain't) 

I wouldn't say it's ugly, just way too different. But I do think that they should've gone with the LN artstyle instead of using that kind of artstyle.

Agreed. I have no idea why, but the best animes to me tends to keep their original style of drawing. Except maybe Inuyasha.(Dear God)  

Madhouse changed the artstyle of Overlord as well, it's different from both manga and LNs.

I wouldn't say it's ugly, just way too different. But I do think that they should've gone with the LN artstyle instead of using that kind of artstyle.

lil scrub of a death flag tryin to be slick, but nay, I'ma deep believer of the sect of the plot armour, you are not welcome here.

the anime art is fugly argh, why did they change it. it's cringe worthy now.

the anime art is fugly argh, why did they change it. it's cringe worthy now.

Does someone knows how much the manga covers?

of the anime or the light novel, probably for the anime, where we are right now (ch.19) is goint to be around episode 5 (worst case) or 6-7 (best case scenario, giving space to more character development or better use of the fights),  for the novel, well, there is a lo of spoilers that are giving that information.

ep20

Spoiler

Does someone knows how much the manga covers?

I don't know much about cannons, but can they really point the cannons downwards? Don't the cannon balls just roll out due to gravity?

The cannonball could roll out if it's not packed properly. But in order for a cannon to fire a cannonball it has to have a "patch" in between the charge and cannonball, the patch also holds the cannonball in place and creates an air tight seal between the charge and ball. It's usually cloth and it requires a ramrod to pack it tight against the back of the cannon barrel. There's a pocket behind the patch for the powder or air, and when there's enough pressure from air build up or powder burn, the cannon ball is fired. The same process on a small scale is used for flintlock rifles and pistols, or any firearm made before the mid to late 1800's, generally before the 1860's or the American Civil War.

Cannons can be pointed down too, but usually at a slight angle. They aren't shot straight down, that's what rifles and pistols are for. So, like in the manga, armies attacking a walled fortification are going to get mauled by quick firing cannon firing down on them, instead of always firing in a mortar-like arc with reduced charge.

That's probably a little more than needed. But I'm kind of a military history nerd. Sooo...

Thats not a surprise.The loli-princess said it bluntly,SHE WANTS TO LOSE at war,mainly to blame the current aristocracy for that,and force a coup d'etat to save her kingdom of bureaucracy.

And blood is gonna be spilled for that.

she doesnt want to lose to blame the aristocracy, she blames the aristocracy for not willing to back out of a resource draining fight and the only way to be able to get out of the situation in her eyes and still hold on to power is to lose efficiently. effectively she wants to make sure all of her territorry have eyes instead of trying to continue a long kou fight (referencing Go).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics