Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 174votes)

Saike Mata Shitemo

Alt Names: alt 命运轮回alt サイケまたしてもalt Saike Mata Shite moalt Saike Mata Shitemoalt Saike, Once Againalt Saike, Yet Again
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows an unambitious, introverted middle school student called Saike Kuzushiro. After witnessing the death of his childhood friend, Mikan Karatachi, in a road accident, he cries out to God. After a fall, Saike wakes up in bed the previous morning, the day of the accident.

Will history repeat? Can he save Mikan? What power does he have to change the future?
Go to Saike Mata Shitemo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

403 Comments

Hey, this is pretty good ! It's like Edge Of Tomorrow : the manga.

I think it finished. Why it's taking so long though, I can't say.

Incorrect, it's still ongoing. It's more likely some have lost interest or real life issues have arisen or just gotten placed on their low priority cue. Could also be a combination of them.

Someone can tell me whats with this manga? Hiatus/not enough translator?

I think it finished. Why it's taking so long though, I can't say.

it liiiiiiiives

now time to wait who knows how many months for next update

Someone can tell me whats with this manga? Hiatus/not enough translator?

Will's ability is to hypnotize people with a handshake. They all believe that Yumeko betrayed them and that Saike is still dangerous, and Will probably got them to all believe he's okay now. 
It's not brainwashing, it's hypnosis, which is why Saike seems to be able to see through it. It doesn't seem to last forever, and can probably be broken with enough effort. Will probably has to re-apply it. Remember what Saike said- every Oracle has a glaring weakness (like Slanty's inability to affect liquids or gasses) and if you can figure it out they become easier to defeat. Will's is probably just that- it needs to be re-applied.

They're still dismissive of the fact that Saike could drown, and that ponytail b%h called him useless. How can they still see as dangerous? If he didn't have an ability he would just be an innocent kid that they're pointlessly killing off.

Seriously, were these sh%heads really Yumeko's comrades. Only a couple seemed to be genuine.

And the supposed lie that brainwashed them was that Yumeko joined Saike. Which of course creates more plotholes.

God, I hate Amnesia arcs so much. They feel like arcs that the author does because they work themselves into a corner and don't know what to do.

To those who aren't complaining about the series, were these people really brainwashed? They seem to be just as heartless as Johan?

Will's ability is to hypnotize people with a handshake. They all believe that Yumeko betrayed them and that Saike is still dangerous, and Will probably got them to all believe he's okay now. 

It's not brainwashing, it's hypnosis, which is why Saike seems to be able to see through it. It doesn't seem to last forever, and can probably be broken with enough effort. Will probably has to re-apply it. Remember what Saike said- every Oracle has a glaring weakness (like Slanty's inability to affect liquids or gasses) and if you can figure it out they become easier to defeat. Will's is probably just that- it needs to be re-applied.

Well all species go extinct eventually as their descendants evolve to a point where they can't be considered the same species. The number of people who carry Neanderthal genes today far outnumber their total population at any time when they were distinct, so you could argue that's an evolutionary success.

well, to their defence, Homo Sapiens sapiens also seems to have nearly gone extinct, as all humans alive nowadays can be traced down to one single mother, at a point that was already a good while into human[i.e. homo sapiens sapiens] prehistory.

So, it might've been just luck that we survived and the Neanderthals went extinct.

Also, if we look at it, the ice age (aka Quaternary), as it is a "rapid" succession of cold and warm phases[known as interglacials and glacials, as well as interstadials and stadials], wasn't exactly beneficial to the mammals. The most families went either extinct or nearly extinct (looking at horses,elephants,great apes, the genus Homo, camels, the Xenarthra [i.e. sloths, armadillos, anteaters] e.g.), leaving most families only represented by a few species. Nowadays, the largest families are rodents and bats, which make up over 50% of all mammal species left  [i.e. ~2700 of 4600 species in total].

Ratman is trying (and failing) to be antihero.
This one is almost same genre as Murasaki no Qualia, but less messed up. And that's the genre I personally like.
I mean I like the theme of (in)sanity - it always gives a nice flavour.

The fact that you think ratman is trying to be an antihero shows that you dont understand ratman at all lol
Or you dont know what antihero means.
To those who aren't complaining about the series, were these people really brainwashed? They seem to be just as heartless as Johan?

Generic wannabe hero shounen story... I mean the genre is okay but in this case its pretty cringy. Ratman does the genre better.

Ratman is trying (and failing) to be antihero.

This one is almost same genre as Murasaki no Qualia, but less messed up. And that's the genre I personally like.

I mean I like the theme of (in)sanity - it always gives a nice flavour.

Generic wannabe hero shounen story...
I mean the genre is okay but in this case its pretty cringy.
Ratman does the genre better.

I hope this shit gets sorted out soon.  Johan is insufferable.

IM LOVING THE LAST PAGE WHEN THEY SAY SAIKE IS "Our Hero"

Fun fact, homo neanderthalensis went extinct. Though we may have part of their genes through inter-species breeding, we're mostly descending from (and still are) homo sapiens.

Well all species go extinct eventually as their descendants evolve to a point where they can't be considered the same species. The number of people who carry Neanderthal genes today far outnumber their total population at any time when they were distinct, so you could argue that's an evolutionary success.

...so why why did Yumewo let all these other other Oracles get away? They kind of need to establish how he selected people, and the author totally did give him two Oracles which is just lazy writing. Speaking of lazy, his mother was totally okay with him staying with a weird cult without knowing his location? Also I thought hamster girl was going to turn Saike's body into a hamster, that would have been clever.

No fucking way he just left something as dangerous as brainwashing in his group.

Oh, hell, not another series... I really forgot I was reading this, better follow it now or I'll even forget it exists.

Maybe it should've ended there, but otherwise Negatibrain's huge group that appeared earlier would be unresolved.

It's still pretty good in my opinion. It reminds me a little of The Lost Agent arc from Bleach, as in Johann is Ginjō, and this time the whole thing plays from the perspective of a villain.

It's cliché as hell, but the execution is not that bad.

Take 1-5 was 10/10 stuff. Really remarkable.

6-41 was quite good too, but I think it should have ended with the defeat of Sakagami.

The amnesia thing is probably going to be where this series jumped the shark.

Maybe it should've ended there, but otherwise Negatibrain's huge group that appeared earlier would be unresolved.

It's fun times with emotional manipulation and brainwashing. I hope we get off this train soon.

This is pretty good. 

Is the series currently in hiatus or something?

Take 1-5 was 10/10 stuff. Really remarkable.

6-41 was quite good too, but I think it should have ended with the defeat of Sakagami.

The amnesia thing is probably going to be where this series jumped the shark.

Wasn't the lie that Will used to get everyone to follow Johann, was that Yumewo defected to Saike?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics