Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 160votes)

Bird Café!

Alt Names: alt とりきっさ!alt Bird Cafe!alt Torikissa!alt Wilcome
Author: Nobuyoshi Samurai
Artist: Nobuyoshi Samurai
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Wilcome, wilcome!

This is a 4-koma about a cafe run by two avian sisters. Originally a oneshot, before winning a newbie contest and being awarded a serialization.
Go to Bird Café! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

183 Comments

I suspect the original owners died, based on the fact that they left the place fully stocked. I do wonder how hirokazu, suzu, and rin will manage to stay running if they aren't earning much revenue. Or rather, most of the revenue they're earning isn't in human currency. Although they have no need for human money in their society, they will need it to restock on man-made things they use in the cafe. 

I think it will be very interesting to see how this is handled.

Hirokazu is buying everything with his money, that is the only reason of why he has a real job XD.

Angry Rin-chan is combination of titan and dr. hitomi <3

I want to pet her head too mmm...

I mean... I like birds and stuff mmm...

I suspect the original owners died, based on the fact that they left the place fully stocked. I do wonder how hirokazu, suzu, and rin will manage to stay running if they aren't earning much revenue. Or rather, most of the revenue they're earning isn't in human currency. Although they have no need for human money in their society, they will need it to restock on man-made things they use in the cafe. 

I think it will be very interesting to see how this is handled.

PCFbA1A.gif

That last line's an innuendo if I've ever seen one.

yandere vibe ?

From the way she was acting I thought the grapes had fermented slighty and got her drunk.

Good!

NOW MAKE CRAZY CROSSBREED BABIES

2151faa2ee.pngDefinitely my favorite chapter thus far.

There was definitely a "final chapter" vibe there.

I was "oh yes" every new chapter, but at the same times "oh no, don't end pls"

my feelins are a complete mess now

wait, no leg hair on chapter 12?

Suzu's cuteness is not enough you know...well actually it's too much on every chapter...my heart is full of fluffs again..

It's not ending, no.

So... end of volume i guess?? Next chapter epilogue, after gaining the trust of elder bird, she bestowed hirokazu the power of ancient birdie spirit, enabling him to fuse two or more type of bird at will! What creature will hirokazu make? Bushtit + leg hair combo? with owl? or with the 2 avian sisters? stay tune till next chapter come out!1

There was definitely a "final chapter" vibe there.

WOW...that last part kinda left me a bad feeling. I thought that the series would end there.

Hairy legs~ hairy legs♪~
... That is why I'm glad I did not become an ornithologist xD ?!!
Muahahaha, that manga is so surprisingly adorable. Fluffy and sweet as a hot cocoa ♥ !
Thanks for translating ^^ !

This is madness sadness. Sadness? No. This is Sparta derailed manga industry!!!

Just imagine the weirdness if you tell someone that you earn money by writing/drawing a manga about humanoid birds running a cafe...

I clicked the new chapter and suddenly BOOM, leg hair mmm...

And after that we got our usual ultra cute birdgirl, all things fine now mmm...

Bah!  All that cute mush getting in the way of my sparrow/bushtit fighting manga!  Whose ultimate leg-hair technique won the day?  I have to know!!!

Hirokazu, such a ladybirdkiller.

Spoiler

Torikissa is a bird-cafe manga.

I clicked the new chapter and suddenly BOOM, leg hair mmm...

And after that we got our usual ultra cute birdgirl, all things fine now mmm...

nothing for funfact in ch 10 ... that 2 chibi twin girl ...

I never seen bird fast enough to run at water surface ...

tough 

Sort of. There is the grebes, but they don't look like the twins.

I found this: http://www.gopetsamerica.com/birds/bird-walk-on-water.aspxWhich says that there are ones that look like they can, so maybe there is a Japanese bird that just looks like it does.

Aw... no love for Rin? I'd thought she'd loved to be hugged by Hirokazu.

Who am I kidding, Suzu rules all :3.

nothing for funfact in ch 10 ... that 2 chibi twin girl ...

I never seen bird fast enough to run at water surface ...

tough what Suzu doing to catch fish is really can be done for some type of bird ...

(not all bird can do this tough)

I guess Hirokazu is already qualified to become a Disney Princess since he can gather birds mmm...

I don't think there's poison apple in here ... =3= ...

Many thanks. I was suffering from Suzu deprivation. 

we all do ...

but extra twin loli bird makes deprivation get cured too ... =3= ...

You learn something new all the time.

yeah, I'm looking internet for this info ...

and ask my neighbor who have bird pet to confirm it ... =3= ...

they eat, but not all type of tree sap, only some of it ...

You learn something new all the time.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics