Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 89votes)

+a no tachiichi

Alt Names: alt +a no Tachi Ichialt +α no Tachi Ichialt +α no Tachiichialt +αの立ち位置alt Plus Alpha no Tachi Iichialt Plus Alpha no Tachiichi
Author: Geni Yuu
Artist: Geni Yuu
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satoki Houma is an imaginative girl who enjoys shoujo manga. She has long comes to terms with the fact she will never be the type of girl that is the heroine of a manga — purely because she isn’t pretty, and she has decided she prefers to watch events unfold rather that get involved in any case. However, in the perfect shoujo manga twist, one day she gets dragged to an alternate world where the people have summoned a Holy Maiden to save them…!

Except so did her classmate, Haruka Toudou, who fits the exact model of a Shoujo Protagonist. Naturally, Satoki is overlooked for Haruka… except it’s not Haruka who has the powers of the Holy Maiden they wished for. What will Satoki do!?
Go to +a no tachiichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let the translation begin again New Window Solistia
  • 9 Replies
Topic DISCUSSION THREAD New Window CapitalFear
  • 3 Replies
Topic Got a very nice premise, but that's it... New Window Hexxus
  • 2 Replies

157 Comments

Luce is my favorite thing about this manga. She should be the main character of every manga in existence. Satoki is adorable but she's so dense....Miva is bae too. A manga where only a handful of characters are likeable? Well. It works forr this one.
Damn! I'm a fuckin' masochist . I know the end is gonna be bad, I know Satoki will think "It's alright, I don't deserve a happy ending, I'm Just a plain girl lucky enough for been in this world." I know I will cry like a little baby and I will curse them all, I know I will be hurt like hell. I know, I already know so....Why the hell I keep reading this?! Shit. I need a glass of coca cola and chocolate. I will be more fat because of this manga.

Satoki your inferiority complex is really something.
Luce clearly meant playing favorites with you and not miva.

I was going through the shoujo tag just to save pictures of generic shoujo characters for a project and somehow wound up here??? at maybe the best shoujo manga ever? I was laughing so hard the whole way through. while it could definitely better, the manga is really interesting. thanks, bato.to god

Read Oresame Teacher. It's a hilarious shojo manga.

Little O isn't a big group so does that mean each one of you does a lot of work?

Often when you don't do something yourself you don't know how elaborate it actually is.

I said this before but thank you guys for translating the manga so everyone can read it!

I'm not sure how long it takes the others but I average about half an hour per page to edit, typeset, and QC. You're welcome, I'm just glad the manga is getting read (and I get to read it, too!).

I was going through the shoujo tag just to save pictures of generic shoujo characters for a project and somehow wound up here??? at maybe the best shoujo manga ever? I was laughing so hard the whole way through. while it could definitely better, the manga is really interesting. thanks, bato.to god

Yeah man, those pairings really made the story for me. *O*

Final one was indeed long. Took me forever. Good read tho. No matter how many questions I still have, the characters satisfied me. Kind of. Side character is forever side character, damn you Haruka. Okay no more out of me, LOL.

What is even the process of translating a manga?

What I assume:

1. cleaning the raws

2. translating the text

3. redrawing

4. typesetting the translated text

Little O isn't a big group so does that mean each one of you does a lot of work?

Often when you don't do something yourself you don't know how elaborate it actually is.

I said this before but thank you guys for translating the manga so everyone can read it!

I love Luce's fierce look in the last panels! Don't know if I should ship Miva x Satoki or Luce x Satoki... hah otp troubles.

Spoiler

Only chapter 12 and the final one left huh. I hope the final one is long.

Yeah man, those pairings really made the story for me. *O*

Final one was indeed long. Took me forever. Good read tho. No matter how many questions I still have, the characters satisfied me. Kind of. Side character is forever side character, damn you Haruka. Okay no more out of me, LOL.

you guys are already working on the final chapter? Does that mean chapter 12 is going to be released soon?

I'm kinda interested in what you think of +a no tachiichi because you're one of the contributors.

No, sorry, we're working on chapter 12. I've been refraining from giving much of my opinion since I *am* a contributor. I'll probably post something after it's done.

It's two chapters for you guys. One for us since we're already working on the next one.

you guys are already working on the final chapter? Does that mean chapter 12 is going to be released soon?

I'm kinda interested in what you think of +a no tachiichi because you're one of the contributors.

Luce is great. Too bad she doesn't have much screen... erm... paper... time.

Spoiler

(Image from chapter 11)

One chapter left? How the hell are they going to tie all of this up in one chapter?

It's two chapters for you guys. One for us since we're already working on the next one.

I love Luce's fierce look in the last panels! Don't know if I should ship Miva x Satoki or Luce x Satoki... hah otp troubles.

Spoiler

Only chapter 12 and the final one left huh. I hope the final one is long.

Spoiler

...If this is true...I might not read it. I'm not to fond of endings that are rushed(or seem rushed) with. and from your description, It doesn't look even slightly satisfying with what we had to endure reading up until now.

Spoiler

dun read because it was the chapter 12, last chapter , last ending

but man, i want see people recognize Satoki as holy maiden and she then become determinated on doing it, then having royal friend who see her as it is, not the face

Spoiler

why is it like this? I want to see more of the characters, I want to see satoki's character develop more..

I'd like to see that mage guy give her a pat on the head or something geez, he's such a hardass

Spoiler

dun read because it was the chapter 12, last chapter , last ending

but man, i want see people recognize Satoki as holy maiden and she then become determinated on doing it, then having royal friend who see her as it is, not the face

sequel ?

^This would be nice. I cri.

One chapter left? How the hell are they going to tie all of this up in one chapter?

sequel ?

I teared up... That crying face was just to... 

Bless miva omg cinnamon roll!!!! But i really wish they give satoki a makeover so that all her haters get totally blown away. Because she's precious.

Satoki nooooOOOOO. You made me cry too.

giphy.gif

My poor little baby. They didn't love you, but I do.

I'm afraid not. They may have just meant that the situations in +a are common light novel tropes.

that's too bad.

I read on another site that +a no tachiichi is based on a light novel. Is that true? I'd like to read more about Satoki. This manga is too short ;_;

I'm afraid not. They may have just meant that the situations in +a are common light novel tropes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics