Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 506votes)

Taiyou no Ie

Alt Names: alt Ang Bahay ng Arawalt たいようのいえalt Evdeki Güneşalt House of the Sunalt 태양의 집alt La Casa del Solalt La Casa del Solealt Rumah Mataharialt Солнечный дом
Author: Taamo
Artist: Taamo
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “Back in the day, that place was a house filled with magic—a place where you ended up smiling even if you were crying. Surely, an invisible wizard must have lived there. Or so I thought.”

What’s a young child to do when her mother leaves her father for another man? Or when her father remarries a woman who brings along a child from a previous marriage? Or when her childhood neighbor friend invites her to live with him?

~ Most chapters have been removed due to DMCA notices ~
Go to Taiyou no Ie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Taiyou no Ie New Window Swifft
  • 6 Replies
Topic Taiyou no Ie official discussion New Window Valcherion
  • 23 Replies

833 Comments

another cute chapter <3
I found this description from a manga site:

When she was young, Mao stayed a while (no she doesn't; she only goes there to play because otherwise she'd be home alone all the time) at Hiro's house. When she was there, she felt so good. but few years later, she lost her father's house (no she didn't, they moved out of the old house) and since her parents has disappeared (her parents didn't disappear, her dad is still there), she has to live in hiro's house again (she doesn't *have* to, he invited her, twice)...?! is that the beginning of their love story...?

This made my day. OK--- on to reading
MOAR chapters please... I just can't wait to see what comes next.
Ahhh~~ TOO. INSANELY. CUTE. > w<

Daiki, what do you mean? DD'8
/ohhthesuspense.
Maigo, keepin' the tabs on the Magyo.
Daiki's back! <3
Sooo sweeet! I wanna know what happens next!!
Thank you!!!
This manga is a nice change from all the drama in other romance/shoujo manga's. Even the misunderstandings don't get blown out of proportion and the characters are all so likeable except for the dad of course.
What's not to love about this series?! Mao is adorable, the art is gorgeous, and with every chapter I fall in love with Hiro a little bit more. Thank you soooo much, scanlators <3
wah cute chapter!! <3
Damn !
It was about to get good. Tch.
If you have godlike redrawing skills, more chapters might come out if you know what I mean.
YAY!! ch 11 so sweet <3
@Yak

No not pms. It was well deserved.
Coordinate the 2 releases so we get more chapters damn it!.
Two releases are not the problem for me... rather it's confusing when the translations are different ^^' I guess I'll just have to pick one.. Thanks for the releases!
Hey there's been two releases of ch.10 by two different groups... Thought it was a new chapter ;(

People like you reminds me why I have to put "lol" and "xd" in my comment to explicitly show that it isn't meant to be taken literally and that I don't really considered a one man random scanlation group as "competition" and it wouldn't be even the right word as the scanlation process isn't even a race or battle. Maybe next time I should state my thanks in a more direct way("Thanks for the really fast release of chapter 9. The waiting time between this chapter and 8 was amazingly short") to prevent up-tight people like from you commenting. Luckily, however, the once in while overly-sensitive and pretentious scanlator like you don't deteriorate the gratefulness I feel toward scanlators(big groups or one many army alike).

Lol wow dude PMS much. I think you just furthered Erio's point... xD
Some of the best art, some of the best story, IT'S SO ADORABLE
I love love love this one!! <3 it's soo cute and real !
I want more~ nuff said
Maigo will defend Magyo from usurpers, oh yes.
@Eri

People like you reminds me why I have to put "lol" and "xd" in my comment to explicitly show that it isn't meant to be taken literally and that I don't really considered a one man random scanlation group as "competition" and it wouldn't be even the right word as the scanlation process isn't even a race or battle. Maybe next time I should state my thanks in a more direct way("Thanks for the really fast release of chapter 9. The waiting time between this chapter and 8 was amazingly short") to prevent up-tight people like from you commenting. Luckily, however, the once in while overly-sensitive and pretentious scanlator like you don't deteriorate the gratefulness I feel toward scanlators(big groups or one many army alike).
Wanting to hug Mao is not a punishable offense. No apologies necessary.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics