Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 96votes)

Crimezone

Alt Names: alt クリム・ゾンalt Crime Zonealt crime zone 罪域 罪恶地带alt Crime-Zonealt CRIMEZONE -クリム・ゾン-alt Kurimu Zon
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: Tokiya Seigo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The people of Earth live in a society where vampires aren’t just real but dangerous. Although humanity has been able to keep them under control and even take the night away as the vampire’s natural habitat, some of them have adapted. Hesperides, a relatively new breed of vampires, have adapted over hundreds of years in order to be able to go outside during dusk when the sunlight is at its weakest and feast on humans.

Aburaya Shiro, a high school kid, lives in a town where there has not been a vampire attack in years, but adults keep warning them of going outside at dusk. Shiro and his classmates take this warning lightly and head out at dusk only to find out one of their classmates who they thought they knew well turnz out to be a Hesperides. With all his classmates violently murdered, the only way Shiro was able to survive was with the help of a different classmate, Ichijoji Eruka, who doesn’t seem to be human herself.
Go to Crimezone Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vampire genre starting to feel way too damn overused. New Window tut_01
  • 3 Replies
Topic raws New Window GodSlayer1
  • 1 Replies
Topic Secret breed New Window Sancrea
  • 0 Replies

216 Comments

Aoi Kazuya vs Aburaya Shiro, who will win!?

Botch characters have very predictable  early-loser type but as the history progress they will discover the secrets that hold themselves and their friends as well as the redeemig features

man im sick of the MC, who currenty isn't even the MC anymore. which is good cuz im sick of his bitching. its funny, i rarely ever want an MC to die but man i wish he would. hopefully ichijouji will stay the lead for now and the MC will take a back seat. cuz my god he's a whiny little bitch. just seeing him makes me want to break his face.

i don't know whats going on is this series but i sure would like some answers. i mean whats so special about this kid. i mean all these purebloods want him for mating or something but why's he so special in that regard. is he a vampire king or damphir or something? is he god's dick out to save the purebloods through impregnation? or does it just turn out that a vamp princess fell in love with him and he's not special at all? too many questions and no answers in sight.

also this manga should have a warning label "overuse of dues ex machina" on it.

The dude is your average joe, if you were in his shoes, you'll be scared shitless too and don't even try to deny it, the MC is embarrassingly weak and scared shitless but let's be realistic what the hell do any of you expect him to do when he doesn't have powers, everyone around him wants to use him and everyone he ever cared for is dead, this guy just wants to escape the batshit hitting the fan of his life, I don't blame him, it's fucked up that he goes through this shit and lost everything.

man im sick of the MC, who currenty isn't even the MC anymore. which is good cuz im sick of his bitching. its funny, i rarely ever want an MC to die but man i wish he would. hopefully ichijouji will stay the lead for now and the MC will take a back seat. cuz my god he's a whiny little bitch. just seeing him makes me want to break his face.

i don't know whats going on is this series but i sure would like some answers. i mean whats so special about this kid. i mean all these purebloods want him for mating or something but why's he so special in that regard. is he a vampire king or damphir or something? is he god's dick out to save the purebloods through impregnation? or does it just turn out that a vamp princess fell in love with him and he's not special at all? too many questions and no answers in sight.

not really sure coz i skimmed thru the first few pages coz they were boring as fk but i think there's something like a prophecy that whoever gets his 'smegma' and gets impregnated by it, she or her offspring will rule the night? or maybe save them from the reason why they cant go out at night? or maybe give them power? lol.

you wanted him to be the strongest human ? how ?

if you wanna go there, that's already the setup of the story so he doesnt really need to be a human anymore. it's like looking at a painting. the problem isnt just the content or the color's used or how the colors were used, the problem is actually about something being fundamentally wrong about the painting as a whole. i guess i cant express it right lol.

lol he's not even the main character. Way to pay attention to the silent narrative kid. 

And that bit of hilarity was all the encouragement I needed to start reading this. XD

first, i havent read those yet so yea i dont get the reference. second, tho i prefer an MC that's like alucard or rai, both of which are like the strongest in their own series from the start, its also ok to have an average mc as long as the story is balanced. but lol, someone as weak and useless as this guy? there's nothing refreshing about that xD

you wanted him to be the strongest human ? how ?

? You speak as if you want Touma to appear.  While I love the Index series it is kinda refreshing to have a weak MC that doesn't become God Mode and match the main heroine in ten chapters.

first, i havent read those yet so yea i dont get the reference. second, tho i prefer an MC that's like alucard or rai, both of which are like the strongest in their own series from the start, its also ok to have an average mc as long as the story is balanced. but lol, someone as weak and useless as this guy? there's nothing refreshing about that xD

i guess..everyone is just disappointed since it has been built up that the MC is 'special' and with that setup, there's usually a redeeming quality for him like he has a strong power sleeping inside him or he actually risks his life to save others or w/e. well im at chapter 6 atm and i still havent seen either of that lol. no matter the background, no matter what kinda shit happened to him, it will never justify crying and embracing a loli out of fear while asking to be saved. noone wants a damsel in distress MC. people read stories where the heroes, after suffering from crushing tragedies, stand up and trump all the obstacles. noone wants to read about a hero who crumbles under them.

? You speak as if you want Touma to appear.  While I love the Index series it is kinda refreshing to have a weak MC that doesn't become God Mode and match the main heroine in ten chapters.

i guess..everyone is just disappointed since it has been built up that the MC is 'special' and with that setup, there's usually a redeeming quality for him like he has a strong power sleeping inside him or he actually risks his life to save others or w/e. well im at chapter 6 atm and i still havent seen either of that lol. no matter the background, no matter what kinda shit happened to him, it will never justify crying and embracing a loli out of fear while asking to be saved. noone wants a damsel in distress MC. people read stories where the heroes, after suffering from crushing tragedies, stand up and trump all the obstacles. noone wants to read about a hero who crumbles under them.

I lol'ed at main girl when she said "i'll be able to sleep leisury after killing all of you bastards..". If she were to defeat all of them it's more than certain that the creators will dispose of all the monster they've created so far, their only purpose was to defeat pure breed.

Or she could pull an Arcueid.

I lol'ed at main girl when she said "i'll be able to sleep leisury after killing all of you bastards..". If she were to defeat all of them it's more than certain that the creators will dispose of all the monster they've created so far, their only purpose was to defeat pure breed.

Still like it!

What you are referring to is bi-weekly bud, not to mention the fact that it just got updated. Sadly it is being transferred to another scanlating group so Ty fallen syndicate for scanlating crimezone!!!! You guys are awesome!!!

No need to be sad, DDS is made up of only members from Fallen Syndicate and so the staff and quality of work will be the same as always for this work. Though hopefully not as slow since DDS doesn't have nearly as many projects to complete. DDS has already started on chapter 11, look forward to it~

I like this manga coz the mc is realistically useless(and cowardly).

yes you guys have, or yes they did it is on their website under the dropped projects page, you can tell this project was dropped because it was not updated in months when it is a bi monthly close to a weekly release

What you are referring to is bi-weekly bud, not to mention the fact that it just got updated. Sadly it is being transferred to another scanlating group so Ty fallen syndicate for scanlating crimezone!!!! You guys are awesome!!!

yes you guys have, or yes they did it is on their website under the dropped projects page, you can tell this project was dropped because it was not updated in months when it is a bi monthly close to a weekly release

Hm, weird. Oh well.

But... a magazine that is published bimonthly means it is published once every two months. That is not very close to a weekly...? @_@

Fallen Syndicate has not yet announced that they will drop CrimeZone, and some of the team are still working on it at the moment. O.o Unfortunately, life just got busy for some of the people working on this. Please do not jump to conclusions until you have seen an announcement on the website or releases. As for the next chapter, it will be released as soon as the last few redraws are done. Look forward to it!

man this series was dropped 

Fallen Syndicate has not yet announced that they will drop CrimeZone, and some of the team are still working on it at the moment. O.o Unfortunately, life just got busy for some of the people working on this. Please do not jump to conclusions until you have seen an announcement on the website or releases. As for the next chapter, it will be released as soon as the last few redraws are done. Look forward to it!

man this series was dropped now we will never know what will happen to the main charter.  Also for all of you people who says the mc is a punk read the story again look what happen he lost his parents, vampires are after him and no one will tell him why, he is being used like a rag doll, and everyone who he called a friend or loved is dead , a vampire, or even a double. If all of this happened to you in one - two days you will be just like him scared shitless so back of of him. Again this series was dropped by fallen syndicate when they said they were going to release more now all that they release are some okay manga but this was one of their best now we just have to hope for some team to pick this back up so we can see what will happen next to the mc and to that girl in chapter one. The one he was talking to when he was small because i bet that she is the last hess or something more powerful

Aoi Kazuya vs Aburaya Shiro, who will win!?

this manga has potential... but ima drop it till the male mc stops being a whiny bitch and start to somehow contribute to the team instead of being live bait. Also its been 9 chapters and i feel the male mc gets as much screen time as an side character, within these 9 chapters this plot has not really progressed.

I feel this manga follows hentai logic.... dont question just follow it....
P.S

Read this manga if you like blood, gore, partial nudity, action.
Dont read if you look for plot progression,strong main characters[mentally and physically...mainly male lead], back stories ,
Well I reread the comic. I still like it. I honestly don't understand why you guys think he is being too whiny, I mean look at the shit he is going through. First chapter he sees a bunch of fellow classmates torn apart by a girl he had a crush on, then she comes very close to killing him, he ends up sending more people to their deaths. Hell everyone he gets near dies. The guy is still trying to process all of this crap.

I think this is a nice break from shounen heroes who jump straight into the fight with super powers. This showcases how most normal people would react to crazy crap like this. Sure he may evolve later on but for now he is probably the most realistic character in this.

Still I freaking like Ekaru. I don't know why but I really want to know more about her. Granted she is a bitch, but everyone except Maibia is a bitch in this.
This last page... stinks of death flag.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics