Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 300votes)

Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 让人无法抱怨的爱情喜剧alt Love Comedy that I Can't Complain Aboutalt Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedyalt Monrabualt Never Ending Storyalt 文句の付けようがないラブコメ
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanaruzawa Sekai, "The Goddess Who Lived A Thousand Years", is a beautiful goddess with silver hair and red eyes. She's pompous and learned, yet knows little of the world around her. Despite her childish appearance she can tolerate alcohol and tobacco, and spends her days in her mansion reading books. Offered to her as a "living sacrifice" is high school student Kirishima Yuuki. As he was told she'd grant him one thing in exchange for being the sacrifice, Kirishima said this: "Kanaruzawa Sekai-san, marry me."

And so, they start to live their life together, but...

Their days of peace and love soon became disrupted, as the world began to crumble due to a terrifying secret. A hilariously pure (and everlasting) love story begins here! The manga adaptation of the light novel "Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy"!

Original website: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/lovecome/
Go to Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is she really a god or the religion just a scam and is using her status as a god? New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Where can i find the light novel? New Window Dreamland
  • 3 Replies

608 Comments

ok?... can someone explain WTF is happening?

Her duty is to be finger-raped?

FINALLY.

You know, nature was a big of the Native American indians religion, but so were gods. Their gods were extremely important. It was more like a combination of the ancient greek gods with shinto (if you really really squint). And, not all "white-men" were antagonistic towards them (you know Davy Crockett? He was a real thing, and a lot of people were like him), not to mention that there were tribes who chose to integrate into western society.

Ladies and gentlemen please. We were originally talking about Japanese land gods, not delving into some crazy reddit forum about how white men killed native Americans.

That room was not given the awe and reverence it deserves...............

Japanese "Kami" are by no standards even close to the gods from the Near East or Europe. Shinto is more of a nature religion like those in America before the White Man killed them,robbed them blind and banished the survivors and their offspring to the badlands.

Basically, nature is what provides the power to the supernatural beings called Kami, and they are limited by this. That's why human society in Japan at a point surpassed their gods, and thus more or less started giving up on worshipping their "gods"[they even started worshipping humans as gods post-death at locations like the infamous Yasukuni-shrine].

That's why it's pretty acceptable as Sekai is portraited. She's limited to alteration abilities with a superhuman body, which is enough to qualify her as a "Kami".

You know, nature was a big of the Native American indians religion, but so were gods. Their gods were extremely important. It was more like a combination of the ancient greek gods with shinto (if you really really squint). And, not all "white-men" were antagonistic towards them (you know Davy Crockett? He was a real thing, and a lot of people were like him), not to mention that there were tribes who chose to integrate into western society.
Classmate-chan definitely smokes weed. Her indignation is preposterous.

I hope we got some more background on what the goddess actually does.

lol...hobby.  I wasn't aware that that was a hobby, but kudos to the husband for recognizing it before it was too late.  

...And then it was too late.

I am seriously still skeptical about how the heck she is a "god" and what does she even contribute to the current world to warrant a bunch of shady assholes to hound a family to the point of ruin and nearly kill their only son for a sacrifice. Granted she doesn't seem to be a terrible person and made a good first impression but we are 28 chapters in and barely shit has been explained. Granted the romcom is good but seriously plot WHERE ARE YE!?

Japanese "Kami" are by no standards even close to the gods from the Near East or Europe. Shinto is more of a nature religion like those in America before the White Man killed them,robbed them blind and banished the survivors and their offspring to the badlands.

Basically, nature is what provides the power to the supernatural beings called Kami, and they are limited by this. That's why human society in Japan at a point surpassed their gods, and thus more or less started giving up on worshipping their "gods"[they even started worshipping humans as gods post-death at locations like the infamous Yasukuni-shrine].

That's why it's pretty acceptable as Sekai is portraited. She's limited to alteration abilities with a superhuman body, which is enough to qualify her as a "Kami".

I need a good friend like Sekai-chan.  I have a decent collection myself, but she's on another level...

Yo this girl the best hook me up with some of those goods. Shit, a guy can't live off Jack's Downhome Punch forever.

Hey, can someone help me out a little?  I'm having a bit of trouble overlapping the current naive school-girl character with her cigar-smoking sneer-version from chapter 1.

Really though, it isn't that hard to reconcile. She enjoys the sophisticated things in life, and is pretty smug about it, but she also knows nothing about the outside world. So, when she's out and about, she can't really partake of the finer things in life and is too busy tripping over her own feet to act smug.

Just imagine how you are with your buds, then imagine yourself in a social situation that's as far out of your comfort zone as possible. Same deal, just more extreme due to her stupid circumstances, and she's so far in the bumpkin zone and so haughty on account of being a deity(?) that instead of showing it as social awkwardness, she just ruins everything forever.

>Tfw no god gf with an endless supply of alcohol
The maid is gonna address their snarky remarks about her cleaning skills by whiping the floor with the two of them.

Let the bloodshed begin!

I'm on the fence as to whether Ochiyo is human... At the very least, she knows Shukuchi.

Yes, it's almost like the sister is meeting the maid for the first time again, like her first appearance never happened at all...

To be fair, unless it is her brother, and maybe her parents, nothing else matters to her. Insane stalk- ahem- obsessive people like her tend to disregard and toss away all that means little to their interest, even memories.

She is described as an 'extreme brocon,' so she was probably going through massive withdrawal by that point and her 'onii-sama' injection was strong enough to turn her mind to mush. (she didn't seem half as intelligent back then as she is now)

It's like I'm reading a looping story

Yes, it's almost like the sister is meeting the maid for the first time again, like her first appearance never happened at all...

Sounds a bit like the head maid from mayou yuusha

You got the reference!

You don't mess with maids.  I've seen one claim that she has the ability to lead an army when the master is away.  It was pretty believable, especially when no one was around to say otherwise.  No survivors?

Sounds a bit like the head maid from mayou yuusha

You don't mess with maids.  I've seen one claim that she has the ability to lead an army when the master is away.  It was pretty believable, especially when no one was around to say otherwise.  No survivors?

It's like I'm reading a looping story

"Mommy, why do bad things happen to good people?"
"Because our God is completely incompetent, Timmy."
"What does that mean?"
"It means she's physically incapable of doing even the most mundane things unsupervised.  Walking from point A to point B is literally beyond her, and her thought processes are nonsensical."
"Wow.  I guess we're lucky she hasn't destroyed the world like an idiot."
"Yes.  Praise be to our God."

I am seriously still skeptical about how the heck she is a "god" and what does she even contribute to the current world to warrant a bunch of shady assholes to hound a family to the point of ruin and nearly kill their only son for a sacrifice. Granted she doesn't seem to be a terrible person and made a good first impression but we are 28 chapters in and barely shit has been explained. Granted the romcom is good but seriously plot WHERE ARE YE!?

i really like how he let ´em badmouth her,

lets hope he wont help em out of the grave they dug ´emseleves

Hell hath no fury like a maid scorned

AKA How to Incur the Wrath of a Maid

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics