Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 56votes)

GIRLS und PANZER - Ribbon no Musha

Alt Names: alt ガールズ&パンツァー リボンの武者alt Girls & Panzer - Ribbon no Mushaalt Girls & Panzer - The Ribboned Warrioralt Girls und Panzer - The Ribboned Warrioralt The Ribboned Warrior
Author: Suzuki Takaaki
Artist: Nogami Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tankathlon is a new form of tank sport gaining slowly gaining popularity among Senshado enthusiasts. While also involving tank battles, Tankathlon is distinguished by its lack of official oversight allowing any school with tanks to participate in a battle anywhere at any time, and a 10-ton weight restriction on tanks used, limiting battles to light tanks and tankettes.

> Part of the GIRLS und PANZER series
( http://bato.to/search?name=GIRLS%20und%20PANZER&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to GIRLS und PANZER - Ribbon no Musha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

Really, Erika might be good as tank commander, but she still have a lot to learn to be a good team captain. Its also great to see Koume takes initiative here.

Ah yes the ultimate Tankathlon strategy:

meatshields

so that whomever fires at your tank is arrested for manslaughter

This artist sure loves to draw nightmarish faces, it's even more effective considering what kind of manga this is.

...and I still bash myself for selling the Te-Ke from time to time. ç___ç

there are no cute faces in a War.

Yay Hand holding! That should embolden our noble steed of a girl to work hard for her love@! Also that's a good Force Recon explanation page.

This artist sure loves to draw nightmarish faces, it's even more effective considering what kind of manga this is.

...and I still bash myself for selling the Te-Ke from time to time. ç___ç

Well after this chapter,

Spoiler

we finally know for certain when in the world of GuP this manga is taking place. All that's left is finding the time frame that fits into Little Army II, and the chronology of GuP extended universe will be completed.

Also, anime for GuP extended universe when?

Btw, spotted the best girl of GuP in this chapter

eSN4a

image not loading, but the link works if you copy it on a new tab. weird.

have to disagree with that best girl choice.

Well after this chapter,

Spoiler

we finally know for certain when in the world of GuP this manga is taking place. All that's left is finding the time frame that fits into Little Army II, and the chronology of GuP extended universe will be completed.

Also, anime for GuP extended universe when?

Btw, spotted the best girl of GuP in this chapter

eSN4a

...we're a few chapters overdue, AK. according to GUP wiki, vol 6 is already out

OMG, she called french, that's hilarious.

and She make a good decision, if raw indicate anything.

OMG, she called french, that's hilarious.

Anchovy-san has always been hot, you're just late to the band wagon

go on, let the Duce Anchovy-calls ring out everywhere!
Du-ce! Du-ce! Du-ce!
https://youtu.be/H2TSdz4eRvY

it is me or Anchovy become hot!

Anchovy-san has always been hot, you're just late to the band wagon

I have read the raws..... and you make a good guess here.
Will not mention which one ;)

guessing no2. i got a feeling that the author wants to feed Yaika's ego more for a higher drop, and that it's the easier plot twist, so i'd be darned if he let Nina win because i love those kinda shutdown upsets even more

Bizzare as always. That's some smug horse there.

it is me or Anchovy become hot!

The story is still so-so, the characters are flat, not much developments, the main character like a bitch rather than a commander, finally, the art is pretty mess up, hard to follow.

It's a GuP spinoff dealing with light tanks, it's not meant to be some heavy work that makes one think about the truth of the universe.

And I like the artwork, but to each their own.

The story is still so-so, the characters are flat, not much developments, the main character like a bitch rather than a commander, finally, the art is pretty mess up, hard to follow.

Well, it is impact-based manga with quirky characters and sketchy imagery. If you don't like it - you don't like it, the series won't stop doing whatever it is doing.

Somehow reminded me of choju giga.

i like how the author draw katyusha on this manga..

she reminds me of Tanya from youjo senki

Spoiler

this can only go 2 ways:

1) plot twist: Nina makes a win

2) plot twist: Yaika mows Nina over with Kurwa Power

I have read the raws..... and you make a good guess here.
Will not mention which one ;)

this can only go 2 ways:

And whoever loses will yell 'hacks' and 'report to Wargaming'. :P

this can only go 2 ways:

And this is the perfect material for filling in the gap until season 2.

C'mon, this is actually pretty fun. It showed us different side of view from other "weaker" team to Ooarai girls too and showed us how amazing duck team actually is. Like seriously, they were ripping off Anzio's agile tankette's while on the move like it was nothing.

It's just another underdog story like Ooarai conquer national championship in original series. Though, I'll hold my cup of tea seeing all those big guns are gathering again.

This series got pretty good premise and potential, but unfortunately that was all ruined by the main character. I can't go through a chapter and not cringed at her obnoxious edginess. The constant samurai reference seemed cool at first but it quickly stopped working since the main character keeps acting like a bitch and turned the coolness of those scene into plain pretentious edge. I seriously hope the main protagonist show more development than being an overpowered character with flat personality/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics