Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 156votes)

E? Heibon Desu yo??

Alt Names: alt ćˆć£? å¹³å‡”ć§ć™ć‚ˆ??alt Ee? Heibon Desu yo??alt Eh? Heibon desu yo??alt Eh? It's Ordinary??alt Huh? Everything Is Normal Here, You See??alt Š? Š­Ń‚Š¾ Š½Š¾Ń€Š¼Š°Š»ŃŒŠ½Š¾??
Author: Tsukiyuki Hana
Artist: Fujiwara Rika
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukari was a high school student when she died in a traffic accident, but when she woke up, she had been reincarnated as the daughter of a count in another world! But strangely, what was waiting for her was a life of poverty, so she decided to make use of the knowledge from her previous life.

Webraws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/895000083/
Go to E? Heibon Desu yo?? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what manga does this remind you of New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 4 is the wrong manga. New Window Smiteodin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window deshera
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

Miasma...

What I'm thinking of

Spoiler

From what i understand, Vio is her cousin. Am i correct?

If I understand it right, it goes Zill > Maria > Louis > Liliana, and then Zill > unnamed son > unknown grandchild> Violetta.  So I think that's ... second cousins?  Yeah, I think that's how it goes.  Anyways yeah, if we both understand it right, they are cousins.

From what i understand, Vio is her cousin. Am i correct?

Yuri! Yuri! Yuri!

Reminder: Yuri route already unlocked from the begining at page 09 chapter 1.

img000009.jpg

*come out from behind the wall*
"Hello"

CORRECTION: Harem Yuri route unlocked!

It's a trap! Yuri route unlocked!(?)

Reminder: Yuri route already unlocked from the begining at page 09 chapter 1.

img000009.jpg

Uhmm... Hello

It's a trap! Yuri route unlocked!(?)

Spoiler

looks so dangerous for the twin babies to be sitting on the same chair without anything preventing them from falling down...

Yes, yes.. Not to mention a modern gun with a cased bullet would be nigh impossible.. An extremely simple musket could probably made but at that stage, the older hand cannons would probably more effetive, not to mention, easier to manufacture and prepare to ammunition for it. My other bet on an effective weapon that would be easy to make and easy to use is the molotov. That's what I would bet on, molotovs, petards and hand cannons.

*cough cough* Gunota *cough cough*

Anything goes ticket......

Even gunpowder is harder than you'd think.  A fair number of people know about the ingredients.  What they don't know is that just mixing those ingredients will give you a dust that goes "poof!" but is useless for propelling a bullet.  You have to do other stuff; I think the main thing is, add water, mix it to a paste, let it dry to a block of hard stuff, and then grind it fairly coarse, so you get this stuff with a grainy texture.  I believe it's called "corning".

And then there's some messing around to make a decent gun; the metallurgy for a usable gun barrel is not trivial.  It has to be cast, where the medieval instinct for making a tube would involve wrapping a sheet of metal around something and welding it where it meets.  That won't work 'cause it will blow up when you try to fire it--won't take the pressure and the barrel wouldn't be smooth enough anyway.  I think casting steel is hard; in medieval times they mostly just cast bronze, which is workable for cannons but probably not handguns.

Overall, try to make firearms and a person is likely to find the devil has many details to hide in.  Grenades, bombs, and petards probably easier.

Yes, yes.. Not to mention a modern gun with a cased bullet would be nigh impossible.. An extremely simple musket could probably made but at that stage, the older hand cannons would probably more effetive, not to mention, easier to manufacture and prepare to ammunition for it. My other bet on an effective weapon that would be easy to make and easy to use is the molotov. That's what I would bet on, molotovs, petards and hand cannons.

Guns are doable if you remember the ingredients of gunpowder but getting it to work properly will require some trial and error too and she is a bit young to do it herself.

Even gunpowder is harder than you'd think.  A fair number of people know about the ingredients.  What they don't know is that just mixing those ingredients will give you a dust that goes "poof!" but is useless for propelling a bullet.  You have to do other stuff; I think the main thing is, add water, mix it to a paste, let it dry to a block of hard stuff, and then grind it fairly coarse, so you get this stuff with a grainy texture.  I believe it's called "corning".

And then there's some messing around to make a decent gun; the metallurgy for a usable gun barrel is not trivial.  It has to be cast, where the medieval instinct for making a tube would involve wrapping a sheet of metal around something and welding it where it meets.  That won't work 'cause it will blow up when you try to fire it--won't take the pressure and the barrel wouldn't be smooth enough anyway.  I think casting steel is hard; in medieval times they mostly just cast bronze, which is workable for cannons but probably not handguns.

Overall, try to make firearms and a person is likely to find the devil has many details to hide in.  Grenades, bombs, and petards probably easier.

Anything goes ticket.......

Let's just wait until she got older, eh?

She should put an expiration date on stuff like that XP. Although Sirus seems to be an upstanding moral citizen so it's ok.

Why don't they make guns and electricity and toilets and planes? These are things that can enrich your life. For instance, I play flying games on my smart phone while taking a shit all the while caressing my gun with my feet. Life just doesn't get much better than that.

That stuff is hardly trivial. Flying took quite some testing and first she would have to introduce an engine to power it. A toilet on a modern level relies on sewers and fresh water. Guns are doable if you remember the ingredients of gunpowder but getting it to work properly will require some trial and error too and she is a bit young to do it herself. Of course just the knowledge that some things can be done would be enough to significantly shorten the time until they are done but for more unusual ideas she probably has to name a source for her knowledge to get others to work on it

Edit: replied to something on the last comment pageā€¦

Honestly the "knowledge from a previous life" has played such a minor role so far that it might as well not even be there. She could've just been weirdly perceptive as well as somewhat strange, and there'd be no real difference.

Still, cute and fun to read.

Anything goes ticket.......

Let's just wait until she got older, eh?

What manga is that?

Sound interesting

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/youkai-ningen-r17174praise my reverse image search skills!^^

My heart might explode from how cute this is. tenseisha wa cheat o nozomanai is even more heart explodingly cute. 

I think this is the kind of story you need to just not think too much about. The characters are adorable. Liliana while having that odd sense of knowledge, still acts like a 9 year old quite a bit despite her past life, so it comes off kind of adorable. I kind of wish it was just about her and her family doing family things without bringing too many dramatic elements into it.

It really is a bit weird that nobody really questions where she gets her knowledge from.

This manga is all over the place...
It's kind of cute with its blatant idealism, but it was also overly dramatic for no reason. In fact, the plot changes so much, I fail to grasp what this story tries to accomplish.
I was overly anxious the entire time that someone would dub her a witch, and drive the entire story into a series of horrible, tragic events, just because she couldn't stop spouting out wisdom she cannot possibly know.
But apparently, nobody seems to care too much about that. So, derp. Even though the story clearly told us that "Heretics" is a real concept, and people do burn for it, it completely dumped it the moment it appeared and continued to go about completely random events for teh lulz.

This manga really has no idea what it wants accomplish. It has more mood swings than a bi-polar on cocaine.
Still, I can't say it wasn't entertaining enough to burn half an hour.

Spoiler

Crazy coincidance- i was reading this manga alongside other manga, and this page

Spoiler

came right before this page
Spoiler

and also
Spoiler

Spoiler

What manga is that?

Sound interesting

Er, I'm confused. Why is Maria suddenly there? Did Zill reconcile with her offscreen? I think I would have liked to actually see that instead of her just appearing out of nowhere to be honest. 

...Is she aware Liliana and them are her family?

Yea, I was confused about that point as well.

Um, this is from Lilliana's perspective, so of course they wouldn't expose her to what they did to him afterwards. All she needs to know is everyone is ok.

The fact that she herself is fine with it is crazy. Oh, he's just getting back at me for slapping him, don't matter that I had a good possibly of getting beaten to a pulp, sold off and disappear to who knows where, raped, or killed. Nah, all's fine.

And he clearly couldn't act fast enough. Plus I doubt they did anything, based on their personality and the fact that in one panel, showing him telling them off instead.

Well, at least they explained why they're piss poor.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics