Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 463votes)

Domestic na Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 家有女友alt ドメスティックな彼女alt Dome×Kanoalt DomeKanoalt Domestic Girlfriendalt 도메스틱한 그녀alt 도메스틱한 그녀alt عشيقتي من أسرتي
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tonight, Natsuo loses his virginity. His partner? Her name is Rui and he just met her today after school. She's the one that brought up this whole situation, stating that she wanted to simply gain the knowledge about sex. She does not want to start a relationship, nor does she care about Natsuo. Afterwards, Natsuo feels guilty for losing his virginity to a girl he doesn't even particularly like. Mostly, it makes him feel like he betrayed his crush on his high school teacher: Hina. A quirky love triangle story unfolds as Natsuo, Rui, and Hina all end up becoming part of the same family!
Go to Domestic na Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who will MC ultimately end up with? New Window Nihilsciens
  • 34 Replies
Topic The Alex Thread New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh] New Window Evan Dark
  • 26 Replies
Topic Why is it censored all of a sudden? New Window AFriskyJacket
  • 4 Replies
Topic Mother complex? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies

2987 Comments

Official translations overtook scanlations.

How ironic.

Yeah, weird eh?  And I already have the next volume from what we are working on, so "We'll see".

That aside, has anyone had the chance to compare scanlated work to the official releases?

You know, what Al did was awful but at this point I rather Rui end up with him. Natsuo doesn't deserve her.

It's not "Technically" incest tho... but I'll remain silent so you can "enjoy" your world...

Who are we to shatter another man's delusion.

Not sure what the author is aiming for.. but if its feels.. i'm not feelign anything... Just a failed attempt, hope the next arc is better.

I'm a simple man. I see incest, I follow.

It's not "Technically" incest tho... but I'll remain silent so you can "enjoy" your world...

I'm a simple man. I see incest, I follow.

this chapter broke my heart

I'll never support Hina, she's still a bitch that betrayed her sister and get involved with a married guy

but she's doing the right thing

I almost cried because I once had a relationship that ended the same way (giving the ring back and saying goodbye forever)

I'm pretty sure that now on the history probably going to be far more interesting whithout Hina for a few volumes

by the way, the 5 first GE volumes are pretty much the best romcom ever made, the things start to go real bad only after they broke up for that stupid reason, but even so, I think that theres too much hate on GE. The serie is fun, tons of good jokes, you can like most of the characters (with a very specific exception) and theres a lot of good development

the ending is really bad, but well, if we all read manga, we know that 99,9% of the mangas have a shit ending

kimi no iru machi was way more annoying and had a ending even worse

overwall, GE is better than Domekano by a giant gap

You know, my mother was my father teacher in high school and have 12 year old difference, now my father become professor in Indonesia, because the age restriction my mother not in work now

before marry my mother, my father was my mother's little sister ex-boyfriend,

what a coincidence.....

wait what? age restrictions stopped your mum from working as a teacher? may I ask as to why/how that works

You know, my mother was my father teacher in high school and have 12 year old difference, now my father become professor in Indonesia, because the age restriction my mother not in work now

before marry my mother, my father was my mother's little sister ex-boyfriend,

what a coincidence.....

A drunken minor can neither consent nor be held responsible for their own actions.

I mean, maybe not legally, but that doesn't mean you need to personally forgive them for that bullshit.

It would be interesting if, for once, the MC gets neither of the girls and ends up alone. It'll be quite realistic too.

Sounds boring as fuck to me, but to each their own.

Remember. She's getting close to her goddamned rapist. #neverforget.

A drunken minor can neither consent nor be held responsible for their own actions.

People are stupid, and right all at the same time.

It would be interesting if, for once, the MC gets neither of the girls and ends up alone. It'll be quite realistic too.

at this pace it seems like it will happen, Hina and him officially ended and the other sister is still hitting it off with the american...yep poor MC

Remember. She's getting close to her goddamned rapist. #neverforget.

I didn't have much expectations for this as Good Ending was a disappointment. Good Ending's One Shot was actually really good, and I enjoyed it quite a bit, basically the basic premise without the forced as hell drama, which made the disappointment in that one so high, yet I still can't put Domestic na Kanojo anywhere above it. GE started strong, QUICKLY went lower in actual interest, and became inconsistent in it's quality, with times where it actually wasn't a bad read still existing. This on the other hand started out strong, but then went down and stayed consistently average. It hasn't gotten as bad as GE was at it's worst, but it hasn't become as good when GE was a decent read either. Domestic na Kanojo is just kinda bland in that regard, and you don't feel the urge to find out what happens next.

Hopefully I'm proven wrong, but as it stands, this is just not a decent enough manga to warrant spending a lot of time into.

I would say if you really liked GE, you're gonna like this one ... but if you really had enough of their shitty drama and don't want to keep reading arcs and arcs about that, then this series is not for you (in a general sense). 

this series has more like likable characters: Rui is really the best gurrl here and you really want to see her happy; Natsuo makes a lot of mistakes, a looot, but he's a good MC with a clear goal and fights for his dream and he doesn't achieve them easily, he works hard for them; the teacher is an interesting read, the slutty (at the start) friend is good too; even the best of the MC and the okama guy are funny (in GE you had the main heroine and that's it in the good character area).

I tend to only read the raws to kinda know what is happening (but mostly super fast reads), it doesn't gonna get good, but from the arc next after what is coming, it's gonna be more regular in a decent level.

*reads chapter 96* Arrrrrggggh *flips houses*

For the love of dog. I sooooo want to beat the ever-loving shiz out of Natsuo.

First i'd start with a few hard kicks to the balls... then i'd kick his head a few times..... some punches to the face thrown in then just wail on him with a solid, heavy cricket bat. All the while, i'd be screaming obscenities at him and telling him how much of a useless dramatic assmunch he is for screwing Rui around.

Finally, once he's just a battered, bruised, sobbing and mentally destroyed mound of flesh i'd woo Rui and make her happy as she deserves.

I didn't have much expectations for this as Good Ending was a disappointment. Good Ending's One Shot was actually really good, and I enjoyed it quite a bit, basically the basic premise without the forced as hell drama, which made the disappointment in that one so high, yet I still can't put Domestic na Kanojo anywhere above it. GE started strong, QUICKLY went lower in actual interest, and became inconsistent in it's quality, with times where it actually wasn't a bad read still existing. This on the other hand started out strong, but then went down and stayed consistently average. It hasn't gotten as bad as GE was at it's worst, but it hasn't become as good when GE was a decent read either. Domestic na Kanojo is just kinda bland in that regard, and you don't feel the urge to find out what happens next.

Hopefully I'm proven wrong, but as it stands, this is just not a decent enough manga to warrant spending a lot of time into.

Volume 10 was officially released just yesterday, so I guess the official release will get ahead of the scanalation in a few weeks?

Yep, Volume 11 sheduled for release on 2017/11/28

Volume 10 was officially released just yesterday, so I guess the official release will get ahead of the scanalation in a few weeks?

Aren't this kind of forced drama is already overused? Lol

I have to agree. I gave up on GE as well because of my disconnect with the characters. And now I'm giving up on this. This author is not for me.

That took you long enough, GE turned into a massive piece of shit at some point and this manga was bad from the beggining.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics