Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 160votes)

Bird Café!

Alt Names: alt とりきっさ!alt Bird Cafe!alt Torikissa!alt Wilcome
Author: Nobuyoshi Samurai
Artist: Nobuyoshi Samurai
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Wilcome, wilcome!

This is a 4-koma about a cafe run by two avian sisters. Originally a oneshot, before winning a newbie contest and being awarded a serialization.
Go to Bird Café! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

183 Comments

We didn't forget about this series we swear.

Damn right you better not have.

We didn't forget about this series we swear.

The older sister is turning more and more into a cyclops....

So our MC is Shinpachi?

holy shit this is good

-strengthen your mind by focusing on that nice body!

lol

You can do anything if you strengthen your mind by focusing on that nice body!

Rin is still best girl/bird/Avian, but Fuku-nee is now the authorized replacement on Rin's days off and vacation.

I'm just too happy it's back T_T 

still ch. 13 is good to read again and again and again xD

Spoiler

6WTbVb4.png

-strengthen your mind by focusing on that nice body!

lol

Assertive Rin-chan is a best.

This bears repeating.

Hooray! It's not dead!

Hooray! More warm and fuzzies!

Hooray!

It's not dead we swear!

she wants the d

d-delicate headpats?

Assertive Rin-chan is a best.

I would like to make a little reminder about the grammar of certain statements in Japanese and how it has become clear across many manga that those statements are by nature indefinite about their object; case in point, "Suki".

When he said "I like" it was presumably unclear just what he likes, and could as well have meant "I like you" as anything else, in theory at least.  Enjoying a little imagining-as-if-that's-what-he-was-saying probably contributed to just how . . . energetic Rin got, yes?  Hehehe!

wait, no leg hair on chapter 12?

Suzu's cuteness is not enough you know...well actually it's too much on every chapter...my heart is full of fluffs again..

that's why, Rin's chapter, with full cuteness, and a devil stare too, 

this chapter can be resumed with one picture

tumblr_mg4o593Xqr1qf2fu4o1_500.gif

excitable but keeps it contained

she wants the d

Maybe Rin has been an excitable bird like Suzu all along and has just kept it contained. 

Yeah, I think that's what this chapter was trying to get across, that she's just as excitable but keeps it contained in order to set a good example for Suzu.

Last page edited for more accurate translation

Spoiler

57997844.jpg

ch 13 feels

Rin acting like a giddy little chick is adorable though I also wondered if chocolate has some intoxicating effect on birds - Nope, its just poisonous =o  

Maybe Rin has been an excitable bird like Suzu all along and has just kept it contained. 

Headpats for Rin? Too lewd.

ch 13: It's Happening

[x] TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL FEATHERS

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics