Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 168votes)

Reincarnation no Kaben

Alt Names: alt リィンカーネーションの花弁alt 轮回的花瓣alt Pétalos de Reencarnaciónalt Petals of Reincarnation
Author: Konishi Mikihisa
Artist: Konishi Mikihisa
Genres: Action ActionHistorical HistoricalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You're mediocre and talentless... but have no fear! You can acquire the talent from your previous life THROUGH THE POWER OF PETALS!!!

Raw: http://comic.mag-garden.co.jp/reincarnation/
Go to Reincarnation no Kaben Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this series dropped? New Window ソレン
  • 1 Replies

289 Comments

This story kind of reminds me of the anime Nobunagun. I just hope this will be better.

What kinda name is Haito Le Buffet lol

slitting your wrist, taking poison pill, jumping from a river, kitchen gas suicide, and dying of malnutrition

there are still lots of ways

The "Kill La Kill" heroine slits her wrist to feed her (skimpy) clothing with blood to power up

Spoiler

slitting your wrist, taking poison pill, jumping from a river, kitchen gas suicide, and dying of malnutrition

there are still lots of ways

Spoiler

Now you have my attention. That and those glorious eyes from the chapter.

She is coming with two swords as her bottoms height. Scary ~

Eh. Sure.

Why do all the good series fall into shitty blade bi monthly

Maybe because they are monthly it gives the mangakas enough time to make them good?

Spoiler

If you count mechas, harakiri is exactly what they use in Valvrave.

I'm aware of Comic Blade being monthly.

Although now that the print magazine is being discontinued, I have no idea of the schedule of the online magazine in which it will run

Why do all the good series fall into shitty blade bi monthly

Pretty good.

great series but damm comic blade so its bi monthly

Spoiler

Now you have my attention. That and those glorious eyes from the chapter.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics