Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 142votes)

Choku!

Alt Names: alt ちょく!
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl who seems to lack social skills and awareness decides to show her love to the guy she likes. Due to her persistence, the guy assumes a passive role and is often dragged by the girl to undertake particular activities that are often abnormal in nature.
Go to Choku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Weapons grade crazy.... New Window mjcleve
  • 7 Replies

140 Comments

thanks for the new releases and all the work on this great manga Maigo!!
Ponytail-Serika looks cool.
weird taste but many sweet thing.... like this :)
so this is going to end soon, TT.TT, i really enjoy this manga and wish it gone a little bit longer but all well, hope the mangaka come up with another wonderful sweet manga like this, in the mean time i go read the unpopular girl manga :}
Thinking back, I think i enjoyed the part where Nao's mother came home and saw sick Nao on the bed....the most.
bloody locker. “what the hell? oh my god…”
Hilarious, always hilarious. Thanks a lot Maigo!!
I believe turtle blood is an aphrodisiac? That's why Nao was getting all antsy with her sleeping in his room...
that library short... almost died laughing
There hasn't been any chapter where i haven't laughed.
My ribs hurt, but i still can't stop reading, and honestly i think that it's adorable (in a weird kind of way) Serika's bluntness gets me everytime, and both of them are just in general odd, they match each other very well.
hold up TURTLE BLOOD!?!
just reaqd chapter one, and I must say this seems to be really fucked up, they are doing such taboo things in a weird way
This is actually one of the funniest mangas I have ever read. With an ample helping of O_o and HNNNNGG
This manga more than any I've ever seen manages to be at the same time weird and hilarious but also really sweet
Aww, it ends on chap. 21, meaning only 3 chaps left. I'll be sad when it'll end ;(
I'm liking the development more and more. Thanks for the updates.
"and then I went for a crap after."

What a unique girlfriend.
Aww man that's hilarious, I laugh all the way through these chapters, thanks a lot for the new release Maigo!!
so they get married and give birth to the girl from its not my fault im not popular! maybe...
@snat:- no it was attempt rape xD

To bad it ends at chapter 21 =\
I can see who wears the pants in this relationship.
I'd rather a good ending than a a delayed drama romance, this way the manga remains loyal to... usually delays in manga destroys the manga, its characters and plot and so on...

Hoping for a good funny ending.
Man raep. That was close... If they get married, how is he going to manage?!
@digitalromance: Because it will, in fact it's already ended, just needs to get the chapters done. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at a manga ending), this goldmine ends at chapter 21.
Can you imagine the bloodbath that would occur if Serika and Koharu from Koharu no Hibi went after the same guy? Not to mention the hell the dude would have to go through........

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics