Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 89votes)

+a no tachiichi

Alt Names: alt +a no Tachi Ichialt +α no Tachi Ichialt +α no Tachiichialt +αの立ち位置alt Plus Alpha no Tachi Iichialt Plus Alpha no Tachiichi
Author: Geni Yuu
Artist: Geni Yuu
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satoki Houma is an imaginative girl who enjoys shoujo manga. She has long comes to terms with the fact she will never be the type of girl that is the heroine of a manga — purely because she isn’t pretty, and she has decided she prefers to watch events unfold rather that get involved in any case. However, in the perfect shoujo manga twist, one day she gets dragged to an alternate world where the people have summoned a Holy Maiden to save them…!

Except so did her classmate, Haruka Toudou, who fits the exact model of a Shoujo Protagonist. Naturally, Satoki is overlooked for Haruka… except it’s not Haruka who has the powers of the Holy Maiden they wished for. What will Satoki do!?
Go to +a no tachiichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let the translation begin again New Window Solistia
  • 9 Replies
Topic DISCUSSION THREAD New Window CapitalFear
  • 3 Replies
Topic Got a very nice premise, but that's it... New Window Hexxus
  • 2 Replies

157 Comments

I read on another site that +a no tachiichi is based on a light novel. Is that true? I'd like to read more about Satoki. This manga is too short ;_;

Spoiler for chapter 8

Spoiler
Luce, imo, is the only person who cares about Satoki AT ALL. Luce is going to be Satoki's light.

Very sad that thy rush the ending. I want to see more interaction between Satoki and the bad guys ;(

Spoiler

Been thinking about how that ending's going to work, because it sounds like a pretty unsatisfying way to finish. But then, maybe that's the point? I mean, the single driving concept behind this manga is that Satoki is the protagonist, but she is not the heroine, and this isn't her story. That's the whole idea, right? "What does Fushigi Yuugi look like from Yui's perspective?"

In that light, I wonder if a jarring, rushed, unsatisfying ending is actually the true form of this concept played out all the way to the end? Would having her step up and become a heroine herself basically equate to chickening out and betraying the central concept of the entire manga? What does a satisfying ending even look like for a character who's entire arc was defined and inspired by dissatisfaction and shame from the very beginning?

At least, that's what I'm telling myself for now, so I won't be as disappointed by the ending when we get to it. We'll see how that works out for me.

well, at least this is still intersting

Power of a God with the mind set of a god. Gods tend to be like the reader of a story, they like to watch humans from above but hardly ever interfere or be a part of that story. 

Don't bother for at least the next five days.

Yeah I know :P. I just want to see Satoki smile again. In the meantime I'll just keep myself entertained with pixiv fanart from +a no tachiichi XD.

Don't feel rushed to translate the Manga. Just go at your phase. We on the forum all apreciate your efforts. Even if some don't say it ;).

Coming here almost everyday just to see if the new chapter is here already (z_z)

Don't bother for at least the next five days. 

Coming here almost everyday just to see if the new chapter is here already (z_z)

And what would you think if the demons save her?

That would depend entirely on WHY they saved her.  

Spoiler

Why in hell did I read plum juice's spoiler tag? I REGRET EVERYTHING!

If this manga ends as badly as I suspect it will, I will pretend what happened in the above spoiler tag is the true ending (except the detective conan thing, that would just be depressing).

Spoiler

are you serious?! This is... such a dissapointment even though the Manga had so much potential in the beginning . Haruka can step on a lego.

Does this happen? I'm curious, the manga has finished but I don't know where to find raws. Has anyone read the finale? How does it end? (say it using spoilers, of course).

Spoiler

I'm kinda annoyed by the story. Then I got reminded that this is what shoujo drama stories are like. Purpose accomplished.

spoilers be like [spoiler] What you want hidden by the tab [\spoiler] but the \ should be replaced with the /.

Thank you so much!

It's interesting to see an actual submissive heroine rather than one that changes personality at the drop of a hat.

What if any Japanese world hopper has the power to materialize. In other words they are both true holy maidens. Haruka was destined to be pulled into another world because she got the MC trait, note how she was already falling in the first chapter before she pulled Satoki.

I very much like the way this plot is developing, it has the underdog hook and it has kept it going. Take any other transported stories and they drop that hook by the end of the first volume, other stories give you a hero so powerful that future struggles feels more like page fillers or that they have to introduce some other overpowered antagonist. Transported-power creep protagonists.

Oh no, it's only two volumes. Man, underdog hook are so hard to maintain.

Does this happen? I'm curious, the manga has finished but I don't know where to find raws. Has anyone read the finale? How does it end? (say it using spoilers, of course).

I REALLY LIKE THIS MANGA AND I'M REALLY EXCITED THAT THERE WAS A NEW CHAPTER BUT SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING??? I'M SO CONFUSED BUT CAN'T EXPRESS IT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HIDE MY SPOILERS???

I'm glad you have the decency to hold back on saying anything despite your frustration. Many don't, which is unfortunate.

Oh Satoki....I hope gurl is happy and stronger by the end, even if she just reaches lvl 1 strong-independent-woman mode ;w;

Honestly, at the rate this is going, I might actually have preferred one of the parodies... This story is just depressing. Wasn't this supposed to be a comedy-based manga? What happened with all the hilarious scenes of Satoki getting weirdishly happy when Haruka raised flags? Those are the things that drew me in! All of a sudden there's so much drama and intrigue and I can honestly say that I did NOT expect(or necessarily want) this at all.  I am still interested in how this turns out, but because of that last line in this chapter, I will be pissed as hell if

(warning: contains spoilers)

Spoiler

End rant. I feel much better now. It disappoints me a little because I was excited to see a female MC transported to another world (since there are xxx number of transported!maleMC!Harem! manga out there). It seemed like a nice change of pace. I hate seeing Satoki turned into a damsel in distress. But at least we know it's not going to be a cliche Knight-in-shining-armor to save her... except maybe the knight from Haruka's harem that would drop her the second he's done saving her.

Satoki should just tell everyone to fuck off and chill with the demons, tbh 4-arms is the only one who's given her any positive reinforcement that hasn't had any malice in it. I'm just kinda sick of all the garbage she has to go through, even the ones "on her side" are pretty awful to her.  

Honestly, at the rate this is going, I might actually have preferred one of the parodies... This story is just depressing. Wasn't this supposed to be a comedy-based manga? What happened with all the hilarious scenes of Satoki getting weirdishly happy when Haruka raised flags? Those are the things that drew me in! All of a sudden there's so much drama and intrigue and I can honestly say that I did NOT expect(or necessarily want) this at all.  I am still interested in how this turns out, but because of that last line in this chapter, I will be pissed as hell if

(warning: contains spoilers)

Spoiler

End rant. I feel much better now. It disappoints me a little because I was excited to see a female MC transported to another world (since there are xxx number of transported!maleMC!Harem! manga out there). It seemed like a nice change of pace. I hate seeing Satoki turned into a damsel in distress. But at least we know it's not going to be a cliche Knight-in-shining-armor to save her... except maybe the knight from Haruka's harem that would drop her the second he's done saving her.

God, this rant is just perfect, I agree with this on so many levels. Everyone needs to wake the f*ck up and realize that Satoki is a freaking person that has *feelings* and needs real people that *honestly* care about her.

The plot seems to rush at times, but other than that, I am greatly enjoying the whole "shoujo manga minus all the shoujo manga sappy romance" setup.

I mean just in the first volume, Haruka seems to have had "events" with like four bishonens... and we've seen almost none of it! Fucking great! Instead we get... background plotting and politics.

Best shoujo ever.

she so deadmaxresdefault.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics