Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 204votes)

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!

Alt Names: alt この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!alt 为美好的世界献上祝福!alt ขอให้โชคดีมีชัยในโลกแฟนตาซี!alt Gifting this Wonderful World with Blessings!alt Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!alt Konosuba
Author: Akatsuki Natsume
Artist: Watari Masahito
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The life of Satou Kazuma, a hikikomori who likes games, all too soon came to an end because of a traffic accident...... It was supposed to, but when he woke up, a beautiful girl who called herself a goddess was in front of his eyes. "Hey, I have got something a little nice for you. Wanna go to another world? You can take only one thing of your choice along with you." "... Then I'll take you". From here on, the great adventure of subjugating the Demon King will begin for the reincarnated Kazuma...... Or so one would think, but it's the labor for obtaining food, clothing and shelter that begins! Despite Kazuma wanting to live in peace, the goddess keeps causing problems one after another, and eventually, they attract the attention of the Demon King's army!?

Adaptation of the light novel series written by Akatsuki Natsume with illustrations by Kurone Mishima
Go to Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LN links New Window Bulu Indah
  • 4 Replies

325 Comments

Their tank gets off from taking damage?

...This is brilliant.

dang, I've taken interest on masochist crusader. 

This type of manga... it's not my taste... What i like is OP MCs and not weak pervert one...

...What happens if he uses steal on a monster?

Steal on Slime "P..p..panties?"

tumblr_m4a35uPNxb1r2rlh6o1_250.gif

This manga have potential. Loving all the characters so far.

...What happens if he uses steal on a monster?

haha...an M join the party??it's a news to me...haha

the power of that steal.

It was a tractor that killed him......and he didn't die cause he got hit....he died cause of shock.....

An embarrasing death just like in "A-kun (17) no Sensou - I, the Tycoon?"

For a moment I thought the MC is going to use his steal moves for a more serious purpose such as gathering money and stuff.

Then his ability ended up as stealing underwear, I wasn't disappointed in the slightest.

serious purpose you say...you did read right?that steal was based on luck..and his luck is abnormally high....so you know

For a moment I thought the MC is going to use his steal moves for a more serious purpose such as gathering money and stuff.

Then his ability ended up as stealing underwear, I wasn't disappointed in the slightest.

Somehow this getting hit by truck/car is getting common now.

It was a tractor that killed him......and he didn't die cause he got hit....he died cause of shock.....

Hagure yuusha would be proud. He also has that skill.

The frog bits were pretty funny.

MidoriKitzune
Dec 10 2014 05:50 PM

I like the toad jokes ^^.

Just that~

Somehow this getting hit by truck/car is getting common now.

Of course, it's the recent fad of these that makes Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban so precious (even if it's not particularly well written).

That aside, I've always felt that fads in Manga seem unusually prevelant--I wonder if it's really like that, or whether it's because the effect is amplified by what people are willing to translate to english?

Can you please tell me what stories are the reincarnated dragon, demon lord, and returning hero? I already know about the reincarnated butler and Word Master. If anyone can provide me an answer I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Probably:
reincarnated dragon = Sayonara Ryuusei Konnichiwa Jinsei
demon lord = Yuusha Party no Kawaii Ko ga ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita
returning hero = Sendai Yuusha wa Inkyoshitai

I think I've had this ability for a while - around 2 months up till now, roughly - but I think I get tell if a manga is a light novel adaptation just by looking at the cover.

I guess I see so many light novel covers that I can recognize this era's (2010 and after) light novel moe art.

and dont forgot the reincarnated butler, reincarnated dragon, reincarnated demon,the returning hero and the word master XD

Can you please tell me what stories are the reincarnated dragon, demon lord, and returning hero? I already know about the reincarnated butler and Word Master. If anyone can provide me an answer I would be very grateful. Thank you.

mc: average stats with high luck

goddess: high stats but low wisdom and luck

magician: one hit then out.

lol I am looking forward to the continuation. 

I have my bets on an archer with zero DEX

I read it in Chinese translations.

Thank you for the reply & if you could can you please include the web address.

and dont forgot the reincarnated butler, reincarnated dragon, reincarnated demon,the returning hero and the word master XD

yup, there's alot more, just felt like mention the most recent/well known ones. I would've added tate no yuusha (shield hero) but at least in that story he isnt overpowered and isnt another self-insert story about a loser going to fantasy land to become a boss.

I guess after all the overused highschool settings they found out its easier to just kill them off then boom! fantasy reincarnation time...

yeah, this seems to be the huge trend among light novels. At least this one is more comedy than overpowered wish-fulfilment like mushoku tensei, Arifureta Shokugyou and re-monster..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics