Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 422votes)

Hero Union BBS

Alt Names: alt 勇者互助組合 交流型掲示板alt Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Boardalt Hero Union BBSalt Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Author: Okemura
Artist: Akiyama Nenehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (From /ak/)
The hero union's BBS, where heroes gather, crossing many dimensions. A bulletin board made by heroes for heroes. Unfair settings, complaints about comrades, tales of failure, and discussions of secret agendas, they are all found here! Even now, new threads are being made!

A comedic chronicles about the travels of heroes.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/107000053/
Go to Hero Union BBS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Create your party of heroes New Window Roxis
  • 5 Replies
Topic List of Heroes New Window NullApostle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window admira
  • 3 Replies

612 Comments

So, it simply ended like that huh? Ok then....

...why am I feeling so empty?

Next meeting alcoholic beverages and catnip are banned .

hmm what happen to woman knight with her playboy holy sword ??

She is shown not by name but by her chest being non existing.

So it really was the end... I didn't want to believe it.

This was really fun to read, and I used it a lot for stress relief, now I'm going to have to find something new....

'... Ah, the tears just- '

I like that they ended it on a fun note, such an intense hero party, haha

If anyone translates the novel, I'll be reading it! \o

If they don't I'll be reading it with google translate.

The one thing I wish they had put in, was the reaction of the twin heroes Sage helped when they became retired heroes and read through the threads Sage was posting in.

Pretty sure Student appeared in Ch.9 already, kinda...

Spoiler

This page would have been a more fitting ending.

Oh, completely forgot about that.

Ugh thanks for the chpter

but man, it was really entertaining

hmm what happen to woman knight with her playboy holy sword ??

That's the closest we can get to knowing Student's appearance. orz

Pretty sure Student appeared in Ch.9 already, kinda...
Spoiler

This page would have been a more fitting ending.

the best series with heroes theme are over.... get it over...let it go... WHYYYYYY????

Wife is 20 years younger than the 72 year old...he's fooling around with a 52 year old?

I thought it was his son's wife. Didn't he clarify that?

I can't believe it's over ;_;

Spoiler

That's the closest we can get to knowing Student's appearance. orz

THAT DAMN MAGICAL GIRL. LOLOLOL

there's still soo much stories that haven't been told yet and student's face didn't even revealed until now T_T

well atleast they ended it with a BANGING ROYAL RUMBLE (LOL)

The possibility that Student might be in every thread simply because he is the narrator didn't occur to me 'till the end.

Well then.
It ended with a bang.
Thank you for the ride.
It was amazing.

Literally LOL
Thank you for the scan group and everyone involved in making this serie available to us. It was a fun ride. Looking forward on your next project!

Well then.

It ended with a bang.

Thank you for the ride.

It was amazing.

This leaves a hole in my heart that can only be filled by hero union fanfiction.

You can try to read the novel. If the english is not translated, read the chinese with google translate.
[/Spoiler]My favorite ones were when Demon King invited a hero to his caslte and showed him the best hospitality (they messed with the hero so badly that you can't help but laugh, note that they are all FORMER HEROS)
and the hero who became the mother of the ruler of a world (title: world mother) also he's a boy[/Spoiler]

Wow, that was a nice wild ride.

Now, time to see if any of you guys can catch what heroes I missed in my listings for chapters 27 and 28 when you cats re-read.  It seriously got hard to identify them all by appearance, never mind chest sizes.

eh just like that its over?

Well it was a fun ride while it lasted. I'll prolly reread it now actually since its not too long.

Anyways thanks /ak/.

This leaves a hole in my heart that can only be filled by hero union fanfiction.

All the stereotype stuff, for humor I guess, but not funny to me. No serious storyline to be seen. No good.

Not gonna lie, losing this series really hurts. I don't want it to end! giphy.gif

Was the body-swapping Otaku able to protect his chastity?!

Will Sage meet those twin heroes again?

Will Princess Shrine Maiden and Priest get together to complain about their relative chastity vows?

Will our loli-hero's mom allow her to attend the party?

Will Freeter find a world he likes?

Find Out Next Time on Hero Union BBS... T_T

Why did it have to end?!

NO! It can't end!

I'm really going to miss this manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics