Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 204votes)

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!

Alt Names: alt この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!alt 为美好的世界献上祝福!alt ขอให้โชคดีมีชัยในโลกแฟนตาซี!alt Gifting this Wonderful World with Blessings!alt Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!alt Konosuba
Author: Akatsuki Natsume
Artist: Watari Masahito
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The life of Satou Kazuma, a hikikomori who likes games, all too soon came to an end because of a traffic accident...... It was supposed to, but when he woke up, a beautiful girl who called herself a goddess was in front of his eyes. "Hey, I have got something a little nice for you. Wanna go to another world? You can take only one thing of your choice along with you." "... Then I'll take you". From here on, the great adventure of subjugating the Demon King will begin for the reincarnated Kazuma...... Or so one would think, but it's the labor for obtaining food, clothing and shelter that begins! Despite Kazuma wanting to live in peace, the goddess keeps causing problems one after another, and eventually, they attract the attention of the Demon King's army!?

Adaptation of the light novel series written by Akatsuki Natsume with illustrations by Kurone Mishima
Go to Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LN links New Window Bulu Indah
  • 4 Replies

325 Comments

LMAO! I like how casual the characters are with each other. Brilliant! I'm dying of laughter.

The order of some events aren't like the LN.  From the overall story so far it doesn't feel like a promotional manga.  Promotional manga usually sticked as close as they can to the LN.  This manga doesn't even mention that Kazuma and Aqua worked as construction workers before the frog quest.

Spoiler

dw you're prayers are answered

Some of the party members are truly specialized.
A specialized masotank
A specialized 1-shot wizard
A specialized damegami archpriest

The order of some events aren't like the LN.  From the overall story so far it doesn't feel like a promotional manga.  Promotional manga usually sticked as close as they can to the LN.  This manga doesn't even mention that Kazuma and Aqua worked as construction workers before the frog quest.

Spoiler

welp anyone knows it, every tanker job is high tier masochist

that was blasphemy to all tanker out there. including meh....

please Insult me more lol

and that Cabbages need to educated

I have my bets on an archer with zero DEX

Archer with zero dex but High INT... wich can spam skill at no cost... I'd say their party has quite unique build there...

unique but not useless...

Hahaha... This is what happens when you put together Sword Art Online and Sora no Otoshimono.

It's true, BUT, we are also high tier Sadists if we use shields.

We start off tanking the damage, taking all the hits, getting pleasure from making sure no one else in the party receives even one of those blows.

But then we get tired of it, because they are too weak to hurt us right, so we start parrying their attacks with our shields, deflecting their attacks, or countering them back. Laughing in their face as their attempts to cause us pain fail miserably. And we learn a new world is out there.

Spoiler

Your water is not thick enough young grasshopper.

You need more training

Spoiler

Useless build or bullshit rule system? My money is on bullshit rule system.

Holy fuck awsome new LN to read thx mate ill consider this a X-mas present ~_~

If any one wanna read LN here http://skythewood.blogspot.sg/p/gifting-wonderful-world-with-blessings.html it covers Volume 1

This is a pretty high-tier harem he's got going.

Hagure yuusha would be proud. He also has that skill.

wasn't his power was insta-orgasm his enemy? (like soma with his food xD)

a loli magician, that loves explosion and has 0 stamina

a healer (?) goddess. that has plant powers? (enki-gai, why so many people were asking her for that technique???)

a M-tank, 100% pervert

and our hero, that has extreme luck and is more a thief than an adventurer, and his best skill is stealing party

well, prepare demon lord, because you're gonna lose your undergarments and some sanity against this guys jajaja

It sure is random... between the "Top" gear and the "Bottom" gear right?

Well in RPGs the monsters are often inexplicably carrying items, so it wouldn't be strange in a game world to be able to steal useful things from them.

Oh who am I kidding, he'll definitely get their underwear.

and by getting their underwear they would be engaged to him. Their culture might consider stealing the clothings of the opposite sex as marriage proposal.

Hagure yuusha would be proud. He also has that skill.

Not to mention Izuru Tomonaga...
Though I like this version better...
It's all about spreading love instead of death and destruction.

...What happens if he uses steal on a monster?

Well in RPGs the monsters are often inexplicably carrying items, so it wouldn't be strange in a game world to be able to steal useful things from them.

Oh who am I kidding, he'll definitely get their underwear.

lolwut?

A maso pervert tanker?

Hahaha...

So perfect...

And dat exclusive underwear steal

I play main healer or tank...

You need to be an "M" when doing that.. as you'r getting bashed either by monsters or party members abusive words...

Or you'r an "S" Healer... waiting to use your heals on the last moment.. not letting them die... And secretly buffing the enemys...

*hoo hooo*

lol S healer.

haha

if it shows up in the following chapter this will be an even more interesting party. 

MidoriKitzune
Dec 13 2014 05:09 PM

Masochist tank?

Aaaww yeeaaah

I play main healer or tank...

You need to be an "M" when doing that.. as you'r getting bashed either by monsters or party members abusive words...

Or you'r an "S" Healer... waiting to use your heals on the last moment.. not letting them die... And secretly buffing the enemys...

*hoo hooo*

Masochist tank?

Aaaww yeeaaah

Stupid parody like this somehow got me interested after the oversaturation of parallel-game-like-world/reincarnation light novels

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics