Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 28votes)

Wagamama Chie-chan

Alt Names: alt わがままちえちゃんalt Bencil Chie-chanalt La Egoísta Chie-chanalt Selfish Chie-chan
Author: Shimura Takako
Artist: Shimura Takako
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Just before Saho Hanawa was about to matriculate into Seiran Middle School (her mother's alma mater), she meets a ghost girl, Chie, who's wearing the Seiran school uniform and standing in the rain. Saho assents when Chie asks to go to Saho's house, and they spend time talking and arguing with each other. Saho parents hear her talking to Chie and assume she must be talking on a cell phone - until they catch her talking to empty space in her room. Saho is forced to confess that she can see a ghost girl named Chie, which shocks her parents. They then reveal that Chie is the name of the stillborn baby that they had before Saho - Saho's dead older sister.
Go to Wagamama Chie-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wagamama Chie-chan released chapter discussion. Let's discuss our confusion! New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

34 Comments

I am confused as hell, the seeming role reversal sixth sense shit that doesn't make sense (ghost was chatting to her parents about a human they couldn't see???) 

But now this parent killing thing out of bloody  nowhere with no explanation of why either of them wants the parents dead, and the weird gibberish with that at the beginning about fated death or something.

Oh dear this is getting dark.

what?

what?

Things are really confusing at first, but they will be clear by the end. It's definitely a worthwhile read! I'll work to get the rest of the chapters up soon.

i always get bittersweet feeling from reading shimura takako works

Spoiler

Wait, what the hell? Am I getting rused here?

Is there some kind of alternate world/spooky spooky dream thing going on?

Chapter 3 left me completely confused.

Me too

Spoiler

Chapter 3 left me completely confused.

Thanks!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics