Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 48votes)

Suki desu Suzuki-kun!!

Alt Names: alt 好きです鈴木くん!!
Author: Ikeyamada Go
Artist: Ikeyamada Go
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A genius actress has just awoken!!

Suzuki Hikaru, Hoshino Sayaka, Ito Chihiro and Suzuki Shinobu are all new students who have just entered the same middle school. Sayaka is a shy girl who secretly loves acting. Hikaru is an energetic boy who loves basketball. Incidentally, he shares the same first name with Shinobu, a popular rich boy who would be perfect if not for his rotten personality. Chihiro is Hikaru’s childhood friend and has long had a crush on him.

On the day of the opening ceremony, Hikaru happens to witness Sayaka acting out the lines of a drama on the rooftop and is instantly captivated. Upon seeing Hikaru getting along with Sayaka, Chihiro’s chest begins to ache. When Shinobu sees this, he is overcome by a strange emotion and his heart starts beating faster… Unbeknownst to the four, this is the beginning of their magnificent love story; one that would last years to come.
Go to Suki desu Suzuki-kun!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Suki desu suzukikun followers New Window Pratik
  • 0 Replies
Topic Rant (spoiler)! New Window noct
  • 4 Replies

130 Comments

Hail the scan group! It's a good thing we have them 
if it weren't for them I would have studied Japanese just to read these manga 
>_< 
Though that in it's own way would have been better. 
anyway, I can't complain about the one month wait xD 

Shinobu is a douche, because he chose to think that his girlfriend cheated on him with Hikaru when all she was doing was supporting a friend, and he didnt even give her a chance to explain and just went off to sulk and wallow in self pity,

I really like this and Shinobu isn't a douche in my opinion just hurt. I can't wait for the story to continue since I want to see the end which hopefully looks like the credits page.

EFFIN A

about time sayaka. time to regain your memories.

fuck i wanna read the next chapter !!

OH SNAP!

k19cb4.gif

Okay.  When this amnesia plot began, I HATED HATED HATED IT. 

NOW THIS COMIC IS EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE. 

SERIOUSLY :3

read chap 38 and...

Spoiler

Shinobu's a douchebag from start to finish imo...

That's a losing argument. Majority of the female readers like the hard to get/emotional/ d-bag types.

I wonder if they will get back together soon.

Kinda uneventful, found out her co-star is a douche and the writer is a shota-con.

It took me longer than I'd like to admit to get this joke. You were talking about the dog scene right? lmao if so, well played.

Yeah, couldn't pass up commenting on a double-NTR scene :)  Especially with all the comments about Takumi/Sayaka being NTR (which I'm not sure I agree with), I figured the dog scene would qualify as well. And we never even learned his name... :(

"Why am I feeling relieved?"

Because you just got saved from being NTR'd away from Hikaru.

Really? i like him. Yes he is kinda mean/evil/scumbag from time to time but he got his heat broken.. i pity him, though i want him and chihiro to get together again.The one i REALLY hate right now is that ass Takumi, he pisses me off for some reason.

Oh, the NTR in ch.42 is too much to take :|

It took me longer than I'd like to admit to get this joke. You were talking about the dog scene right? lmao if so, well played.

Oh, the NTR in ch.42 is too much to take :|

tsundere moe indeed!

The new chapter was so cute :D

I still hate Takumi though... Scumbag :(

New guy can't make Sayaka's heart beat faster. 

It said so in this .5 chapter.  They wouldn't have said, "the only one" otherwise, even if she was 3 years younger in this chapter.  New guy is doomed by default. 

Very interested in Shinobu x Chihiro storyline.  Too bad for first-year student; he's doomed too by default.

i like to see Shinobu and Chihiro's story next... ^^ 

its exciting to see how they're getting back...

Finished reading this manga not long ago... cried rivers...

Just so emotional, heartfelt and beautiful T///T

heh, Hikaru sure knows how to handle Sayaka. that's right, steal her back!

great Shinobu and Chihiro development too <3

Poor Chihiro. Got the ultimate friend-zone.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics