Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 164votes)

Hinomaru Zumou

Alt Names: alt 火之丸相扑alt 火ノ丸相撲alt Hinomaru Sumoalt Hinomaru Zumōalt Hinomaru-Zumoualt Sumo of the Rising Sunalt Sumo Wrestler Hinomarualt Сумо Хиномару
Author: Kawada
Artist: Kawada
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It is a divine ritual, a martial art, a combat sport—it's sumo!!
A "small" new student, Ushio Hinomaru, appears before the weak little sumo club of Oodachi High School! The words "big" and "heavy" are the rules to this sport, which does not fit this newbie any inch, but this guy goes and does what...!?
Ushio and the small sumo club climbs its way to the top!
The goal is *Hinoshita Kaisan!
A fired up high school sumo tale—no retakes allowed!!

*Hinoshita Kaisan - A title for the highest rank in professional sumo, equivalent of Yokozuna.

From Mangahelpers
Go to Hinomaru Zumou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hinomaru Zumou (sumo sport) chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

603 Comments

for some reason i assumed this fight would be the ending but HMMM. THAT WOULDN'T BE ANY GOOD, WOULD IT. he has to become Yokozuna!! so altho Dachi High will be bye-bye, i guess it'll be all solo bouts with old and new faces in the pro world? i could look at spoilers but i think i'll just quietly wonder. if i had any concerns, it would probably be over how them skills will grow and develop. i'm not a fan of super-power sports series, personally >u>;;

Gaaahhh!! Need more!! <3

I wonder if the manga ends with the Kuze-Hinomaru fight... Does anyone know, wether or not is has/will continue after that?

I didn't see enough to learn any spoilers, but yes this does continue past this fight and is still ongoing as of the most recent chapter.

I wonder if the manga ends with the Kuze-Hinomaru fight... Does anyone know, wether or not is has/will continue after that?

Today is indeed a good day. Now we're up to the fight I think everyone here's really been waiting for, with multiple glorious fights released at the same time!

What a day ! so many chapters for update.

Thanks FAScan !

Thanks Fallen Angels

Thank you, Fallen Angels, for uploading this series. I'm really happy about it!

I had gotten so used to chapter 142.5 being the sign that I'm out of new chapters that I almost stopped reading with two chapters still to go lol

After reading chapter 152... 

Spoiler

I think the following will happen: The two matches we saw Kirihito participate in will be replayed. The first time, the one we saw now, he tried to win the same way he fought Hinomaru. The second time he finished the match in a second with this twisting move. I imagine he will do just that this time as well.

Very nice.

I think the following will happen: The two matches we saw Kirihito participate in will be replayed. The first time, the one we saw now, he tried to win the same way he fought Hinomaru. The second time he finished the match in a second with this twisting move. I imagine he will do just that this time as well.

Lol the author is too cruel

What a match... I really hope

Spoiler

Reading that just now felt like reading 10 pages, not ~32ish. How is it always so hype?

>Idiot and Idiot

>Not Dumb and Dumber

Opportunities were missed

Ahhhhhh... I just love this series. No way around it!

There's just so much heart in this manga. 

Man, I regret ignoring this manga for so long. What a good series. 

When 186cm is considered large... oh Japan...

well its not really weird 186cm is large coz in asia most people height is 140-160, and few of it 170-190 (mostly athlete and rest of it police or military officer), unlike most western which 180-200 is average

In most of the world 186cm is considered large, only in parts of Europe and North America it's considered average. But it's not huge

They are highschoolers. Most of them will probably grow a bit more.

Ushio              W

Ozeki              W

Yuuma            L

Chihiro            L

Kirito               W

what the hell do you think you are doing?? do you think it's funny, dammit?!

So in the end you just gotta spin to win.

180?cb=20120801104448

Hinomaru's next power upgrade will be learning to use the Golden Rectangle properly for his spins.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics