Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 87votes)

Seifuku Aventure - Chemical Reaction Of High School Students

Alt Names: alt Affairs in uniform - Chemical reaction of high school studentsalt 制服あばんちゅーるalt 교복 어드벤쳐alt Seifuku Adventurealt Seifuku Aventure
Author: Sanui Yuu
Artist: Itami Sumihito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Itou Ayako is a third year in high school and the president of the public morals committee. Part of her job is to ensure that the amount of sexual relationships between students doesn't get out of hand. As president, she is expected to set a good example and be a role model for the other students. But what if even she wants to get a boyfriend...? Recently she's become a little bit interested in fellow committee member Kawai Harumori. And so begins a struggle between duty and love.
Go to Seifuku Aventure - Chemical Reaction Of High School Students Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

159 Comments

"why are you increasing the number of my losses??" i lost it XD

Six in English is nothing compared to me studying Chinese. Chinese 会 sounds the same as Russian хуй, which made me really embarrassed at first.

First Inou-battle and now this, I nearly went crazy about how these nihon jin are so bad at engrish.

"six" with a New Zealand accent. :D

Chapter 6 needs to be animated.

I want to hear the pronunication of "6"

Phonetically it would sound something like this in english:  Ce- coo- sue.  Most english words incorporated in the japanese vocabulary sound slightly different due to the way they pronounce their alphabet.  Another example is when japanese people say the english word for love it phonetically sounds like ra-boo.  

Thanks for the work CS.

The president should definetely not learn German.

haha, Ayako is so tsundere every chapter.

mai god....that teacher at chapter 6.

SECKS!!!!!!!!

This manga... that teacher... lol.

Chapter 6 needs to be animated.

I want to hear the pronunication of "6"

sensei:"your pants are hanging too low, are you trying to seduce me!!"

lol

what a teacher.

Anyone else loves 6? I'm talking about chapter 6 of course.

lol i've also scared guys when i use my "woman weapons" .. but they ran away rather than sending me to the nurse's office XD

holy crap I loled.

We are all self-sacrifice fool. =))

I KNEW IT. i will never help girls again D:

them women weapons...scary.

that's it men just lost

they know our weakness(or maybe just mine)

Spoiler

I get you, alternate timeline Nagato is really every man's weakness.

that's it men just lost

they know our weakness(or maybe just mine)

Spoiler

Im not sure if its the same feeling i have but for me, it does have a feel of a 4-koma with this "ending style", its not a bad thing but it left me with a "want more" feeling haha, probably the intention of the author to grab some attention.

Indeed, but this is quite a mistake from the author IMO, what happens here is that the ending on every chapter is not finished with a complete "rest" which makes us feel that it has actually ended, something like falling inflection, even 4-komas have it, quite hard to explain.

These chapters end in the middle of a weird rising cliffhanger, that's why some people(me included) find it "incomplete", but you can get used to it!, for example chapter 3 was has a quite satisfactory end. Wow I write a lot

this one's interesting... but, there's something missing in each chapter... not like missing page, it's just that each chapter has a missing story in it... more like it's not clear or such...

Im not sure if its the same feeling i have but for me, it does have a feel of a 4-koma with this "ending style", its not a bad thing but it left me with a "want more" feeling haha, probably the intention of the author to grab some attention.

2rfvgn6.png
Kawai-kun, why so Kawaii?

I KNEW IT!!! THOSE EYES WERE AN ELABORATE PLOY!!!crazy-monkey-emoticon-061.gif?1292792394

K9gZ1Gx.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics