Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 383votes)

Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt (Doujinshi)

Alt Names: alt 마그마단 조무래기랑 사귀는 만화alt Pocket Monsters dj - Dating a Team Magma Gruntalt Pokémon - Pacaran dengan Anggota Team Magmaalt Pokémon dj - Dating a Team Magma Gruntalt Pokémon dj - Saliendo con una recluta del Equipo Magma
Author: Gooberman(Kdk5011)
Artist: Gooberman(Kdk5011)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: About dating a Team Magma Grunt

Source at:

http://blog.naver.com/kdk5011
Go to Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt (Doujinshi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Suspended indefinately :( New Window jamtex
  • 0 Replies

368 Comments

Woo, it's back.

don't think so, it's more like he had some vacations from the militar service

and made this, he said he will continue full chapters in like 2 years (1.5 years more)

┐(´∇`)┌

Yeah, I didn't think those two images were enough for a full release, so I was waiting for him to draw something a bit more significant before translating and typesetting them.

Thought those drawings would be more appropriate as an extra in an actual chapter or left on an image site than just posting them by themselves like this.

Glad someone did the work though.

Woo, it's back.

Well that was a rather short moment of bliss.

Best love story ever told.

• Lex likes this

it's baaaaaaaack!

wait...

this is sooo goood!!! insta follow...

For anyone who's been to his blog as of late and noticed a one panel comic, you can find the translation for that here:

http://donmai.us/posts/2168507?tags=gooberman_%28kdk5011%29+

nsfw site.

free my brodie gooberman

Is this the same as that manga where brendan also is dating a magma grunt but this is like the redraw ver?

nvm this is more like the long strip ver. okay 

I wonder what her wish is.

I honestly believe that she would want to be the same age as Brendy-boy or at least make him her age.

I guess we'll never know...at least not for another 2+ years. 

Dating a Team Magma Grunt,

now in Chinese!

Apparently.

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E5%8F%A3%E8%A2%8B%E5%A6%96%E6%80%AA&fp=1&tid=3539155360

>it's not too farfetch'd

Im gonna miss this.

Oh yeah right. The ROK army does have a 2 year compulsory service requirement... 

I forgot about that since it's not something I dealt with since leaving S. Korea back in 06..

Thanks for continuing this series Gooberman and good luck with your service.  I'm setting a reminder in my calendar for 2 years from now for a full chapter update ;)

Gooberman clearly reads IGN. Or knows his memes.

Hoenn according to Team Magma: 7.8/10. Too much water.

This was the best chapter. Really upset that S. Korea conscripts for 2 years because worried about N. Korea. >_>

GOD DAMNIT NORTH KOREA!

More like Goddamit South Korea-conscription is a dumb system, and the South Korean military has plenty of actual soldiers.

Gooberman, you might be a nice guy but that was some immense bastardry right there (though it's not your fault you're going away, finishing with a cliffhanger was just the purest form of evil.)

I'll wait these two years, so don't return and go all "I changed these past two years and don't want to continue" on me, like some people do.

There are mountains at the beach. . . .

Oh yeah, sure, announce a two-year hiatus RIGHT AFTER THE BEST CHAPTER IN THE COMIC INCLUDING AN AWESOME CLIFFHANGER DAMMIT.

NOOOO NO NO NOOOOO NO 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Representation picture needs to stay forever.

Spoiler

I don't get it.

GOD DAMNIT NORTH KOREA!

It's official, the US/China need to broker peace talks for the sake of this comic!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics