Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 204votes)

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu

Alt Names: alt 复仇教室alt 復讐教室alt Revenge Classroom
Author: Yamazaki Karasu
Artist: Kaname Ryu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fujisawa Ayana was horribly bullied at school. At first, she tried to defend herself, but she soon learned to just stay quiet and wait for the pain to end. However, the bullying escalated one day, when someone pushed her into traffic. At the hospital, as she recovered, she suddenly realized that even if she didn't fight back, her classmates were probably going to eventually kill her.

From this realization, she soon decided that the only path left was for her to take revenge. Her new plan included the students who bullied her, those who stood aside and laughed, and those who did nothing to make it stop. She began gathering notes on her classmates, planning exactly what she could do to make each of their lives collapse. While some of the students really seemed to deserve their fate, her plan also included classmates that she used to count as close friends...
Go to Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About the ending... New Window ThunderCloud
  • 2 Replies
Topic raws? New Window titanwarrior
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any manga similar to this New Window Demonkonga
  • 5 Replies

408 Comments

OK, this is magnificent... if it stays like this.

I loooove revenge-driven plots, and tend to support the villain. This time, there are only villains, so this series is my natural home!

Oh, followed. Let us see how far this train will take you eh, Ayana?

I wanted her to make at least handicapped and scared for the rest of life but she is letting them off easy,I hope future will be a bit more cruel to these people.

This looks interesting. A dark story with a school setting... This should be fun~

brrrrrr i got shivers! xD what an insane series! a great find egscans! will looks forward for future releases 

I was expecting her to kill them, but this is nice too.

The heroine's character is flat and unoriginal so far, but it's refreshing that someone got revenge in a believable way in manga.

Lol "Seo" *rolls eyes*

That was interesting chapter. A story about revenge....my body's ready to see what else is to come soon :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics