Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 79votes)

The Little Match Girl

Alt Names: alt 火柴少女alt Macchi Shoujoalt Продавец спичекalt دخترک کبریت فروش
Author: Suzuki Sanami
Artist: Suzuki Sanami
Genres: Fantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Money. Power. Fame. Everyone has something they want, and Rin the match peddler is here to offer you your wildest dreams on a silver platter. All you have to do to get everything you've ever wanted is light a match, but be careful; play with fire, and you might get burned.
Go to The Little Match Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

90 Comments

Hell yes, really glad to see this being worked on again. Thanks for the chapter.

Yes...

Spoiler

They are referring to the origin of idol in the sense of "American Idol" being in idolatry, where worshippers use a figure, an idol, to channel worship.

In Abrahamic religions like Christianity, Judaism, or Islam, idol worship is forbidden, but Egyptian and Greek worship often used idols.

Christianity still uses icons, which are no different from idols, while Islam worships WORDS. Not sure about what Judais uses as an idol, but that taboo got nowhere as you can see from my statements.

I thought I saw this art style before. This guy did Yaotsukumo, a series that was depressing as fuck imo.

Candle girl is a d*ck

What a weird chapter. Was something lost in translation?

I don't know how it is in the Japanese language, but the word "idol" is not like that in the English language (yes, yes I know English is not a root language).

They are referring to the origin of idol in the sense of "American Idol" being in idolatry, where worshippers use a figure, an idol, to channel worship.

In Abrahamic religions like Christianity, Judaism, or Islam, idol worship is forbidden, but Egyptian and Greek worship often used idols.

It may be a bit confusing because the author presents it as the origin for the word Idol itself, whereas the evolution of the meaning of the word is what is referred to.

What a weird chapter. Was something lost in translation?

I don't know how it is in the Japanese language, but the word "idol" is not like that in the English language (yes, yes I know English is not a root language).

And, the introduction

Spoiler

Ah, finally, something nice!

Spoiler

That was undeniably cute, in a super strange turn of events kind of way. We're slowly building a cast of characters that may appear more often than just one chapter. Can't wait to see Rin and Odd Job Man's adventure.

It's a slight spoiler that answers a question in this.. but I'll spoil it non the rest.

Spoiler
    • whh likes this

That was undeniably cute, in a super strange turn of events kind of way. We're slowly building a cast of characters that may appear more often than just one chapter. Can't wait to see Rin and Odd Job Man's adventure.

CuteRin has brightened up my day. Thanks for the chapter.

Cuter :3 She's always cute :3

CuteRin has brightened up my day. Thanks for the chapter.

@waterflame you uploaded the raw by mistake

Opps... :P

EDIT: fixed

@waterflame you uploaded the raw by mistake

Here is the PV for anyone wondering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oij6q6HS9Y

Cover 03!! ANIME AND LIVE-ACTION IS COMIG!!!!!!!!!

news_xlarge_mattisyojo-comic3.jpg

This manga reminds me of Mahou Gyoushounin Roma and Necromancer. I really love manga like this.

I went into ch 4 wondering "who's gonna die today/how"

Then I got sucker punch by FEELS.

Well played author, you've set that ch 1-3 so well I did not see this one coming.

I'm not much of a happy ending guy but that was nice for a change.

lookin at the couple, i was prepared for the worst

Spoiler

I thought it's gonna be another "brats screwed their life with matches" but I guess we got a gold story.

Spoiler

Now that last chapter was not only very well written but honestly an effective medium for conveying the nature of 'fantasy'.

Well played

Look forward to chapter 5.. in which Rin is still super cute :3 But now is even more cute : 3 (and new outfits)

Now that last chapter was not only very well written but honestly an effective medium for conveying the nature of 'fantasy'.

Well played

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics