Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 422votes)

Hero Union BBS

Alt Names: alt 勇者互助組合 交流型掲示板alt Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Boardalt Hero Union BBSalt Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Author: Okemura
Artist: Akiyama Nenehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (From /ak/)
The hero union's BBS, where heroes gather, crossing many dimensions. A bulletin board made by heroes for heroes. Unfair settings, complaints about comrades, tales of failure, and discussions of secret agendas, they are all found here! Even now, new threads are being made!

A comedic chronicles about the travels of heroes.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/107000053/
Go to Hero Union BBS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Create your party of heroes New Window Roxis
  • 5 Replies
Topic List of Heroes New Window NullApostle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window admira
  • 3 Replies

612 Comments

Dammit!! I'm so jealous of Priest!!

One word :

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

One of my favorite manga ending just like that. :(

Are the WN and LN translated ?

Noooo the manga end... Well... Atleast there were still the ln and wn... > both also already end

...Eh? That's the end? 

Never mind how much potential it had, just what kind of ending was that? It was so abrupt? It's not even satisfying as a chapter ending, much less a series conclusion...

Well, even so, thanks for all these chapters

Well, last chapter.

It was an entertaining series, but I can't but wish it was longer.

My only regret is that Truck-san didn't get his own chapter. It's been a good run.

wut? last chapter and there is no sage making crazy antics in it? I say this chapter and my life is not complete

damn, end? that sure hits me like a truck. how did a manga with so much potential for more future interactions in the hero forums got ended so early? axed?

Simple. It has served its purpose. To make an appeal for the LN.

They re-arranged the stories, quite possibly also only took out the better-recieved ones, and gave it a half year run. Heck, if the LN had any translations, I would already have read them by now. Its a pretty decent tactic to boost sales, while both sides - manga and LN publisher - earn some profit.

TLDR: Marketing~

So sad to see this end with so much potential left :(

Aw, shucks, I would have loved to read more of this.

Thanks for translating it everyone.

That.. felt more like an omake rather than an end..  TT_TT

Student never got a proper appearance. Darn.

damn, end? that sure hits me like a truck. how did a manga with so much potential for more future interactions in the hero forums got ended so early? axed?

nooo don't let this be the end >.<

The name boxes at the beginning of chapter 26 are accidentally swapped. The Panel with Peddler has someone else's name, and the Panel with the other character says Peddler.

Woops. Thanks for pointing that out.
On a side note: Chapter 28 is almost done

Chapter 28 is done and will be up shortly

The name boxes at the beginning of chapter 26 are accidentally swapped. The Panel with Peddler has someone else's name, and the Panel with the other character says Peddler.

Just waiting for when body-swapping otaku shows up to try to escape despair... Wait, wouldn't it be the perfect place to find someone capable of turning him male?

Let's just hope sage gets too drunk to help him... His misery is amusing...

連載最終回となる
次回の更新は3月18日(金)予定です。
どうぞご期待ください。

"The series final episode 

next update is scheduled March 18 (Friday). 
Please stay tuned."

Courtesy of Google Translate and the source. So yes, it really is ending.

Well then. Guess I'll push out the last chapter soon as it comes out instead of waiting a week then

Well, I finally found a place or the place that has that text:  http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewManga/?no=1042

But is Alphapolis an official site or a scanlation site like this?  Because I'd like to know where that info comes from since it's not part of the raw pages as far as I can tell.

Because if the web novels go up to three volumes and this hero meeting is supposedly the end of volume one like I've heard (so could be wrong), why would they end it without doing the other two?  Because manga adaptations that are just meant as ads usually don't go 28 chapters.  I think.

Or maybe I'm just trying too hard to hold onto hope ...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the web(or light, not sure which anymore!) novel is also hosted/published via Alphapolis.  For all that we understand, the Alphapolis version *is* the raws, thus the message is most certainly part of the raw pages.

Alphapolis itself... is an oddity.  It's very unlikely that it's a scanlation or even manga hosting site at all, as many of the various mangas seem to attribute it as the publisher (アルファポリス is Alphapolis' Japanese name, do an Amazon search of various Alphapolis mangas that are now out in tank form) - yet Alphapolis itself tends to adapt it's various licences (either that, or the authors themselves create an adaptation - for some of the series including this one, I must admit I'm confused which version is considered the source material now - like various other mangas (not limited to Alphapolis now!), we have the LN, WN, and manga adaptation).

Either way, though, you need not worry about the credibility of Alphapolis - considering how they are the ones forking the money to get this all bound and published, they'd make sure they know what they're talking about.

Oh, for sure the swords are gonna help if Sage gets wasted.

You can only take him out with a physical attack while physics is still in one piece.

As far as I can tell the manga chapters were presented "out of order" - the webnovel had a different order. For example, I think the 'Demon Lord' hero chapter was in the third webnovel volume. You'd have to search Animesuki for the details - I think they had a thread there.

The demon Lord chapter is actually in the first volume, but yes, they are ou of order. Wayfarer is actually second chapter of volume 2, and the 72 years old hero os volume 1 chapter 3

Well, I finally found a place or the place that has that text:  http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewManga/?no=1042

But is Alphapolis an official site or a scanlation site like this?  Because I'd like to know where that info comes from since it's not part of the raw pages as far as I can tell.

Because if the web novels go up to three volumes and this hero meeting is supposedly the end of volume one like I've heard (so could be wrong), why would they end it without doing the other two?  Because manga adaptations that are just meant as ads usually don't go 28 chapters.  I think.

As far as I can tell the manga chapters were presented "out of order" - the webnovel had a different order. For example, I think the 'Demon Lord' hero chapter was in the third webnovel volume. You'd have to search Animesuki for the details - I think they had a thread there.

XpJMF5J.png

There's Student from novel's third volume's cover.

he looks like the mc of monogatari series.

連載最終回となる
次回の更新は3月18日(金)予定です。
どうぞご期待ください。

"The series final episode 

next update is scheduled March 18 (Friday). 
Please stay tuned."

Courtesy of Google Translate and the source. So yes, it really is ending.

XpJMF5J.png

There's Student from novel's third volume's cover.

I just looked at Amazon.jp - Student (and ONLY Student) appears on all three covers.  Its just that the title covers the star on the third volume.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics