Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 41votes)

Dare ga Tame ni Hagane wa Naru

Alt Names: alt 誰が為に鋼は鳴るalt For Whom the Steel Tollsalt По ком звонит сталь
Author: Amano Taka
Artist: Amano Taka
Genres: Fantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gullible girl, a troubled adult, and the God that watches over them... The heartwarming chronicle of growth between the three of them as their daily lives entwine.

The young adopted Mi-Chan, confused by a town she is not used to, encounters the adult blacksmith craftsman, Ken, and the smithy’s God, Kitsune. This encounter will help her heart grow. Though, this growth will also become the flames of change to both Ken, and the God, Kitsune...
Go to Dare ga Tame ni Hagane wa Naru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

29 Comments

Since I wanted to hear it, here is the tune on page 2 at half speed for anyone else who might want to too. -> http://onlinesequencer.net/48674

To me it just sounded way too fast as transcribed in the manga - 96bpm of mostly 8ths at 2/4 time - so I left it at 48bpm. Maybe I got how note lengths work on that sequencer wrong and that was the problem? Well as long as I the melody can be made out it is all good. ;;>_>

Whoever keeps changing the title, please stop. "Dare ga..." is incorrect. And stop using Google Translate while you're at it.

Not that it is any of my business but on the very cover the furigana reads "dare" so the proper title would be "dare ga tame ni hagane ni naru" no?

Whoever keeps changing the title, please stop. "Dare ga..." is incorrect. And stop using Google Translate while you're at it.

Interesting. Unlike anything I've seen so far, and looks worth watching.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics