Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 51votes)

Nani made nara Koroseru?

Alt Names: alt 何までなら殺せる?alt Che cosa arriveresti ad uccidere?alt How far can you kill?alt Nereye kadar öldürebilirsin?alt Quão longe você pode matar?
Author: Nisioisin
Artist: Ikeda Akihisa
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorOneshot OneshotPsychological PsychologicalRomance Romance
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: How far can you kill? An insect? A fish? A snake? A dog? Or a person?
Go to Nani made nara Koroseru? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

shieet she really did it!!

Holy shit. I saw it coming right before it happened but holy shit.

I liked it.

The art was exceptional.

The concept was unique but quite prevalent in reality. Of course its NisiOisin who can make a story out of that topic.

I think it's the shortest one-shot I've ever read, and quite the cohesive story was told for the length of pages it was.

Typical crap story from Nishio who should stick to LN's only but, great art. Damn, was hoping we'd get a sequel to Rosario Vampire.

Fk your crap. So you hate Bakemonogatari. Big deal. The fact that your beloved Rosario Vampire's artist drew this one-shot means that he/she acknowledged Nishio. So keep stomping down on your beloved artist's taste. Although I agree with the part about a sequel to Rosario Vampire, I hate your attitude.

Typical crap story from Nishio who should stick to LN's only but, great art. Damn, was hoping we'd get a sequel to Rosario Vampire.

Hehe, not what i was expecting. But it's cool. 

So is it over? Or will there be another chapter? 

Thats some real life shit going on,
but that improved artwork of Ikeda Akihisa tho...
Was quite amused how dumbfounded all the reader seem after reading the oneshot.
Spoiler

I think this just will be a "Nisio's one-shot collection". We have now + 8 OS:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-29/bakemonogatari-nisioisin-writes-9-manga-one-shots-in-4-months/.80459

Ah, oh yeah, the Nani made nara Koroseru's theme is "animal".

Yeah, really. Okay, there's no hope then :(

And my hat's off to the man who tagged this "Slice of Life".

Well, sometimes they make serializations from oneshots, so there's still hope.

I think this just will be a "Nisio's one-shot collection". We have now + 8 OS:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-29/bakemonogatari-nisioisin-writes-9-manga-one-shots-in-4-months/.80459

Ah, oh yeah, the Nani made nara Koroseru's theme is "animal".

I don't think they could serialize it without drastically changing the plot. But hey, I'm not a mangaka/editor, so what do I know?

How about this? The protagonist got struck on the head by the girl. The girl buries him alive. But he woke up and managed to dig his way to the surface. He went to look for the girl and she is gone. A few days later, a string of murders happen, and he presumes that girl is behind it, and makes it his goal to find her and get the reason of why she kills.

I don't think they could serialize it without drastically changing the plot. But hey, I'm not a mangaka/editor, so what do I know?

Bakemonogatari + Rosario+vamp.

Im in :)

after read: so that was very......ah, um, interesting....Definite a nisio isin work.

after seeing that it´s complete i guess this won´t be the next big thing after Rosario Vampire then?

Errr... What?

Well.  How, um, touching.  If you accept the female lead's perspective of judgment, anyway.

Erm. Okaaaaay.

So many things I want to say about this manga and yet I don't seem to have the words for any of them...

Batoto should probably add a "Random" tag.

after seeing that it´s complete i guess this won´t be the next big thing after Rosario Vampire then?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics