Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.77 - 31votes)

Supinamarada!

Alt Names: alt A Spin-o-mara!alt スピナマラダ!
Author: Noda Satoru
Artist: Noda Satoru
Genres: Drama DramaSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shirakawa Ro has to move to a relative’s town in the country side with his twin sister Haruna when their mother suddenly dies in a car accident. Left as orphans at the age of 15, the two have to deal not only with their only parent but an entire new environment. Ro was supposed to succeed his mom’s dream of winning a medal in the Olympics but with her dying the day before the big event, Ro breaks down and misses his only chance to reach his dream. Now stuck in the small town of Tomakomai, Ro finds a new passion in ice hockey and regains his focus in life.
Go to Supinamarada! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic On the future of Supinamarada New Window SpiralMorioh
  • 0 Replies
Topic Picking this up, but looking for help! New Window SpiralMorioh
  • 0 Replies

45 Comments

Has it been dropped?

Talk about a rare find. Big fan of Ice Honkey, instant follow.

Super awesomeness! I love me some shounen sports manga like this no matter how many types I read I hope your group gets through the 6 volumes! Good luck and keep up the great quality!

Here you go, another chapter released. 

That younger brother...

As someone from the great white north I'm obligated to follow any manga that focuses on hockey. Turns out it's pretty sweet and the art is nice to boot. Thanks Aka to kuro for putting this out!

A ice hockey manga, what a rare treat!

Now I sort of have to point this out...

Spoiler

Motherfucking Patrick Roy Jersey! As a french canadian from Québec I can totally appreciate this author's taste.

It's a play on Spin-o-rama. The English title would be, "A Spin-a-mara!" or something. :D

Ah, good, that sounds much better. Also less intimidating.

So, just going by the first chapter and the katakana title, would "Spinning Marauder" be an accurate English title?

This is a fantastic start, btw, thanks, Aka to Kuro. Looking forward to your work, as always.

It's a play on Spin-o-rama. The English title would be, "A Spin-a-mara!" or something. :D

Edit: Thanks for the love, everyone! The first volume has pretty much been fully translated, but we lack editors, so if you want faster releases, you know what to do *hint, hint* ;)

yes a new manga about hockey is exactly what i've been waiting for

Ice Hockey?
Followed , without a second thought.
It seems a  really cool manga.

MOOOOOOOOREEEEEE, JUST GIVE ME MOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE!!!  Awesome!

Great premise so far and it's about ice hockey. I don't remember the last time I read something related to that. Cool.

Will follow for sure.

ICE HOCKEY? Something besides baseball, soccer and the occasional basketball? HORY SHIT.

This first chapter was fantastic. I'm hooked like a Fluke. Give me more.

So, just going by the first chapter and the katakana title, would "Spinning Marauder" be an accurate English title?

This is a fantastic start, btw, thanks, Aka to Kuro. Looking forward to your work, as always.

Actually there are a few scans on ice hockey already, such as Go Ahead and Yuke Nangoku Ice Hockey Bu, but that aside, this shows promise. Looking forward to new chapters.

You are right. I'm ashamed. I didn't know this at all. Thanks for the titles. I will check them out since Supinamarada made me interested in ice hockey. Just like Hikaru no Go made me interested in Go. 

PS: Can I blame my leader for this fault? :D

A new manga from us about ice hockey. Nothing done before in the scanlation world.

We are pioneers at the final frontier ;)

We hope you enjoy this release as you have done with our previously releases~ 

Actually there are a few scans on ice hockey already, such as Go Ahead and Yuke Nangoku Ice Hockey Bu, but that aside, this shows promise. Looking forward to new chapters.

Oh my god! give us more, this looks like it will be really good :D

Does the title mean something or is it like a portmanteau? :o

I see great potential, followed. I will thoroughly enjoy the releases so keep them coming <3

A new manga from us about ice hockey. Nothing done before in the scanlation world.

We are pioneers at the final frontier ;)

We hope you enjoy this release as you have done with our previously releases~ 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics