Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 298votes)

Hare-kon

Alt Names: alt 后宫婚alt ハレ婚alt Hare konalt 하레혼
Author: Non
Artist: Non
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Koharu, tired of all the men in her life being lying, married philanderers, decides to move back home, away from the city. Once there she finds her family saddled with a huge debt and no way out, until a handsome but creepy stranger offers to pay the debt, at the same time asking her to marry him. But, as if things weren't crazy enough, he already has two wives!
Go to Hare-kon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is poligamy a good concept? New Window neorasp
  • 37 Replies
Topic [spoiler] Should you start reading the series? NTR warning New Window lygarx
  • 5 Replies
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window claudiaclavel
  • 8 Replies
Topic Did this manga get axed New Window morooster
  • 4 Replies

1026 Comments

Who is the blonde in the cover? 

This guy clearly graduated in Badass Educator Studies from Onizuka U

"I will deliver you to your sweetheart."
GTO influence indeed.

Also teach just made a 4th wall breaking joke, nice. >_>

How is it a 4th wall breaking joke? Many series have magazines or other manga series references in them.

who's the cover of vol13?

That would be "High School Yuzu".

Spoiler

who's the cover of vol13?

Also teach just made a 4th wall breaking joke, nice. >_>

Fuck yeah, GTO!

3D94DFED0F5B7A4615177EA78B5358BAAE2B9DCD

Was totally not expecting a fucking GTO reference in this manga, of all things. XD

Fuck yeah, GTO!

3D94DFED0F5B7A4615177EA78B5358BAAE2B9DCD

I capitoli sono troppo corti (ㆀ˘・з・˘) però grazie del lavoro

So, some hardcore japanesse redneck seeking a husband for his daughter by himself. I bet it's gonna be some old man or somebody like this

Spoiler

Nah, the translator probably just screwed up the line and they didn't go back and fix it. They should fire the bastard and get somebody who knows what he's doing.

I dunno, I think translator's a pretty okay dude.

It's the continuation of the joke from the previous chapter I believe.

Nah, the translator probably just screwed up the line and they didn't go back and fix it. They should fire the bastard and get somebody who knows what he's doing.

448d8e66d70fbdad1c933dcc52644348.png

Im confused.

It's the continuation of the joke from the previous chapter I believe.

448d8e66d70fbdad1c933dcc52644348.png

Im confused.

Spoiler

This guy...

Of course everyone is trying hard to ignore him...

Spoiler

This guy...

Used goods = derogatory term aimed at female non-virgins. Because she wasn't deflowered by the one(s) who utters such stupidity. Can be seen as an attempt of slut-shaming.

More into the point explanation.

In the end of the day, don't be a wanker and don't call women things like that just because they want to fuck whatever they want and not you. Fix your problem with women, that should be your primary concern.

It's normally used by people who can't score a girlfriend for whatever reasons and build strange stories in their heads mixing misogyny and frustration. As a side effect, women sexual liberty bothers them.

Used goods = derogatory term aimed at female non-virgins. Because she wasn't deflowered by the one(s) who utters such stupidity. Can be seen as an attempt of slut-shaming.

Used goods? Could you explain this expression in details, please? I sometimes see it coming from the communities filled with delusional teenagers but i never really understood the meaning.

It's normally used by people who can't score a girlfriend for whatever reasons and build strange stories in their heads mixing misogyny and frustration. As a side effect, women sexual liberty bothers them.

Used goods? Could you explain this expression in details, please? I sometimes see it coming from the communities filled with delusional teenagers but i never really understood the meaning.

Her shit taste has been confirmed in chapter 1, shouldnt surprise anyone.

It denotes an individual who is no longer a virgin in a negative way, typically implying they're leftovers/less human. Always fun to toss this term at characters with huge fandoms, triggers them to hell and back. As for the shit taste, I don't remember ch. 1 having anything about it so I'll have to get back to you on that, but man this was disappointing, so it makes it clear she just does NOT know what she's doing despite all that weird maturity she exudes.

first she's used goods, and now we find out she has shit taste? 2 strikes, I wonder what the 3rd will be.

Her shit taste has been confirmed in chapter 1, shouldnt surprise anyone.

A lot of it comes down to communication. We use a combination of discord, Trello and irc to keep in contact with each other. Trello to track specifics of each series & chapter. Discord & irc for real time. If someone can't do work, another fills in. We also have two great translators who usually have scripts for us when they are needed. I have to admit I got a little pushy when it came to the ~30 ish chapters we released end of July... It certainly helps when you work from home too... I mean, not having to commute 2-3 hours to and from work is a good chunk towards scanlation... lol. This allows me to try to work through nay issues we have...

Thank you for your dedicated service.

first she's used goods, and now we find out she has shit taste? 2 strikes, I wonder what the 3rd will be.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics