Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.88 - 78votes)

Kamisama, Kisama wo Koroshitai.

Alt Names: alt 神様、キサマを殺したい。alt God, you bastard, I wanna kill you.alt Kami-sama, Ki-sama o Koroshitai.
Author: Matsuhashi Inusuke
Artist: Matsuhashi Inusuke
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After losing her entire family to a combination of tragedies deliberately caused by certain people, a girl decides to take her own life. Before she has the chance, though, she witnesses a murder and is subsequently cornered by the perpetrator. In search of a greater challenge, he proposes to help her to kill the people who led her family to death… so long as she agrees to allow herself to be killed by him in the end.
Go to Kamisama, Kisama wo Koroshitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

101 Comments

Spoiler

To be fair, he already crossed out the possibility that the culprit is in the school since mako wasnt even enrolled there, not to mention that he cant remember every single student's face (or probably didnt even bother to). Also, he never explicitly heard mako's voice yet so mako's upfront disguise there is pretty bold and foolproof as long as hiura didnt stare at his face.

Spoiler

Well, he never met the MC, all he has is just one image. It'd be more strange if he noticed.

Spoiler

Remember that old saying "Raping is like saying Hello in Japan"? This manga is about appropiate manners.

try to read trash. ...

Remember that old saying "Raping is like saying Hello in Japan"? This manga is about appropiate manners.

He just ate the picture.  Nice.

Inb4 the two detectives try to rape her.

"One of the dead guys stabbed me and left me for dead.." -girl probably

She should say "The old man" just because its better that way.

Ah yes, the crude reality of corruption. Shit like this happens every day in places where people with power want nothing more than keep it.

Not very fond of Mako. If he were killing to redeem himself by clearing the girl's name... but he isn't.

I didn't see that coming, is there even one sane person in this manga?

Even the principal in the flashback is insane. lol

This hit absurdist territory long ago and it's just great.

Just a bunch of unapologetic fucks being unapologetic fucks, and the fodder that get caught in between.

ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I READ SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL
That flash back reminds me so much of my childhood. In the past I had witnessed a chicken get decapitated, but its body still manage to run away without a head. Those where weird times.

There are raws online up to chapter 29(.5).

Can you point me to those raws? We have the volume raws, which are translated and proofed already. As far as I could tell, there are four volumes out before the author went on hiatus due to health issues. But volume four ends in chapter 23, so I imagine either there is a volume out or these are magazine chapters that were never collected in a volume.

If you can't post the link here (I think it is against Batoto rules to post links to raws sources, just shoot me a PM :)

Edit: Ah, wait… I can see the raws for chapters 24-29.5 in Shounen Jump+ site. I dunno whether it's possible to harvest them from there, though.

So much blood. Followed.

I hope the manga will be able to continue this level of enjoyment after this 'old man hunting' arc. Usually a story peaks when the protagonist 'fights' someone of equal strength and ingenuity. Really enjoying the old man and Mako clashing heads, and I'd hate to see that dummied by weaker 'nobodies get killed left and right' kind of clashes(not that those aren't enjoyable in their own right).

Spoiler

Thank you Death Toll

I hope the manga will be able to continue this level of enjoyment after this 'old man hunting' arc. Usually a story peaks when the protagonist 'fights' someone of equal strength and ingenuity. Really enjoying the old man and Mako clashing heads, and I'd hate to see that dummied by weaker 'nobodies get killed left and right' kind of clashes(not that those aren't enjoyable in their own right).

I don't know why, but I kind of get the feeling that Mako-chan is going to fall in love with Chiho. But I don't think it's going to be like love-love. More like he falls in love with her because she gives him a reason to kill. I think some evidence of this could be when he escapes the crazy old man and goes looking for her, and is disappointed when she's not still sitting in the spot where he left her.

Alternatively, it might be the other way around and Chiho finds herself falling in love with with Mako, but doesn't express her feelings because he's just going to kill her anyways.

I know this isn't a romance manga, but I feel like there will be some sort of twisted love that is going to bloom between the two... just a feeling.

Hell, the corruption could go both ways. Maybe even end with her killing him.

alright, why the hell can the detective figure out his height from nothing?!!?!!!!!

f2479e6c810e316824faae1673715813.jpg

Because he's a sooooper-genius. LOL

Agreed. I wouldn't call it love exactly, but it's definitely something similar to it, just very, very, VERY twisted.

Like stockholm syndrome.

alright, why the hell can the detective figure out his height from nothing?!!?!!!!!

I don't know why, but I kind of get the feeling that Mako-chan is going to fall in love with Chiho. But I don't think it's going to be like love-love. More like he falls in love with her because she gives him a reason to kill. I think some evidence of this could be when he escapes the crazy old man and goes looking for her, and is disappointed when she's not still sitting in the spot where he left her.

Alternatively, it might be the other way around and Chiho finds herself falling in love with with Mako, but doesn't express her feelings because he's just going to kill her anyways.

I know this isn't a romance manga, but I feel like there will be some sort of twisted love that is going to bloom between the two... just a feeling.

Agreed. I wouldn't call it love exactly, but it's definitely something similar to it, just very, very, VERY twisted.

Page 7 of the new chapter just kills me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics