Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 303votes)

Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro

Alt Names: alt ちおちゃんの通学路alt Chio's School Roadalt Chio-chan's Way to School
Author: Kawasaki Tadataka
Artist: Kawasaki Tadataka
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chio-chan is a gamer and a high school girl who gets into some interesting predicaments on her way to school. For instance, she was once running late for class due to staying up all night playing a game like Assassin's Creed, and her usual route was blocked. Prompted by the previous night's gaming, she decided to take to the rooftops, a strategy that does not work quite as well in real life! She also faces more mundane difficulties, like awkwardness in interacting with a friendly acquaintance met by chance on the way to school. Join Chio on her funny and unusual daily journeys to get from home to school on time.
Go to Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

578 Comments

and made by my favorite H artist.

NOYCE.

keep waiting :3

Some readable raws are available, and I'm willing to scan the tank if anyone wants to work on this. Looks pretty fun.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics