Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 156votes)

E? Heibon Desu yo??

Alt Names: alt えっ? 平凡ですよ??alt Ee? Heibon Desu yo??alt Eh? Heibon desu yo??alt Eh? It's Ordinary??alt Huh? Everything Is Normal Here, You See??alt А? Это нормально??
Author: Tsukiyuki Hana
Artist: Fujiwara Rika
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukari was a high school student when she died in a traffic accident, but when she woke up, she had been reincarnated as the daughter of a count in another world! But strangely, what was waiting for her was a life of poverty, so she decided to make use of the knowledge from her previous life.

Webraws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/895000083/
Go to E? Heibon Desu yo?? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what manga does this remind you of New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 4 is the wrong manga. New Window Smiteodin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window deshera
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

Yup, definitely ended. I checked the manga's own page on alphapolis, and it says it's complete so...

That was a shitty ending. The way I see it, it's meant to be a set up for future events; she's decided to be normal...but fate is going to try its darndest to make sure she fails. However, the manga ending right here is a terrible move since it just makes her look retarded due to there being nothing after.

Buying the LN isn't even an option for me, since the local Japanese bookstore chain has every volume listed as out of stock. Well, I suppose I could order them from Amazon Japan or something but...I already have an LN backlog because I'm so lazy. SAO v16 and v17, Kumo desu ga v1 and v2...

This is kind of a lousy ending.  Moist said there's a light novel that's still ongoing, so I guess they sort of improvised an aborted finish.  But still . . . so she tried to save people, didn't succeed (except it seems like with at least one or two, she actually did).  And so her parents are all, "failure and trying again lead to real success", and her reaction is "From now on I'm going to not do things any more".

Really?!  So as Homer Simpson would say, "The moral is, never try."

Looks like it's over according to Myanimelist. At least the novel is still on-going.

She should be mentally 20+ years old, no? Where all that naivety comes from?!

She's gone through childhood twice, it's not the same as a seemless progression.  Two twelve year olds aren't going to have the same combined maturity as someone that's twentyfour (well, typically anyway).

And that's not even considering hormonal and biological factors.  Or having to relearn everything about a very different world than what she remembers.

But I can certainly understand how it can stretch one's suspension of disbelief.

This... felt like a rather quick ending. 
A rather well suited ending for the story. But an ending nonetheless.
Any word if it is continuing past this chapter?

E? Owata Desu yo??

The End?

That felt conclusive, like an ending. O.o

Miina said to Liliana that she was her light of hope.

And that's a yuri flag.

And I'm happy with that :P

And then Liliana said that she will live a plain life :D
And that's a HUGE flag to become a child of God :D

My turn to address Radiaz:

Manga series like Doraemon or even Keroro Gunso are as much slice-of-life as this series is. More accurately, they are all quite far from it by the traditional definition.

The reason is simple:

Spoiler

Slightly to the left of that bit,

Spoiler

why do I feel that Liliana's just set a huge flag with her words just now? Now's the perfect time for shit to hit the fan

wait, is this over? did this just end? no, right, just... nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I like slice of life. I like K-On, I like Doraemon, I like Sket Dance. Then why don't I like this?

After another careful examination, I think I could point out why this manga doesn't work for me.

1. Early Chapters are Incomplete

Spoiler

2. The Subject May Be Random, but the Overarching Theme Should Never Be

Spoiler

3. Every Subjects Should be Concluded Before Introducing a New One

Spoiler

4. The Subject Does Not Fit for a "Slice of Life"

Spoiler

5. It's Light on Comedy

Spoiler

Bottom line, I don't think I have a problem with the plot, being random or whatnot.

But more on the choices that the author made on how to tell the story.

It's been 17 chapters, and the plot is still unclear. And each of those chapters are not short.

At this rate, I fear this manga could just ends without anything conclusive that ties them all together.

You know, it's weird when you keep on mentioning Doraemon when Doraemon is basically a collection of one-shots with same characters. Don't get me wrong, I love Doraemon. I even have basically every Doraemon volumes, including Doraemon Adventure(or Daichohen or Long Stories), The Doraemons and Dorabase. Sorry, just wanted to show off my collections.

Anyway, let's answer some of the points listed. Of course I'll try to be as neutral as possible.

Spoiler
Ops double posting

Sounds like someone's got a hard on for Doraemon

We all did son, we all did, just as much as dragon ball, sailormoon and all those retro anime from back in the days,

We all did

How can you not feel the epic chill from every sailor soldier epic transformation theme, them pianos and violins
How can you not sing a long with the doraemon theme?
How can you not Kamehameha along with goku?

I like slice of life. I like K-On, I like Doraemon, I like Sket Dance. Then why don't I like this?
After another careful examination, I think I could point out why this manga doesn't work for me.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

5. It's Light on Comedy
Spoiler

Bottom line, I don't think I have a problem with the plot, being random or whatnot.
It's been 17 chapters, and the plot is still unclear. And each of those chapters are not short.
At this rate, I fear this manga could just ends without anything conclusive that ties them all together.

Sounds like someone's got a hard on for Doraemon

She should be mentally 20+ years old, no? Where all that naivety comes from?!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

5. It's Light on Comedy

Spoiler

That's are kinda subjective.

People reading here for free, why the author can not write the story freely.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

5. It's Light on Comedy

Spoiler

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

5. It's Light on Comedy

Spoiler

I love it, and shes not Op, she was what around 15 when she died so her knowledge is limited to that of a 15 year old, also these stories might seem random but they are all coming together, depending on what the author does with miasma its going to expand a lot.

So many random stuff happened in so few chapters, yet the author doesn't even try to tie them up.
They all just random unconnected stuff.

Not every arc need to be tied right here right now. it could be very well lead to a bigger arc that combines them all together if we are thinking of bigger arcs (like the kidnapping incident)or build up and setting flags for future events; If anything, I think that stories that only bring the bare minimum to present the plot and leave nothing to the imagination of the reader are the ones that are done poorly.

Ok, first of all I would categorize this story as a mini arc style, kind of like the early episodes of Supernatural where there was a monster of the week and no REAL overarching plot going on across the episodes. The only difference is that it would be more like having multiple episodes per story (like the early doctor who episodes... THE EARLY EARLY ones).

On that note I think it is excusable how they switch from the farming story to the next story to this one, or whatever.

Now, the problem lies in how each arc is handled, it seems to go everywhere with lots of seemingly random (that is the best way I can phrase it) events, then it all works out in the end.

I have no problem with the it all works out in the end part, it is more the jumping around during the story (or focusing too much on one minor thing, think of wuxia novels, and their focusing a whole chapter on a word and explaining why it is so deep and useful for the MC's cultivation or something, or think of DBZ where 10 episodes are "Ima chargin mah lazer/spirit bomb").  

In short, the flow of each story tends to be too poor, then it suddenly ends.

However I didn't get this feeling from the web novel (aside from the feeling of It's been 5 damn months where the hell is the next chapter feeling), which seemed to have each story written much more smoothly (which may have been thanks to the translators [who btw I never let hear my impatient complaints, that would be poor etiquette.]).  So it really is more of the manga being done poorly IMO instead of the original story being told poorly.

That said, I think these flaws were much more apparent in this story, especially between this and the last 2 chapters.

Once again Batoto proves to be one of the best place to have a sensible discussion.

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who think this manga has a terrible storytelling.

Not the story plot per-se, but more on HOW the story is being told.

So many random stuff happened in so few chapters, yet the author doesn't even try to tie them up.

They all just random unconnected stuff.

It reminds me of that Luis guy in Ant Man, but at least the movie obviously made it as a joke.

Here, I feel like the author thinks the more random stuff he force-feed to the reader, the richer the plot would be.

It's not. In fact, it only shows that he has poor planning and little experience in good storytelling.

Why do people complain about a "slice of life" manga must have great "story-writing" and explain everything, no plot-hole and blah blah blah ?

For god sake, this is a shoujo manga not a fantasy historical manga. 

ALL AUTHOR EVER WANT is cute art and cute story, she make her MC a little over-power and have advance technology only to make MC special, make reader love MC more.

Just labeling something a "slice of life" doesn't mean all literary rules go out the window, you still have some flow to the story.  Otherwise, a diary of daily events would be considered a "slice of life" and any idiot could be an author...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics