Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 171votes)

19 Days

Alt Names: alt 19 Dageralt 19 Díasalt 19 Giornialt 19 Harialt 19 Joursalt 19 na Arawalt 19 Tianalt 19天alt 19日
Author: Old Xian
Artist: Old Xian
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The cute and funny adventures of a boy and his best friend.

Also contains insert art of the characters by the author.
Go to 19 Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

452 Comments

Still don't buy it. Bad writting is bad which is disappointing because this started pretty good

this...this is good

excellent-mr-burns.gif

Spoiler
oh, possibly canon!?

Well, so now I have to choose the lesser evil?

;A; can't I just get an easier love-triangle where none of them made me try to choke myself?

I have had issues with black hair but i really hope he can save red hair because this situation is so terrible 

woah !! :o

Sorry black haired dude, but your childhood flashback is not going to make me feel sympathetic for you. You are an unredemeable asshole in my eyes 5 ever.

Thanks for the chapter today...i need a distraction from real life for the next hour so i'm going to just reread the whole series.....

Dude got some ptsd after his friend sort of disappeared that one time

rather, from having a bunch of giant guys try to kidnap him. the disappearing act is yet to happen! everything can and will get worse!

BRING SHE LI TO ME... I WILL PUNISH HIM.... FOR MESSING WITH RED HEAD!!!

wtf why do i feel like i missed two chapters or something??

Pissed off Blackie to the rescue!

Dude got some ptsd after his friend sort of disappeared that one time

chickens do not have dicks.

By golly you're right.

19 days is going to be adapted into a live action drama!! The studio doing it has done BL series before too (the webseries "Addicted" being one of them, which any BL fan into dramas would know), so I'd say 19 days is in good hands, let's hope they do find good actors who'd match our idiots ;-;

Also, wtf silver head, you were supposed to save the day, not destroy our precious redhead's life.
And, redhead, you better not leave school if you don't want to be stuck making sandwiches.

i the LA is out soon... 

Black hair dude needs to make amends with strawberry dude by doing something about this.

Haha, called it.

That probably depends on how He Tian actually feels about Redhead. Until now, I could mostly feel the need for dominance over him, even in that "kiss". So it's pretty unclear how this will go imo.

Considering how the author took his time with the relationships and kept it rather realistically, I seriously doubt Redhead will be like, "Hey man, you saved me and all, so all your sadistic bullying for dominance over me is com~ple~tely forgiven and forgotten! You BAMF!" and do a brofist with him should He Tian decide to help.

I can only hope.

Are they gonna use him, and effectively do the bullshit "save the person u harassed" route??? god no.

That probably depends on how He Tian actually feels about Redhead. Until now, I could mostly feel the need for dominance over him, even in that "kiss". So it's pretty unclear how this will go imo.

Considering how the author took his time with the relationships and kept it rather realistically, I seriously doubt Redhead will be like, "Hey man, you saved me and all, so all your sadistic bullying for dominance over me is com~ple~tely forgiven and forgotten! You BAMF!" and do a brofist with him should He Tian decide to help.

That did not disappoint. Now all is left is to figure out wtf is black haired dude gotta do with this.

Are they gonna use him, and effectively do the bullshit "save the person u harassed" route??? god no.

Go He Tian, save your man! *(>.<)*

chickens do not have dicks.

Thanks! I was able to find it on Youtube shortly after googling it, but I got distracted by another series called Counterattack, and I haven't watched Addicted yet.

Although Counterattack was good in its own way, if they're the same company that's making the 19 Days live action, I'm a little nervous for the characters. Butt groping... Lots of groping.

Oh yes, I never really liked Counterattack, the scenes just didn't really flow well for me? It was all over the place (I only watched it for the cute doctor lmao). I particularly have my faith in the studio because of Addicted (Yes, I am absolutely biased lol ). Addicted and Counterattack are the two BL dramas they have done, along with their third one called Unstoppable releasing this month XD

....I really hope they do justice to 19 days. ;-;

Oh, maybe you've heard of Heroin? It goes by the name of Heroin or Addicted, it is a Chinese web drama (original name would be 'Shangyin'). It got banned in China because it became too popular (wtf). If you google 'addicted web series' you will be able to find it.

Thanks! I was able to find it on Youtube shortly after googling it, but I got distracted by another series called Counterattack, and I haven't watched Addicted yet.

Although Counterattack was good in its own way, if they're the same company that's making the 19 Days live action, I'm a little nervous for the characters. Butt groping... Lots of groping.

the whole sequence of events in this chapter was so outlandish it kept me on my toes. It was a whole chain of unexpected people appearing sequencially

Btw, I will have to start using "who in the chicken dick ________" in conversations now.

Oh my. Supreme leader of the Sadists He Tian vs. obviously dangerous "school bully" She Li? Lemme get my popcorn ready, yo! 

Although it's hard to choose which one to cheer on. Both people are severely lacking in the empathy department. Redhead really needs to find some decent friends, stat.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics