Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 118votes)

No Guns Life

Alt Names: alt ノー・ガンズ・ライフalt Nō Ganzu Raifu
Author: Karasuma Tasuku
Artist: Karasuma Tasuku
Genres: Action ActionMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the war, there are many "Extends" in the city, people whose bodies were modified to make them into dangerous weapons. Inui Juuzou is one of them, and he has no memories of his life and body before his head was transformed into a gun. Strangely enough, his head-gun is designed so that only someone behind him can pull the trigger. Juuzou makes a living by taking on cases involving Extends in the city, and he is assisted by Mary, an intelligent young woman that he has taken under his protection.
Go to No Guns Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

100 Comments

Never knew guns can be addicted to tobacco...

i thought it will be gunpowder instead...

I see what you did there, good pun tho.

Never knew guns can be addicted to tobacco...

i thought it will be gunpowder instead...

So, based on the synopsis, he functions as someone else's gun, but significantly less convenient than a gun they just carry in a regular holster instead?

except most likely with the tradeoff of significantly increased power.

MC alone sold it for me.

So, based on the synopsis, he functions as someone else's gun, but significantly less convenient than a gun they just carry in a regular holster instead?

I love it, thank you for translating it!!<3

Making headshots much more personal...

Does it still count as a handgun if it's your literal head?

I can't wait to see his headgun being fired.

This is wild and awesome. Very different from everything I have read so far. :)

So looking at chapter one and I think there's a page missing between 48 and 49.

Fuck yeah, finally an update.

Getting some Gunnm feels from this. Definitely followed.

I was waiting to see this translated. NIce!

Thanks so much for doing this, followed :)

Hell. I'm in.

oh finally, i was wait for this. this manga is one of the 20 new manga with most sell of this year. Hope for a new update soon.

this is really awesome. super atmospheric + noir + cyberpunk = win

This hero is the typical "smoking gun" protagonist.

I predict jokes on par of "all bones with no boner" from Overlord.

Kinda remind me of Keyman but better (so far) mmm...

i read this in cyberpunk-noir atmosphere....ultra like!...thanks and looking forward to next chapter!

one cyberpunk atmosphere and a protagonist with a gun as head eerily reminds me of the PSP game series Rengoku

Anybody who's willing to translate this from Japanese or Chinese, hit me up. I got raws for either of the two languages.

I'm so looking forward to read this mad, mad manga. The main character reminds me of Dorohedoro.

Omg, just one word. Headshot.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics