Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 123votes)

Tokyo DTED

Alt Names: alt 东京DTEDalt 도쿄 DTEDalt Tokyo's Impotent Virgin (DT ED)alt Toukyou Dtedalt 東京DTED
Author: Kotani Yoko
Artist: Kotani Yoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "When we enter high school, be sure to make me your own."

Tetsuo's childhood friend Kaede Shiraishi made that promise to him as a young girl before she moved away. Kaede never left Tetsuo's mind, and his dreams finally came true when they both reunited in high school. However, Tetsuo's older brother ended up making Kaede his own.

Tetsuo couldn't stand hearing his brother interacting with his former crush in the next room day in and day out, so he decided to go to Tokyo, taking a "certain secret" along with him. But...

Set in the Shimokitazawa district in Tokyo, this youth drama will tug at your heartstrings as it depicts a young man who continues to mature through his many encounters.

(Source: Young Animal)
Go to Tokyo DTED Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

440 Comments

*crack*

the sound of his dick breaking...

Then he snapped

giphy.gif

This girl is fucking toxic.

Spoiler

Reactions throughout the chapter:

Well, that escalated quickly.

... Aw, that deescalated very quickly.

O.O shiiiiieeeettttttttt.....................

How so? Is he looking down on her because she's young, or is he saying he's superior to her because he's older? Serious question.

Spoiler text for my answer since most aren't interested and lack of direct relevancy to the manga

Spoiler

And there's my two cents, or five. Any further discussion should probably be taken to the forum.

this confirmed saki end, it is very clear kaede's arc is for fix his issue.

I got bad news for you...

I'm going to go with Stephen Fry on this one:

Spoiler

The catch is... I think it has just as much of a chance of applying to "PC police" and those who decry them. Both have a point, if they're reacting to extremely-rude behavior. But most of the time it's a pissant version of:

"I'm offended by that!"

"Well, I'm offended that you're offended!"

The term is not politically correct for the word police, that's all.

Fuck political correctness. It is tainting our society and prevents people from having their own opinions. 

this confirmed saki end, it is very clear kaede's arc is for fix his issue.

Think i am gonna stop reading here to preserve my sanity

c ya guys, maybe i'll skim through it if its ever finished

I swear, they're really tryin' to make me ship Saki and Tetsuo. Well, I'm not falling for it you hear me!

And in this case it wouldn't be 100% accurate since the old bastard was being ageist rather than sexist

How so? Is he looking down on her because she's young, or is he saying he's superior to her because he's older? Serious question.

I don't know what everyone's complaining about, the use of 'mansplain' here was both pertinent and incredibly accurate. What a douchecanoe.

It's not a real word, it's pop culture slang. The man was "lecturing" the woman would also be pertinent and accurate...

Eh I don't mind use of pop culture slang much if it's used consistently - especially if it fits the setting, like here where the characters are nightlife workers of varying but likely lower levels of education who may be more prone to include pop culture slang in their conversations. But seeing the word "mansplain" did surprise me a bit since they were speaking fairly normally up until then. And in this case it wouldn't be 100% accurate since the old bastard was being ageist rather than sexist. Still, props to the translator for experimenting with language.

Thanks for the translations!!!

(Also, the dentures bj thing is gross... Like, how did this lady lose her teeth???)

I don't know what everyone's complaining about, the use of 'mansplain' here was both pertinent and incredibly accurate. What a douchecanoe.

The term is not politically correct for the word police, that's all.

It's not a real word, it's pop culture slang. The man was "lecturing" the woman would also be pertinent and accurate without using topical, transient, sexist buzzwords. Is it really that big of a deal? No, not really but I won't abide it for the grounds of it being intellectually lazy, offends me on some levels, and brings translation quality down.

Using the word mansplaining unironically is awful

"If I want to grab onto what I love I will have to work for it"

>then has two girls throw themselves at him while he's oblivious and does nothing

good new chapter but...

I'm happy... but... pleasesir.jpg

Wow, can't believe I just read the word "Mansplaining" in a fucking manga of all places, what the hell.

yeah, such a cheap word. translator or author?

thanks for the chapter anyway. 

Saki seems like she's the closest to being the definite girl for him, but I... I just can't trust anyone in this manga, man. I don't want more bullshit shoved down my throat.

Wow, can't believe I just read the word "Mansplaining" in a fucking manga of all places, what the hell.

now we are talking

Saki is best girl!

Ooohhhh shit, thing's are heating up. Look at that guy take charge!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics