Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 1035votes)

Boku no Hero Academia

Alt Names: alt 僕のヒーローアカデミアalt BnHAalt Boku no Hero Academiaalt My Hero Academia
Author: Horikoshi Kouhei
Artist: Horikoshi Kouhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Izuku "Deku" Midoriya was just a regular middle school student in a world where people with superpowers known as "Quirks" are the norm. However, he dreams of one day becoming a Hero, despite being bullied by his classmates for not having a Quirk. The story follows Izuku's entrance into Yūei High School, where the next generation of Heroes are cultivated.

***NOTE: Due to a recent DMCA takedown, we do not have all of the current chapters of this series. As this series is currently licensed by Viz, please support the official release instead.***
Go to Boku no Hero Academia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Once you think about it, quirks are categorized just like devil fruits are. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic Your quirk :) New Window WaterlyWinds
  • 68 Replies
Topic Feelings on Twice? New Window Todorokidokidoki
  • 6 Replies
Topic What music do you listen to while reading MHA & What songs do you think fit certain characters? New Window densandwitch
  • 2 Replies
Topic Ever since I started reading this manga 2 years ago, the author has so many cliffhanger chapters New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic What I think of this manga New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

5479 Comments

This manga is great! I just hope they dont cancel it cause Jumps already axed 2 good mangas from Horikoshi Kouhei, if this get axed he should just try to find another magazine. I mean, if you look at his past mangas and now you can see he really improved his work. 

well, just stating my opinion here.

Insta-follow !

Aww what a shame....It's in french?....I really wanted to read this series!! Now I really do regret dropping those french lessons ahahhahah.....-sobs- I tried translating some parts with Google translator..but it was so shitty,though I kinda got a grasp of what they were saying...Hope someone soon translates this too :I 

This seems interesting, I just wish that I could read it.

Have to follow it to see how it progresses.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics