Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 219votes)

Yumekui Merry

Alt Names: alt 夢喰いメリーalt Dreameater Merryalt Merry Comesueñosalt Merry Nightmare
Author: Ushiki Yoshitaka
Artist: Ushiki Yoshitaka
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yumeji Fujiwara is your ordinary adolescent boy, but 10 years ago he noticed he had a power to see multicolored auras surrounding the persons body which he looks upon through his fingers. Every so often Yumeji has dreams about a war with cats, but one day a girl fell on top of him.... what will happen now with his incoming feline enemies?

Spin-off:

> Yumekui Merry - 4-koma Anthology
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/yumekui-merry-4-koma-anthology-r8252)
Go to Yumekui Merry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

508 Comments

Little Chasers chapters are best chapters.

Update! Arigatou!

THAT CLIFFHANGER. WILL THEY FUSE?

Secret Skill : Unlimited Cat Girls

Kage bushin nyanjutsu.

Secret Skill : Unlimited Cat Girls

Every time Yumeji gets a powerup or starts looking badass it reinvigorates my interest in this story.  This definitely feels like a slow burner sometimes, but I just can't abandon it. 

It only feels so slow because of our irregular release schedule. :<

THX 4 UPDATE

Catgirl harem as trump card.

Of course it is.

Same for me, but it's also each time we see more catgirls.

Those catgirls are the cutest-nya.

Come for the story

Stay for the catgirls

Every time Yumeji gets a powerup or starts looking badass it reinvigorates my interest in this story.  This definitely feels like a slow burner sometimes, but I just can't abandon it. 

I like to think of it as a stew, or maybe a slow roast.

"I'm borrowing all of it this time". I remember why i started reading this manga.

Regalecus is going to be ok, right?

I hope so.

Regalecus is going to be ok, right?

Same for me, but it's also each time we see more catgirls.

Those catgirls are the cutest-nya.

Oh Yeah!

It's about time!

So good, so slow... :-(

Fuck yeah, more Yumeji Chaser-equip + Little Chasers!

The plot thickens

are the pages out of order?

Has anyone else noticed how the art style fluctuates a few chapters at a time?

Also of note is that all this nightmare stuff has kind of taken over what should have been a normal life with Yumeji. Isana barely gets any screen time any more because Merry and Yumeji are constantly battling. Her childhood memories are basically her main connection to him and now they are "false" because it was not him who saved her.

That's just from the point the story we read starts, though. They've had a strong connection for years between her savior moment and the time he rediscovers Merry.

SPOILER!!

Spoiler

Use actual spoiler tags when you say one.
And yes, that seems to be the case. What his dream was may be a key memory for him and/or Merry.

SPOILER!!

correct me if I'm wrong but for a nightmare to posses a host they have to have a dream right? so what was yumejis when kyou possesed him? to save Isana?

Spoiler

Let's not forget that every human character here is a teenager. Their sense of emotional importance and priorities are...skewed, by some standards.

Also of note is that all this nightmare stuff has kind of taken over what should have been a normal life with Yumeji. Isana barely gets any screen time any more because Merry and Yumeji are constantly battling. Her childhood memories are basically her main connection to him and now they are "false" because it was not him who saved her.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics