Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 383votes)

Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt (Doujinshi)

Alt Names: alt 마그마단 조무래기랑 사귀는 만화alt Pocket Monsters dj - Dating a Team Magma Gruntalt Pokémon - Pacaran dengan Anggota Team Magmaalt Pokémon dj - Dating a Team Magma Gruntalt Pokémon dj - Saliendo con una recluta del Equipo Magma
Author: Gooberman(Kdk5011)
Artist: Gooberman(Kdk5011)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDoujinshi DoujinshiEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: About dating a Team Magma Grunt

Source at:

http://blog.naver.com/kdk5011
Go to Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt (Doujinshi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Suspended indefinately :( New Window jamtex
  • 0 Replies

368 Comments

i wouldnt spray that on myself tbh

090413.gif

unless that's their thing. let's not kink shame here

Your thinking of digimon now... Light & Dark? Oh wait that was Devil Children. Hmmm Sun & Moon? Didn't Robopon do that? Not quite, Robopon did Sun, Star & Moon.

Red Sun and Blue Moon are Megaman titles.

Dusk and Dawn

Your thinking of digimon now... Light & Dark? Oh wait that was Devil Children. Hmmm Sun & Moon? Didn't Robopon do that? Not quite, Robopon did Sun, Star & Moon.

Dusk and Dawn

Ah, i see. Poor gooberman!

there's an update!!! 

such a shame it's too short..

though, I am so glad that this doujin exists

Oh jeez, hadn't thought about how gen 7 will be a few months old by the time he's done. Hopefully gen 7 has a good female grunt design.

i wouldnt spray that on myself tbh

090413.gif

Oh yeah, the repel cost, it was a pretty cool ''oh... huh'' moment when I discovered it, the good old days.

It's only a few things, but I'm still happy with what we've got.

I hope that, by the time Gooberman comes back, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire will still be popular enough for this to still be relevant. Because it's too cute to die.

Some bonus chapters up from Gooberman.

I'll be translating them when I have the time to.

http://kdk5011.blog.me/220664033301

EDIT: and now it's up.

hey where did 10.1 come from?  Judging from the comments, the author/artist isn't back from duty yet? Had my hopes up for a moment lol.  I hope he's alright...supposed to be gone for 2+ years or so?

You should read bottom-to-top in a serial criss-cross pattern. Seriously, I have no idea.
Just kidding- you read it left-to-right as is normally the case with Korean Manhwa... except there are lots of exceptions...
Left-to-right works with chapter 10.1

Ok, thanks xD

Should I read it from left to right or right to left?
You should read bottom-to-top in a serial criss-cross pattern. Seriously, I have no idea.
Just kidding- you read it left-to-right as is normally the case with Korean Manhwa... except there are lots of exceptions...
Left-to-right works with chapter 10.1

Should I read it from left to right or right to left?

I hope the author is okay...
Wow, this is really good! Followed.

Is it over ? Or will there be more content coming ?

The guy is apparently on his mandatory 2 year military duty (korea) and has said that he's probably going to continue once he's back. I believe it's been about a year or almost a year since then.

Is it over ? Or will there be more content coming ?

Finally! ... Oh, it's over already

ok... this was cute... I'm going to follow it!

oh man, i pick the right one to read! XD

┐(´∇`)┌

Yeah, I didn't think those two images were enough for a full release, so I was waiting for him to draw something a bit more significant before translating and typesetting them.

Thought those drawings would be more appropriate as an extra in an actual chapter or left on an image site than just posting them by themselves like this.

Glad someone did the work though.

Whoops sorry about that >W<;;;

wat

He must be on leave. I wonder if he got into the KATUSA program. I worked with a fair few KATUSA soldiers. They were hot shit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics