Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 649votes)

Sengoku Youko

Alt Names: alt 戦国妖狐
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Stop your evil deeds and take the right path!" That is the creed of Youko Tama and her younger step brother, Jinka Sendou. The two demon siblings travel the country to stop the deeds of all evil doers, along with a scaredy-cat swordsman they picked up along the way, Hyoudou Shinsuke. During their travels, they will come across a monk organization with more than suspicious methods and they'll soon be at war.
Go to Sengoku Youko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic It's been a good ride New Window Arnarinn
  • 3 Replies
Topic Jinnun VS Douren New Window Maiyahii
  • 0 Replies

766 Comments

naked loli God! this manga is getting better and better...
After marathon this manga. Man i want more of this.
this shogun and gintama's shogun.

why cant we have leaders like this IRL?
This manga is full of loli, and I like it
Best. Shogun. Ever.
Spoiler
So cool~
lol Teru is awesome. Wise, strong, and weird as hell. xD
-fists akimbo- Oh, Mizukami-Sensei!
one way to break the 4th wall
Rofl at the ending
Ch 42
Spoiler
I miss Jinka :'(
Well... At least it's continuing :|
Wait, so Senya lost his memories how?

Was it from
Spoiler
Tama~~~ <3
Shakugan getting her lifeforce back would be the best thing ever (after chocolate). >_<
gawd i do hope somehow shakugan would be revived i mean its jsut soo sad being asleep for over a thousand years where most of everyone you knew are gone
Poor Shinsuke, being strong as human can be in a world full of ridiculous monster and demons... and then there Tokiko's admiration, the guy can't catch a break
holy shit that's tama
I imagine my eyes becoming just like what is drawn right in there when I read this manga...
i like how this story is progressing cant wait for the next ch hopefully a bit more action XD
You dumb Senya, not fighting is the least human thing you can do.
The Dragon has Mikazuki's charming smile.

Now I need to re-read Samidare.
Happy chapter for everyone, why does Shinsuke have to be so weak -_____-
Why is everyone getting separated from each other!? I wonder if there is going to be like five different point of views or something.
Tsukiko is more manly than I am.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics