Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 77votes)

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか4コマ【神様の日常】alt DanMachi 4komaalt Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4-koma - Kami-sama no Nichijou
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Takamura Masaya
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adventurers dive into the dangerous dungeon with the help of the <Grace> granted by transcendental existences called Gods. This is the story that covers the hilarious daily life of such Gods and Goddesses and their <Familia>, who are forced to run around on their whims.

>Spin-off of Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-r9803)
Go to Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

142 Comments

This spin-off + this + playing Project Mirai DX

= "Quick, call the ambulance! We have someone ODing on adorable chibis!"

Hestia was adorable, Lili was adorable, Loki was... flatorable and Ainz was adorkable.

Thanks for the translations, hopefully there will be a second season of Daily Hestia :) 

Aaaaaaand the final winer is....... Freya! Forced freya route, clear! In the end she'll be like shiina miyako!

yeah i also hope for another season was so fun

This was a fun ride. Hopefully they get that second season!

KABE-DON!

It's srsbsns

Yeah, I thought there wasn't a lot of it, what with being 4koma parody and all. Still, thanks for picking this up.

So... does this mean you're picking this up, if there's more?

Like I said in the credits page the manga ends in 14.5 there wont be more as far as I know but we will release up to that.

So... does this mean you're picking this up, if there's more?

Just to clear things up for anyone stumbling upon this, Solitary Translations is defunct and no longer translating this series.

https://sorotrans.wordpress.com/2015/02/15/hmmm/

Just to clear things up for anyone stumbling upon this, Solitary Translations is defunct and no longer translating this series.

In the light novels, its explained that non-combat professions get benefits from the God's Grace system as well. (ie. A level 4 Blacksmith or a level 2 Alchemist.)

But they still have to fight gain experience.  There's gods in cities other than Orario, so they don't necessarily have to go into the dungeon, or even have to fight monsters, but that's usually the simpliest manner.  The developmental abilities that assist in such professions as Blacksmithing and Alchemy can only be gained upon achieving a Level Up.

Bell gets some huge stat gains by training with Ais in mock combat at a couple points in the story, but that was probably supplemented in a large part by his growth skill, which particularly targets Ais as a goal.  Even then, it wouldn't have been enough for him to advance in Level.  The vaguer part of leveling up is according to Ryuu: “You must earn an achievement. A feat that even the people and the Gods would praise.”

Eina probably doesn't have a Grace.  The Adventurer's Guild is technically under the Supervision of Uranus, who also keeps an eye on the dungeon itself.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of the upper echelons of the Guild staff do have Uranus's Grace, but I think that the Guild organization is too large and that Uranus is too handsoff administratively to impart it to all the people that work for him.

Ais-tan is SO ADORABLE

now...

to hide inside the dungeon 's corner and waits for a cute lil'girl to get scared by the monsters than jump out so she can run to and hug you.

*waits*

Wow Eina is lvl2?

In the light novels, its explained that non-combat professions get benefits from the God's Grace system as well. (ie. A level 4 Blacksmith or a level 2 Alchemist.)

Amazoness status Recommended to you by cute loli boing Hestia-sama

Amazoness-kun is super strong!!!

Another fact about Naza is that if you pay attention you can see her mechanical arm which I believe hasn't been revealed anywhere but on a short story in the 4th volume of the novel.

And before anyone mentions it:

No she didn't lose her arm from practicing Alchemy, in fact she lost it BEFORE she turns to Alchemy.

Wow Eina is lvl2?

Another funny fact (ch 04) ...

Spoiler

Another fact about Naza is that if you pay attention you can see her mechanical arm which I believe hasn't been revealed anywhere but on a short story in the 4th volume of the novel.

they have many things to do to the raws like redraw etc so it take time. as long we always get to read them in high quality i don't mind wait a bit... and the anime will came out this week  :v

WHAT

Why so cute?

up to date? what are you talking about? the raws are already past ch24 '-'

they have many things to do to the raws like redraw etc so it take time. as long we always get to read them in high quality i don't mind wait a bit... and the anime will came out this week  :v

This is healing

meanwhile, in the main history page.

grilo.jpg

Doesn't matter, your heart just melts when you read this manga anyway

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics