Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 494votes)

Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Alt Names: alt 금색의 워드마스터alt 金色の文字使い ―勇者四人に巻き込まれたユニークチートalt Kiniro no Moji Tsukaialt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai (Word Master) - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt The Golden Word Master - The Four Heroes and the Bystander with a Unique Cheat
Author: Tomoto Sui
Artist: Ozaki Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There has been much conflict between the races of the 'Humas', the 'Gabranth', and the 'Evila'. To combat the 'Evila' race's Demon King, the kingdom summons five high school students from 21st century Japan who have the power of Heroes.

However, only four out of five of those students had the status title of 'Hero'.

Okamura Hiiro was summoned by accident since he sat near the other four students in class. Unlike them, he did not have the title of a 'Hero' but instead he had the title of 'Word Master' and 'Innocent Bystander'. Seeing through the 'Humas' kingdom's deceit and insanity, Hiiro decides that he has no wish to partake in their selfish war. Leaving the castle, Hiiro decides to join the Adventurer's Guild and does whatever he feels like. Who knows? Maybe there is some merit to being a 'Word Master' and an 'Innocent Bystander'.

adaptation of the web novel series written by Tomoto Sui with illustrations by Sumaki Syungo

raw at: http://marumaru.in/?c=1/30&cat=%EC%9B%94%EA%B0%84&mod=view&uid=66883
Go to Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 3 Replies
Topic English translated web novel chapters New Window Bulu Indah
  • 10 Replies
Topic wiki New Window kamerond4
  • 2 Replies

947 Comments

After having read the novel, I'm really expecting Hiiro to become the Demon King.

Why did they change gender of that child (from boy in novel ver. to girl in manga ch.4), I wonder?

After reading manga ch.4, I have a feeling that he will 'take' the 'current' demon lord not by force, but by his 'skill' he use with that girl in ch.4 (if you know what I mean).

Well, everyones love cheeky loli more than cheeky shota right? =))

That's going to happen when the manga is just contracted to an artist on a modest budget. Similarly competent but bland art is seen from the Alphapolis manga adaptations for World Customize Creator, Heibon Desu Yo, etc. Or Shieldbro in Comic Flapper.

"a modest budget" <.<

You have to keep in mind that if you're not already part of the "established audience"; to newcomers to the series these stories can come across as disgustingly paced. The budget a lot of mangas get is more or less what they deserve.

ie. Between chapters 3 and 4 the MC goes from level 3 to level 20. Wtf. 

Manga did not have it but in novel (in this chapter scene), he can only change attributes of 6.5m² dirt around (using word "harden"), and if he create thing from nothing or add some attributes that object never have naturally (like use "fly", "float" with human), it can only exist for 1 minute. Which mean if he carelessly use magic on large object he can potentially get rebound. We don't know how far he can go against natural law either.

Um, ok. Thats god-tier.

6.5m² of dirt is over 8 TONS of weight. And this is still the "intro" of the story.

Ohh so this chapter was remade into something a bit more less gruesome, and he didn't acquire that title... :/ At the very least it was about 2 chapters and 1/4 (roughly) from the WN.

Spoiler

You better not come up with a tateyuusha ENDing or I will fly to Japan and rape you.

Why did they change gender of that child (from boy in novel ver. to girl in manga ch.4), I wonder?

soon he will take the demon lord before the heroes depart >_> lol

After reading manga ch.4, I have a feeling that he will 'take' the 'current' demon lord not by force, but by his 'skill' he use with that girl in ch.4 (if you know what I mean).

so the heroes are still

Spoiler
while hiiro is
Spoiler

I like it can't wait till news spread.

soon he will take the demon lord before the heroes depart >_> lol

so the heroes are still

Spoiler
while hiiro is
Spoiler

I like it, can't wait till news spread.

Hmm for some reason the novel is a lot more entertaining...
And I feel that the manga positioning is lacking somehow..

That's going to happen when the manga is just contracted to an artist on a modest budget. Similarly competent but bland art is seen from the Alphapolis manga adaptations for World Customize Creator, Heibon Desu Yo, etc. Or Shieldbro in Comic Flapper.

Hmm for some reason the novel is a lot more entertaining...
And I feel that the manga positioning is lacking somehow..

He was probably talking about the scene when he ate the food :P

Needs more stripping then.

Chapter 3 and suddenly it's Shokugeki no Souma x Re:Monster?

Ha ha, not that I'm not enjoying it! Although it is getting around the time there needs to be more central characters.

Spoiler

Chapter 3 and suddenly it's Shokugeki no Souma x Re:Monster?

Ha ha, not that I'm not enjoying it! Although it is getting around the time there needs to be more central characters.

I really like the MC in this. His attitude toward situations keeps me wanting to read more :)

Yay! Solo mode~

"Rising Star" aye? I knew it, he's Liam! O3O

Maybe Toriko. It has less focus on cooking and more on the food itself and adventure.

He was probably talking about the scene when he ate the food :P

It was very similar to Shokugeki no Souma.

Maybe Toriko. It has less focus on cooking and more on the food itself and adventure.

Foodgasm!

It was very similar to Shokugeki no Souma.

Definitely interesting. :P

hmmm well he is an interesting mc thats for sure

Foodgasm!

Another one of the these ehh.. I say good i'm not tired of these yet so keep it going!!!

A jerky nerd with the ability to kill with unique magic and is able to see through people, a tiny winter loli and a large swordsman with an even larger sword who is a lolicon... Well, it is a far more balanced than the team from Kono Subarashii ni Shukufuku. (loser MC with super luck, useless goddess with party tricks, a loli-eque witch that uses explosion, then faints and a super maso meat shield female crusader with zero attack power)

Well. if I was the MC, I wouldn't trust that fortune teller. It's extremely obvious that the MC isn't from the same world!

One-shot explosion.

As in ONLY-one-shot-a-day.

you just made the witch look cooler than the rest for no reason....

Not doing something for nothing defines most of our planet. By your logic more than probably 80% of the planet is filled with assholes

Yeah.

And the rest 20% is retards of all kinds.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics