Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 77votes)

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか4コマ【神様の日常】alt DanMachi 4komaalt Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4-koma - Kami-sama no Nichijou
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Takamura Masaya
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adventurers dive into the dangerous dungeon with the help of the <Grace> granted by transcendental existences called Gods. This is the story that covers the hilarious daily life of such Gods and Goddesses and their <Familia>, who are forced to run around on their whims.

>Spin-off of Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-r9803)
Go to Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

142 Comments

Aww I thought this was the 4koma :u Well now I know that there is two 4-koma series :P... Have a random picture.

Spoiler

Spoilers Fun Fact, This is kind of late, but :

Spoiler

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon city?

is it wrong to have harem from dungeon ?=3=?

Lili tried to prevents both Hestia and Freyja route, but that just make us on track with harem route instead.

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon city?

Lili tried to prevents both Hestia and Freyja route, but that just make us on track with harem route instead.

Spoiler

HNNGGHH

Spoiler

Spoiler

HNNGGHH

Can someone please delete the other chapter 6? It has an outdated version of the chapter (missing a redraw).

"The string is her real body"

I knew it.

I'll take the fake over the real.

How come Loki be tricked?

LOKI!!! it's your job to trick others not the other way around...

Goblin: It will be 500 valis to soak in our all natural dungeon hot spring. no fighting allowed.

"The string is her real body"

I knew it.

Asfi is cute xD

When you are so tough that lightning is just another spice... 

The ribbon falls...
My whole life was a lie.

Fun Fact ...

The Talaria and Burst Oil is being used at main story ...

I won't spoiler what event it being used tough (watch the anime or read LN for the answer)

That puffy Mino-tan looks like certain weird thing from Log Horizon ... lolz ...

Spoiler

Flying chair scene also appear in Kore wa Zombie Desuka ...

Spoiler

Is it bad that I enjoyed this more than the actual series?

Not that I'm implying the main series is bad mind you, but I feel like Danmachi is more fun in SoL format.

Oh! Oh oh oh! It came back! IT CAME BACK.

Now with 100% more trap maids.

Oh! Oh oh oh! It came back! IT CAME BACK.

Ottar: You have no more cats, it's alright.
I'll just take bunny-kun over there.
Maybe they could make profit selling some of those cats instead of giving away o_o

hmm, I haven't seen about that cat from the Original story ...

so no comment for fun fact ...

(BTW, Freya ending again ? lolz)

Yessss! I'm so glad the manga was resumed, I love the chibi Danmachi adventures :)

CHIBI GOODNESS...IS BACK!!!

Also, Hestia's OwO face is just too cute.

From the One Time Scans, this manga has been restarted again!!!  

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics