Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 157votes)

Komori-san wa Kotowarenai!

Alt Names: alt 小森さんは断れない!alt 小森拒不了!alt Komori Can't Refuse!alt Komori no puede rechazar!alt Miss Komori can't Decline!
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Komori Shuri is a junior high school girl who is too nice to decline requests. Constantly doing favors for other people has given her incredible powers!?
But even so, she is also an adolescent junior high school girl.
A Manga overflowing with the ups and downs of everyday life!
Go to Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

390 Comments

3? Feels like 5 for some reason.

Edit:it's like 6
Yokai house
Yuri dragon
Yuri highschoolers
Rich girl and peasant
This one
And the one that's like just a big chest and kid
He's also the author for the momotarou manga peach boy riverside if i remember right.

He also has one in the adult magazine COMIC Anthurium called "Paranoia Cage"

When I saw he was like "I have too much work" I was like whaat one 4 koma series cant be that tough.
Then I realized hes doing like 3.
Cool you're too cool much apologies

3? Feels like 5 for some reason.

Edit:it's like 6
Yokai house
Yuri dragon
Yuri highschoolers
Rich girl and peasant
This one
And the one that's like just a big chest and kid
He's also the author for the momotarou manga peach boy riverside if i remember right.

When I saw he was like "I have too much work" I was like whaat one 4 koma series cant be that tough.

Then I realized hes doing like 3.

Cool you're too cool much apologies

Spoiler

Author's self insert in left strip's first panel and Shuri is wearing Cool's mascot (sort of). 

And the girl shown giving her a hug is Karrot from the same oneshot.

Kind of ironic having the 'ravenous beast' working a potato stand. Jus' sayin'...................

Spoiler

Author's self insert in left strip's first panel and Shuri is wearing Cool's mascot (sort of). 

We've all felt the terrible grip of manga on us as we tried futilely to study. The inexorable hold of a more interesting medium dragging us away from our needed activity.

...but it was worth it!

I tried reading this slice-of-life chapter about studying but I kept getting distracted by something...

Does it mean that he'd "take responsibility?"

I guess cat is fine too ... =x= ...

Kyoushinsha is good at writing romances huh. I want to see more of Komori and Ootani's interactions.

Yes. Yes it does.

Does it mean that he'd "take responsibility?"
This was so adorable.

Only one thing really irks me.
A lightbulb is bright.
Megumi is cheerful, jolly, sprightly, sanguine, good humoured, peppy, chipper, perky, upbeat, airy, flippant, sunny, gay...

It doesn't even matter.

linkin park pun.
i love you. maybe.

A cat like Shuri, huh?

A cat is fine, too... RIGHT? RIGHT?!

yes, very fine.

*wait for Shuricat doujins*

A cat like Shuri, huh?

A cat is fine, too... RIGHT? RIGHT?!

"In The End" is a strange name for a cat.

It doesn't even matter.

What a tease, didn't even tell us the cat's new name!

"In The End" is a strange name for a cat.

LOL Shuridinger cat mmm...

You put a famished cat who can't refuse a request and a delicious-looking mouse who requests not to be eaten, together in a box and close it.

There is a 50% chance that the cat will eat the mouse, and a 50% chance that it won't.

Now, as long as the box is closed, nobody knows what has happened inside, and so we must assume that the possibilities have overlapped, and that the cat has both eaten, and not eaten the mouse.

Only when you open the box, do the contents need to decide which outcome has happened. That's when you realize that the cat hasn't eaten the mouse because it can't refuse a request. We call this the "Shuri-Dinger cat".

40b8ecc5fa.jpg

Disturbingly scary...

40b8ecc5fa.jpg

http://vatoto.com/reader#5f5c84813e34624a_8

Is the cat blushing?

Spoiler

Animu blush can override full-body suits of armor. A little fur is no problem.

http://vatoto.com/reader#5f5c84813e34624a_8

Is the cat blushing?

Spoiler

LOL Shuridinger cat mmm...

Schrodinger become Shuri-Dinger    LOL

and why not call it Shuri-nyan ? or NekoShuri?

btw, I miss Kobayashi chi no Maid Dragon and this author other series about a fat female thug as strong as Steven Sterk series

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics